What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

That's possible I think. But you have to consider if Russia would allow a third party(I.e. China) as spare or maintenance or overhauling source. They might dismiss the warranty that comes under a purchase deal.

And I don't know whether Chinese companies has the necessary license (or if Russia would extend such license) to provide spare & maintenance to third parties other than the PLAAF or PLANAF.

Maybe @wanglaokan @Deino has more knowledge on this issue.
China can provide spare parts/training for you Su30MKB, As long as Russian don't oppose . We also have overhauling center in China.

Will be completely amazed if BAF goes for both Su-30 variant and J-10 variant.

But I HIGHLY doubt this. Also it would not make much sense. Why such a leap in capability?

If BAF does go for two types, engine commonality will be an issue for the hi-low mix.

In that case Mig-35 and FC-1 with RD-93/33MK makes sense as does J-10 and Su-30 with the AL-31.

Curious mind wants to know, if we buy SU-30, then can we source spare parts from China? :ashamed:
That's possible I think. But you have to consider if Russia would allow a third party(I.e. China) as spare or maintenance or overhauling source. They might dismiss the warranty that comes under a purchase deal.

And I don't know whether Chinese companies has the necessary license (or if Russia would extend such license) to provide spare & maintenance to third parties other than the PLAAF or PLANAF.

Maybe @wanglaokan @Deino has more knowledge on this issue.
no you can't do that... no unless you get the chinese reverse engineered copies.....

Agreed, but as far as I know a combo of J-10 and Su-30 is well beyond the budget available.
which is why they getting 8 of the bigger jets this time... makes perfect sense.... if the budget allows they can max out at 12... 4 less than a sdr needs in BAF... so 2019-2020... we could see newer orders from russia and possibly china

20926689.jpg

I want to see it in BAF's paint.

FORCE REPORT: Bangladesh
Bangladesh’s potent and professional air force is increasingly active internationally through participation in UN missions.
report in this months AFM.
can u post here ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom