What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Next month Chinese delegation is coming to discuss the sell of J10B or FC1. Our much desired frigates purchase may be on the cards as well. Lets see.
coming to sell FC-20 , BD is planning to replace aging F7MB (which has been recently decommissioned), with 14 units including 2 two-seated variant.

Last edited:
coming to sell FC-20 , BD is planning to replace aging F7MB (which has been recently decommissioned), with 14 units including 2 two-seated variant.
No tender this time. Gov2Gov deal. 14 single seat, 2 dual seat. Procurement in 2018. মাথাই নষ্ট মামা !!!

Last edited:
@wanglaokan Seems like J-10 is coming along according to the member.

No tender this time. Gov2Gov deal. 14 single seat, 2 dual seat. Procurement in 2018. মাথাই নষ্ট মামা !!!
Where is the source? BD military?

এইটা হলে তো পুরাই মাথা নষ্ট। আমি আমার ট্রোল একান্ট বদলাইয়া বাংলাদেশের পতাকা লাগামু :fans:

মায়ামারের শালারা এখন থেকে আর বেশি আগাইতে সাহস পাবে না। জেএফ১৭ নিয়া বেশি আগায় যাইতে চাইছিল। তার বিপরীতে কি পাইল মিগ৩৫/এসিইউ৩০। ১৬ টা জেএফ১৭ কে ঠান্ডা করতে ওই আটটাই যথেষ্ট। আর চায়নার নতুন বিমান আর আগের মিগ দিয়ে বাংলাদেশ মায়ানমার থেকে আরো বেশি আগায় যাবে :big_boss: এখন থেকে ওরা বাংলাদেশের সমতুল্য থাকার চেষ্টা করবে। মিং এর বিপরীতে মিং বা শিশুমার, ইয়াক ১৩০ বিপরীতে ইয়াক ১৩০। নইলে খবর আছে :taz:

Found this too ... But how reliable is this ???? :undecided:

https://www.facebook.com/Strategica...8693710634463/601071690063329/?type=3&theatre

J-10 to Bangladesh - 20170315.png

I'm even more sceptical since MiG-35 - wasn't there just a RFP for a twin-engine type last month - and J-10B are too much overlap in capabilities. A combo of J-10 & JF-17 would be fine just as a combo of MiG-35 and JF-17 but not to nearly medium-weight fighters.

Found this too ... But how reliable is this ???? :undecided:

https://www.facebook.com/Strategica...8693710634463/601071690063329/?type=3&theatre

View attachment 384136

I'm even more sceptical since MiG-35 - wasn't there just a RFP for a twin-engine type last month - and J-10B are too much overlap in capabilities. A combo of J-10 & JF-17 would be fine just as a combo of MiG-35 and JF-17 but not to nearly medium-weight fighters.
A combination of Su 30 & J 10B is possibility too. The tender asks for an twin engine jet, it can be both mig or a Sukhoi.

Let's consider previous events too. BAF eveluated J10 A as back as a decade ago. And they are also looking for a heavy longrange strike aircraft too (for both AF & Navy) .

A Mig 35, JF 17 combination works for the air force. But it doesn't fit the maritime strike profile that much.

But a combination of Su 30 & J 10 fits both air force & maritime strike profile.

Curious mind wants to know, if we buy SU-30, then can we source spare parts from China? :ashamed:
That's possible I think. But you have to consider if Russia would allow a third party(I.e. China) as spare or maintenance or overhauling source. They might dismiss the warranty that comes under a purchase deal.

And I don't know whether Chinese companies has the necessary license (or if Russia would extend such license) to provide spare & maintenance to third parties other than the PLAAF or PLANAF.

Maybe @wanglaokan @Deino has more knowledge on this issue.

A combination of Su 30 & J 10B is possibility too. The tender asks for an twin engine jet, it can be both mig or a Sukhoi.

Let's consider previous events too. BAF eveluated J10 A as back as a decade ago. And they are also looking for a heavy longrange strike aircraft too (for both AF & Navy) .

A Mig 35, JF 17 combination works for the air force. But it doesn't fit the maritime strike profile that much.

But a combination of Su 30 & J 10 fits both air force & maritime strike profile.

Agreed, but as far as I know a combo of J-10 and Su-30 is well beyond the budget available.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom