What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

IN is looking for Mig 29's for its carriers. If BAF's Mig 29s can be refitted to naval version then this is a golden opportunity to get rid of the junk in BAF's inventory.

We could also offer them to PAF for use as bogey in their exercises / drills.
i dont know y u want to get rid of those mig-29s u have ..if u do u will only have those 37 f-7 jets to fight with.
those migs r the best fighter u have right now.

i dont know y u want to get rid of those mig-29s u have ..if u do u will only have those 37 f-7 jets to fight with.
those migs r the best fighter u have right now.

With one airworthy and another dual available, we can't to much fighting. ts better you take them and give us JF-17s in barter.

With one airworthy and another dual available, we can't to much fighting. ts better you take them and give us JF-17s in barter.

You aren't getting crap in any barter, trade-in, grant or donation.

Pay for what you want in cold hard cash beggar from the OEM....or get lost.

Its preferable that BD can not do much fighting.....you end up hurting yourselves rather than anyone else.

Grow up, mature and become something of worth before you want real military supplies from anyone.....so you dont have to hoo-haah each time you buy 8 planes or 2 rusty subs or 1 small ship etc etc like you do now....all the while getting absolutely no serious C4I which is way more important.

our 70-year old "mature" neighbour is sweating even with us getting 8-10 little birdies.... imagine what will they do when they hear something like a joint military exercise in the Bay of Bengal excluding India.... (oops!! forgot to put any partner name in the blanks!! :azn:)

our 70-year old "mature" neighbour is sweating even with us getting 8-10 little birdies.... imagine what will they do when they hear something like a joint military exercise in the Bay of Bengal excluding India.... (oops!! forgot to put any partner name in the blanks!! :azn:)
Who says they're sweating? I haven't seen any reports of reaction from India in matters of purchase of new fighters

Lol..y do u think that?..
We want your military to b strong ...

You aren't getting crap in any barter, trade-in, grant or donation.

Pay for what you want in cold hard cash beggar from the OEM....or get lost.

Its preferable that BD can not do much fighting.....you end up hurting yourselves rather than anyone else.

Grow up, mature and become something of worth before you want real military supplies from anyone.....so you dont have to hoo-haah each time you buy 8 planes or 2 rusty subs or 1 small ship etc etc like you do now....all the while getting absolutely no serious C4I which is way more important.

Any worthwhile security regime for us must include clear / close military tie-up with China and Pakistan. Incorporating Indonesia and Turkey into this will keep the dog's tail permanently twisted down. Constant barking will cease.

Any worthwhile security regime for us must include clear / close military tie-up with China and Pakistan. Incorporating Indonesia and Turkey into this will keep the dog's tail permanently twisted down. Constant barking will cease.

Constant Sheikh Hasinaaing makes you a barking mad guy :lol:

Remember this is what you fought 1971 for, so she can be sitting where she is and smiling at you while you rage in Canada....year after year....making senile predictions to help self-medicate that.

Enjoy it for the rest of your life :p: while you dream of India annexing Bhutan (so you can finally say told you so) and this great Ummah - China alliance that you dream for BD.....while almost every Pakistani on this forum says they want absolutely nothing to do with BD.....whoever is in power. :dance3:

Who says they're sweating? I haven't seen any reports of reaction from India in matters of purchase of new fighters
then what are the Indians doing in BD Air Force thread you think?..... to talk about rust-buckets?

Lol..y do u think that?..
We want your military to b strong ...
of course you would.... why wouldn't you?..... if you had any control over that matter, you would've said otherwise........

this great Ummah - China alliance that you dream for BD.....while almost every Pakistani on this forum says they want absolutely nothing to do with BD.....whoever is in power. :dance3:
@Mohammed Khaled ..... see what I mean? :lol:
platforms take just days to transfer, brother.... but intention is another issue altogether.... don't just count the platforms only.... they'll sweat over unpredictability, not over the platforms.... :crazy_pilot:

then what are the Indians doing in BD Air Force thread you think?..... to talk about rust-buckets?

of course you would.... why wouldn't you?..... if you had any control over that matter, you would've said otherwise........

@Mohammed Khaled ..... see what I mean? :lol:
platforms take just days to transfer, brother.... but intention is another issue altogether.... don't just count the platforms only.... they'll sweat over unpredictability, not over the platforms.... :crazy_pilot:
bruh... if you think this is an official govt to govt fight that's goin on in this website... youre mad!

i mean he is talking sense here.... although sometimes he goes over the edge.... we always talk about war with india.. and alliance with china when china will choose pakistan over bangladesh anyday... we haven't been good friends to china or pakistan for the matter tbh.... what else do you expect

bruh... if you think this is an official govt to govt fight that's goin on in this website... youre mad!

i mean he is talking sense here.... although sometimes he goes over the edge.... we always talk about war with india.. and alliance with china when china will choose pakistan over bangladesh anyday... we haven't been good friends to china or pakistan for the matter tbh.... what else do you expect

aren't we all talking about a state decision to buy 8 aircraft?..... without anything happening, we wouldn't be having this discussion.... thats how statecraft is.... it fetches reaction from others.... everyone automatically takes sides in such reactions.... its the reactions that reflect statecraft...

let me give you a perspective..... BAF K-8Ws were flown to BD over Myanmar airspace.... those could've been shipped at Ctg Port..... again, the submarines were shipped on a heavy lift ship; not on own power.... BN training ships went to Port Blair alright, but they also went to Sri Lanka.... this isn't just platform delivery or training exercise; its statecraft; state's intentions come to fruition that way.....

BD statecraft has become unpredictable to the Indians.... and thats all that panic is all about.... hope I made myself clear to you, brother.....

aren't we all talking about a state decision to buy 8 aircraft?..... without anything happening, we wouldn't be having this discussion.... thats how statecraft is.... it fetches reaction from others.... everyone automatically takes sides in such reactions.... its the reactions that reflect statecraft...

let me give you a perspective..... BAF K-8Ws were flown to BD over Myanmar airspace.... those could've been shipped at Ctg Port..... again, the submarines were shipped on a heavy lift ship; not on own power.... BN training ships went to Port Blair alright, but they also went to Sri Lanka.... this isn't just platform delivery or training exercise; its statecraft; state's intentions come to fruition that way.....

BD statecraft has become unpredictable to the Indians.... and thats all that panic is all about.... hope I made myself clear to you, brother.....
Understood by why does all this even matters... India should ignore what Bangladesh does using it sovereign right just as how Bangladesh ignores what India does as theirs

India should ignore what Bangladesh does using it sovereign right just as how Bangladesh ignores what India does as theirs

Buddy, you need to add a zero at the end of the 8 for India to even take notice. You are always on default ignore mode when it comes to military...given we have it covered several times over. Few online defence speshulists flamewarring and trolling changes nothing on the ground reality.

India is much more interested in BD economy and politics (given these are in use daily, militaries only very rarely). It would be ideal for BD military and its fans to simply ignore India's military and focus organically growing your security apparatus over time (and ignore those that want to troll you about it by shoving x,y,z in your face out of the blue).

That way you will get a genuine serene confidence. You will also quickly realise its C4I that matters 2 - 3 times more than the end point gear (which 99% of you seem to be focused on all the time).....just like knowledge levels are way more important to an economy than what it physically creates/uses.

Buddy, you need to add a zero at the end of the 8 for India to even take notice. You are always on default ignore mode when it comes to military...given we have it covered several times over. Few online defence speshulists flamewarring and trolling changes nothing on the ground reality.

India is much more interested in BD economy and politics (given these are in use daily, militaries only very rarely). It would be ideal for BD military and its fans to simply ignore India's military and focus organically growing your security apparatus over time (and ignore those that want to troll you about it by shoving x,y,z in your face out of the blue).

That way you will get a genuine serene confidence. You will also quickly realise its C4I that matters 2 - 3 times more than the end point gear (which 99% of you seem to be focused on all the time).....just like knowledge levels are way more important to an economy than what it physically creates/uses.
tbh... i am a fine of our armed forces.... if anything i am interested about bangladesh other than food and my village....
with that said.... i dont even care about indian military in the sense of comparing it to ours... which is better or not... or how india poses a military threat on us as some bengalis might believe.... i think india and bangladesh are business partners and it should stay that way... and given the size of india.... i am not surpised by the superior quantity that's required to protect your country.... we're a small country... we require less....

Give this advice to your tout Parkhar... He went nuts..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom