What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

a fully self made tiny uav is far better than assembling something..
:rofl:
are u sure all the ingredient in that tiny UAV is completely BD made..? lol and u should know we're assembling REAL jet. not a toy like BD BAAZ what u can buy somewhere else with few money... even buying Chinese small drone would be cheaper and better..

The UAV is an assembly job. BD does not make any critical components (esp electronics) from scratch.
I even think it was brought from China and made some sticker on it.. Something like BAAZ.. And they're still talking about making own fighter jet prototype in 2021 in their BAC.. :D

Seem our UAV which was made in a decade ago have better looking than BAAZ
image.jpeg

I even think it was brought from China and made some sticker on it.. Something like BAAZ.. And they're still talking about making own fighter jet prototype in 2021 in their BAC.. :D

View attachment 373794

I am just describing best case situation for them lol.

nope.
this is Myanmar AF is assembling and testing their jet..
View attachment 373780
View attachment 373781
and this is BD is testing their jet... but dont forget to bring ur own controller to test it.. :D
View attachment 373782
First off it's not a jet. Second all the UAV projects from 2008 actually has been done by Buet students the govt has recently hired some into the aeronautical center. Most of the dev is kept secret. And since irkut is a partner and help us produce avionics... which hasn't been advertised much I wouldn't be surprised.... plus those looks like l-104 I believe from checz republic... maybe you're license producing them?

Our first jet prototype flies at 2021

View attachment 373794
yes,um sure that all the components r made in bangladesh..tnq..nd yes,our first jet prototype will fly at 2021..

First off it's not a jet. Second all the UAV projects from 2008 actually has been done by Buet students the govt has recently hired some into the aeronautical center. Most of the dev is kept secret. And since irkut is a partner and help us produce avionics... which hasn't been advertised much I wouldn't be surprised.... plus those looks like l-104 I believe from checz republic... maybe you're license producing them?

Our first jet prototype flies at 2021
first. yes. i know.
and it's K-8W from China. not licensed production. but air-frame and some parts are made in local factory.. we're assembling them 7 years ago..

first. yes. i know.
and it's K-8W from China. not licensed production. but air-frame and some parts are made in local factory.. we're assembling them 7 years ago..

60 billion dollar economy trying to make jets. Either your are stupid or Kim Jon Un.. ohh well you have no shortage of Thein Sein either. LOL

yes,um sure that all the components r made in bangladesh..tnq..nd yes,our first jet prototype will fly at 2021..
lol :laugh::laugh: so what type of engine do u choose for ur jet..? :D where is concept design..? who will be main supplier for avionic and electric..?

60 billion dollar economy trying to make jets. Either your are stupid or Kim Jon Un.. ohh well you have no shortage of Thein Sein either. LOL
lol it will help a lot for our Aerospace industry.. and it will help to save extra cost for our air-force and reduce on relying the others.. :D u can laugh as u like. coz this is the only thing u can do.. lol :D

off topics already no need to bring burma here
if burma want to make produce locally then we need to buy more fighter and the advance ones

dont compare with f7 with mig29 u want mig29 for 15 mil yes u can get for 12 mill even but those are flying coffin

we need a lot of aircraft but we have limit number of choosing

mig35 mass produce 2019
su30 we can get it off the self or brand new
j16 still testing
j10 still has some engine issue

jas 39 gripen and f16 has string attach will be hard to acquire

first. yes. i know.
You guys are able to producing them without hassle because you guys got the tech transfer lisence possibly only for indigenous requirements.

Else if you guys are doing without... it's termed as reverse engineering.... which would be near impossible for Myanmar unless it starves its population to death like North Korea.

View attachment 373794

BAAZ? Thats a soldier-carried drone.Now these are actual drones used for both targeting training/ reconaissance roles since 2013-14.

30351_492780550762551_841812788_n.jpg
30339_492781237429149_1798709508_n.jpg
526927_492781777429095_1798334818_n.jpg

The name is yet to be disclosed,but this is used for targeting role but cameras and sensors can be fitted into the front nose for reconaissance duties.

ly-b160-target-drone-system.jpg
ly-b160-target-drone-380x260.jpg
15977457_1207138532727049_6815298313910355180_n.jpg

This is LY-B160,also produced locally in BAC is a targetting drone as well a reconaissance ones.It features LOS Data-Link system with GCS and can be reused and a parachute can be used to safely retrieve the system from land or sea.

BAC is now working on an actual sophiscated MALE ( Medium Altitude Long Endurance ) UCAV which will be operational in the upcoming years.
Also,we'll make our own indigneously designed basic trainer whose first flight is scheduled on 2021,which would be similar to the Nanchang PT-6s we have. ( We overhaul and maintain them in BAC )

We also made this low-cost UGV ( Unmanned Ground Vehicle ) developed by BUET ( Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology ) and MIST ( Military University of Science and Technology ).BMTF ( Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory ) is thought to produce these drones,but no official confirmation.

10448399_812773325474870_6199874518899515226_o.jpg
12115914_906322889453246_3426741572441408022_n.jpg

There are other UGVs like the one used by DMP ( Dhaka Metropolitan Police ) & CMP ( Chittagong Metropolitan Police ) for bomb detecting and bomb disposal roles.

Bangladesh's doctrine is to keep the military as secret as possible,so there are alot of drone projects which are going on behind the screen.After all, "If you know your enemy and yourself,you need not to fear the results of a hundred battles" - Sun Tzu.

Kira.

BAAZ? Thats a soldier-carried drone.Now these are actual drones used for both targeting training/ reconaissance roles since 2013-14.

View attachment 373887 View attachment 373888 View attachment 373889
The name is yet to be disclosed,but this is used for targeting role but cameras and sensors can be fitted into the front nose for reconaissance duties.

View attachment 373892 View attachment 373893 View attachment 373894
This is LY-B160,also produced locally in BAC is a targetting drone as well a reconaissance ones.It features LOS Data-Link system with GCS and can be reused and a parachute can be used to safely retrieve the system from land or sea.

BAC is now working on an actual sophiscated MALE ( Medium Altitude Long Endurance ) UCAV which will be operational in the upcoming years.
Also,we'll make our own indigneously designed basic trainer whose first flight is scheduled on 2021,which would be similar to the Nanchang PT-6s we have. ( We overhaul and maintain them in BAC )

We also made this low-cost UGV ( Unmanned Ground Vehicle ) developed by BUET ( Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology ) and MIST ( Military University of Science and Technology ).BMTF ( Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory ) is thought to produce these drones,but no official confirmation.

View attachment 373896 View attachment 373898

There are other UGVs like the one used by DMP ( Dhaka Metropolitan Police ) & CMP ( Chittagong Metropolitan Police ) for bomb detecting and bomb disposal roles.

Bangladesh's doctrine is to keep the military as secret as possible,so there are alot of drone projects which are going on behind the screen.After all, "If you know your enemy and yourself,you need not to fear the results of a hundred battles" - Sun Tzu.

Kira.
there is no detailed information on the jet that will fly on 2021... all we know for sure is that it will be a prototype completely designed by us and will be a fighter jet... what roles, how many engines, what sensors and all the related is not known... or not announced in other words

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom