What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Glad to see BJP won by majority and therefore won't be handicapped by coalition rants. Hope they make best of it and take decisions for the welfare of India. Jai ho !! :tup:

Glad to see BJP won by majority and therefore won't be handicapped by coalition rants. Hope they make best of it and take decisions for the welfare of India. Jai ho !! :tup:
im sure next time it will be Congress again....same thing in Pak as well!

im sure next time it will be Congress again....same thing in Pak as well!

The difference is Pak doesn't have a man named MODI :lol:

He is a long term player, came here to STAY.......He decimated Congress in his home state & is ruling there since 13 years, he has brought BJP to power not just for 5 yrs but a longer term for sure.

He is a long term player, came here to STAY.......He decimated Congress in his home state & is ruling there since 13 years, he has brought BJP to power not just for 5 yrs but a longer term for sure.
bro,,,,inti ummeed acchi cheez nahi hoti,,,,,,,
afterall they r politicians...

thank God we dont have him:p:

rehney dain,PPP used to say the same....Mushy used to think the same.....and look what happened....its just the wave...you will see BJP losing in next elections....mark my words....nothing personal against Modi dodi but thats how Politics work in the subcontinent!

thank God we dont have him:p:

rehney dain,PPP used to say the same....Mushy used to think the same.....and look what happened....its just the wave...you will see BJP losing in next elections....mark my words....nothing personal against Modi dodi but thats how Politics work in the subcontinent!

I would have agreed with your generalization, but I guess you aren't understanding these Results, Yes, a party can always come back from DEFEAT (like BJP came back from 116 seats to 280+) but it's very hard to immediately fight back from DECIMATION as Congress got ONLY 46 seats (down from 206 last time).

I am not saying that Congress won't come back, but not in the short term.

1517631_10203178314850735_3725161807298327663_n.jpg

I would have agreed with your generalization, but I guess you aren't understanding these Results, Yes, a party can always come back from DEFEAT (like BJP came back from 116 seats to 280+) but it's very hard to immediately fight back from DECIMATION as Congress got ONLY 46 seats (down from 206 last time).

I am not saying that Congress won't come back, but not in the short term.
PMLN won the maximum number of seats as well...while PPP could only win in one Province...i mean they were too less as compared to what PMLN gained....PMLN came to power after about 10 years.....and its just been a year and people are already fed up....poor performance....couldnt make up to their promises they made during election campaigns etc.like Modi has made.....people have even started calling PPP tenure better than this... can you imagine?...its same here...trust you me.....subcontinent Politics is all same!

PMLN won the maximum number of seats as well...while PPP could only win in one Province...i mean they were too less as compared to what PMLN gained....PMLN came to power after about 10 years.....and its just been a year and people are already fed up....poor performance....couldnt make up to their promises they made during election campaigns etc.like Modi has made.....people have even started calling PPP tenure better than this... can you imagine?...its same here...trust you me.....subcontinent Politics is all same!

I thought u people were falling for PTI rather than PMLN on the first place. Here it was Modi all along :enjoy:

I don't know about PMLN or PPP but BJP has proven track record of Good governance both at center & in many state.

I myself a witness as my state is ruled by BJP since past 10 years & recently got re-elected for another 5 years!!

Just last year, my state clocked highest growth % among all states in India.

& Mr. Modi isn't elected on any promise, rather he has changed his state & shown to every Indian & asked them to vote for development of entire India now.

Back
Top Bottom