What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

really....9 outta 10 threads are of Modi Dodi....Modi running...Modi sleeping....Modi eating....now im kind of having a feeling that as if hes Our PM ....sun sun k hur time!:what:
Modi ko maro goli,how are you?:-) Koi new bollywood movie Dekhi?:partay: Last one I watched was revolver rani:p:

Modi ko maro goli,how are you?:-) Koi new bollywood movie Dekhi?:partay: Last one I watched was revolver rani:p:
im fine thanks :wave: how have you been? ....nah not a fan of bollywood:enjoy: you know that!.....actually havent watched anyother also from weeks:(...will soon in cine!

First step should be cut the red tape for better and efficient governance.

I, on behalf of Afghan members of PDF congratulate all Indian friends for the successful elections with huge turn out, may the new government bring the changes it promised to the people of India and take the country to the new heights; progressive, developed, peaceful and powerful India is in our best interest. I wish for a stronger and more friendly relation between Afghanistan's up coming government and India's new government in all fields of cooperations.

Long live Afghan-India friendship!
Malang.

LOL Revolver Rani :omghaha:
I didn't like it :mad:

I, on behalf of Afghan members of PDF congratulate all Indian friends for the successful elections with huge turn out, may the new government bring the changes it promised to the people of India and take the country to the new heights; progressive, developed, peaceful and powerful India is in our best interest. I wish for a stronger and more friendly relation between Afghanistan's up coming government and India's new government in all fields of cooperations.

Long live Afghan-India friendship!
Malang.
In your love for India atleast you should've posted the malang song (bollywood):enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom