What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

It was not voicing, it was barking ... Keep dreaming anyway...

We borrowed the leaf from your book, it seems you thought you have only right to raise the other country issues.

This is good, it shows how insecure you are:cool:

Same nobodies type when take ur side in Kashmir, you guys are over the moon..:D

What does it tells about yourself??

Those in Kashmir are not nobodies. They are local leaders who have massive following and most importantly live in IOk unlike these nobodies who lives thousands of miles away from Balochistan.

Try harder and try again mate. :lol:

google yourself for some more dude
Why should i use ''google'' when I can visit Balochistan my self or atleast contact with more than a dozen folks of mine on live chat to find the ''truth'' about Baloch people attentions..........?
This is what my Baloch class fellow sent me................. good enough? Now good luck for your ''google search''.......:lol:

upload_2016-8-15_21-2-23.jpeg

Pakistani Flag can be seen via google earth (from satellite) near DERA BUGTI Baluchistan. The exact coordinates are 29.0450364,69.1625511

google yourself for some more dude
Pakistani Flag can be seen via google earth (from satellite) near DERA BUGTI Baluchistan. The exact coordinates are 29.0450364,69.1625511

Those in Kashmir are not nobodies. They are local leaders who have massive following and most importantly live in IOk unlike these nobodies who lives thousands of miles away from Balochistan.

Try harder and try again mate. :lol:

See the pattern, one country terrorism is other country revolutionary.

In Baluchistan,we dont need to try only need to provide the moral support rest local leaders will take care;)

Why should i use ''google'' when I can visit Balochistan my self or atleast contact with more than a dozen folks of mine on live chat to find the ''truth'' about Baloch people attentions..........?
This is what my Baloch class fellow sent me................. good enough? Now good luck for your ''google search''.......:lol:

View attachment 326299
same here why use google when you CAN visit Balochistan :lol::lol::lol:.

google is how they visit Balochistan where we actually Visit Balochistan, Gilgit, Azad Kashmir.

See the pattern, one country terrorism is other country revolutionary.

In Baluchistan,we dont need to try only need to provide the moral support rest local leaders will take care;)
you have been trying for more than 10 years and have systimatically failed in your terrorism. :azn: Locals leaders will bitch slap you because your terroists killed their families. I know this because i have been to Balochistan. :whistle:

you have been trying for more than 10 years and have systimatically failed in your terrorism. :azn: Locals leaders will bitch slap you because your terroists killed their families. I know this because i have been to Balochistan. :whistle:

Good to know you visit the area, take some time to visit the real citizens not sponsored one,you will know the truth

As I said earlier in similar post, PA now should concentrate on building a new Core Command & a new Naval Base in Gawadar. This move will enhance the security of the province & CPEC, all possible steps should be taken to seal the border, as much as they can, as far as they can. Balochistan province is Pakistan's back bone & there should be no compromise on security.

Pakistan-army-government-and-Balochistan-cartoon.jpg

719ED50D-408A-464E-959B-D388C1DDAB34_cx0_cy19_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1.jpg

bnfRally_590_335.jpg

bnf-rally_27-mar-2013_quetta-6.jpg

His response is overshadowed

All Indian funded bastards reading Indian script.

When financiers of terrorists & supplier of weapons & explosives talk about terrorism in Pakistan, you know there is proaganda at work. India always try to hide & forget about Col. Yadav (RAW agent) who was involved in massive terrorist activities in the province before he got arrested. Indians are truly jabronis.

Balochistan province in moving forward, but India is trying their very best to spread terrorism in the province. The Nationalists, Pakistan loving Baloch know the real face of India & are defending Pakistan in every way possible. India should stop their bullshit & mind their own F**KING problems, but guess what this India who are known for causing problems for Pakistan.

PA & Intel agencies are doing a great job against Indian funded bastards & they (India) will keep loosing.

Good to know you visit the area, take some time to visit the real citizens not sponsored one,you will know the truth
oh i will know the truth what a philosophical cretin! I have Baloch relatives, yes I have relatives who are Balochi do you have any Balochi relatives? and the sponsored terroist all say one thing they were funded by india!!!

I am hopeful Pakistan will keep folloWing the same path.
It's the only way for peace in region and Pakistani efforts are huge.

I am sure time has come to librate Bloch from Pakistan and United States must bring some help to poor people of region.

After Syria nato forces need to help blochistan to contain the evil.

oh i will know the truth what a philosophical cretin! I have Baloch relatives, yes I have relatives who are Balochi do you have any Balochi relatives? and the sponsored terroist all say one thing they were funded by india!!!
Not terrorist but freedom fighters. And yes not just India but all humanity must help them to liberate.

Is that so, then you have proof available.

Mate share it with your government, they have to show to UN, its past deadline already...

It's highly amusing to see you dotheads raising slogans for the Baluch. It seems like you toiletless IT workers care so much for Baluchistan. If you care so much about Baluchis, I hardly see you opening threads about the Baluch area in Iran. Are they not Baluch as well? If you want to see an idependent Baluchistan, should you dotheads not advocate for a united Baluchistan? @SOHEIL

You Indians keep making the mistake of intruding into culture and people that you have no idea about. A huge majority of Baluch hates you dotheads just as much as the Kashmiris in Srinigar do. Get real. :lol:
You are shyting in pants. Because the Bloch revolution has started. It's end of days for evil.

I am hopeful Pakistan will keep folloWing the same path.
It's the only way for peace in region and Pakistani efforts are huge.

I am sure time has come to librate Bloch from Pakistan and United States must bring some help to poor people of region.

After Syria nato forces need to help blochistan to contain the evil.

Not terrorist but freedom fighters. And yes not just India but all humanity must help them to liberate.
yea the liberater whose terrorist killed people because they stood with Pakistan and not indian backed terrorists. These people need your help. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom