What's new

Baluch Sunni woman elected mayor is first for Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: New

I shouldn't really joke about that. Student loan debt and depressed market for jobs like me.

:(

Unfortuantely wasn't smart enough to do engineering.

@DESERT FIGHTER I don't need to know all this....

That's funny secular but regard honor highly...I don't understand this but just forgot about it.

Just know no one can try to man handle his way with me and absolutely nothing will be gained with such attacks against me.

Nothing has changed please consider this when you're talking to me. I recommend you don't waste your time.

Being secular and having a code of honor are not contradictory!

As for manhandling you.. Everybody can be a superman on the internet.. try shooting a man or being shot it...before coming and challenging others..

What is your major?

@haman10
I guess there is a difference between IQs of engineers and medical Doctorates as well.:lol::lol::lol:

I will say this, going to University does not mean you are 'smart'

But you need a tertiary education to stay competitive in the new knowledge based economy.

I shouldn't really joke about that. Student loan debt and depressed market for jobs like me.

:(

Unfortuantely wasn't smart enough to do engineering.
Not necessarily a bad decision. Even many of my friends also went for a master in MBA after their bachelor in electrical engineering.

Being secular and having a code of honor are not contradictory!

As for manhandling you.. Everybody can be a superman on the internet.. try shooting a man or being shot it...before coming and challenging others..

I've been shot at ...if that's supposed to mean something then I'm speaking with a little girl. I'm from a place of war and have experienced war during the occupation before troops withdrew from our land.

If this is a manliness contest I think it's a waste of time. Don't ruin the thread here for others lets end it here.

If you wanna go further PM me.

Not necessarily a bad decision. Even many of my friends also went for a master in MBA after their bachelor in electrical engineering.

I do a double major in Supply Chain and marketing.

@rmi5 come to think of it, this forum is excellent training ground. If I can peddle my bullsh!t around here and peole buy it,

I can do it in real life because that is what marketing is all about Make Humans feel inadequate, and then tell the good people they can feel not worthless in life by buying 'X' product

:lol:

I told you once, I have PhD on power systems from UT.

I have tried to explain about electricity 9999999 times to our medical student friend @haman10 , but as you can expect, they are slow in learning non memorizing stuff ;) :lol: So, please try to explain to him about our major to him from time to time.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought most research was on RF technology these days...

Not only RF. Image processing, Devices, pattern recognition, network, ... are other hot topics as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom