What's new

Baluch Sunni woman elected mayor is first for Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do a double major in Supply Chain and marketing.

@rmi5 come to think of it, this forum is excellent training ground. If I can peddle my bullsh!t around here and peole buy it,

I can do it in real life because that is what marketing is all about Make Humans feel inadequate, and then tell the good people they can feel not worthless in life by buying 'X' product

:lol:
:enjoy:

We would like to welcome them in Turkey if someday a fascist like you has the might in Iran!

Brother, Do not mind about this kid ;) We can screw them more easily than what you can imagine if we want. The same as what "Mullah Hasani", the Imam of the city of Urmia, did to them in Urmia and its suburbs 2-3 decades before. :lol::lol::lol:

I have tried to explain about electricity 9999999 times to our medical student friend @haman10 , but as you can expect, they are slow in learning non memorizing stuff So, please try to explain to him about our major to him from time to time.
I don't do the Impossibles.

I don't do the Impossibles.
Mission Impossible
mission_impossible.jpg

Reactions: New
Brother, Do not mind about this kid ;) We can screw them more easily than what you can imagine if we want. The same as what "Mullah Hasani", the Imam of the city of Urmia, did to them in Urmia and its suburbs 2-3 decades before. :lol::lol::lol:

What that guy said was stupid and inexcusable.

It is the rich diversity of Iran, with it's multitudes of ethnicity and culture that weaves into the fine tapestry of Iranian history.

Any minority 'transported' out will leave the country poorer.

Surenas is not kidding with his racist statements against Turks, he is well known in this issue.

And is thus worthy of admonition and derision.

I loathe racists.

@rmi5 , @Ostad

Dilivizi, yurduvuzu, özüvüzü unutmayın qarındaşlarım. :tup:

Respect yourself, and you will be respected. Turks in Iran has the right to be proud of their heritage and language the same way as Persians. Apparently some people still don't get it, or don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom