What's new

Baluch Sunni woman elected mayor is first for Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been shot at ...if that's supposed to mean something then I'm speaking with a little girl. I'm from a place of war and have experienced war during the occupation before troops withdrew from our land.

If this is a manliness contest I think it's a waste of time. Don't ruin the thread here for others lets end it here.

If you wanna go further PM me.

Yeah sittin in usa.. :lol:

Place of war?little girl?

Son.. why are you getting personal? you dnt know me..

So dnt get me started..

I've been shot at ...if that's supposed to mean something then I'm speaking with a little girl. I'm from a place of war and have experienced war during the occupation before troops withdrew from our land.

If this is a manliness contest I think it's a waste of time. Don't ruin the thread here for others lets end it here.

So dnt get me started..

Reactions: New

So dnt get me started..

[
He needs to be kicked in his a$$ from time to time, at least once a month. :lol:
I will take care of him, do not mind him, my brother ;)

Haha, u funny, u former yurt-tent dweller.

I have noticed that racists want to demean other people's sense of self worth based on their race.

Since they lack this themselves, they derive a sense of self esteem by latching onto their race's achievements.

Ah, we have the Indian version of Dr. Freud over here. How is it to play a amateur shrink on the internet?

@rmi5 , @Ostad

Dilivizi, yurduvuzu, özüvüzü unutmayın qarındaşlarım. :tup:

Respect yourself, and you will be respected. Turks in Iran has the right to be proud of their heritage and language the same way as Persians. Apparently some people still don't get it, or don't want to.

Yes, that must be the reason why these Turks can't even speak their 'own' language anymore. :lol:

So dnt get me started..

Bro I been shot at over here just because its usa doesn't mean we don't got crazies. :lol:

Anyway I think he meant Gaza.

I see youre a panturk troll then. There are loads of different Persian dialects. Mazandaranis and gilakis consider themselves Persian aswell, this is coming from an ethnic Persian raised in Mazandaran and rasht. Just because youre not a Persian doesnt mean others arent. You can always convert if you wish though and be accepted by Iran :)

I believe that you're the one trying to mix race and ethnicity. There are only three races, mongoloid, negroid and caucasian, while there are thousands upon thousands of ethnicities, and in todays world, your race has nothing to do with what ethnicity you belong to. I consider a black ethnic Persian from bandari abbas more of a brother than a azeri panturk like you. Furthermore, Iranic and caucasians are very related, both in looks and culture. They lived side by side for centuries after all, to think no intermixing occured is foolish, and many even practice our Persian holiday nowruz etc...

From my own personal experience most azeris who ive met in my life, were persified and considered themselves Persian.

P.s as another member mentioned, your panturks are a bunch of weaklings who run away like little girls from basijis. If they cant even handle your typical basiji, I have no idea how they would handle me. I have no problem with being violent if I have to. In all honesty if i met panturkist or buzkurt in Iran, you dont wanna know what id do to him/her and their family members :D

Weak link? A Persian is never been a match for a Türk in battlefield in history never will. You got stomped by Mongol, greek, Arab, Türk and you call us weaklings ..

So dnt get me started..

So dnt get me started..

I used to live in Gaza smart guy, as I've said over and over...don't derail this thread for the people. You want to get personal with me PM instead of trying to get all tuff without a reason.

And this is coming from a guy who's avatar praises his so called 'manliness'.

You can't get any funnier.

Bro I been shot at over here just because its usa doesn't mean we don't got crazies. :lol:

Anyway I think he meant Gaza.

I've been shot at in Detroit too, tell him to come to Detroit it's a common thing.

Sorry if I offended you, I tried to write the truth.

Would you look at your country men's post first and criticize him then? If not don't talk.
I havent read this thread, just the last page.

And it is not necessary for me to criticize the other person because his own posts are so ludicrous and detached from reality he does the best job of discrediting himself. In other words, you should just be the 'man' you claim to be in your signature and ignore him when he writes stupid things because you are no match for his foolishness and so obviously, nothing you say to him is going to have any affect.

The wise man, doesnt argue with idiots.

بنى آدم اعضای یک پیکرند
که در آفرینش ز یک گوهرند
چو عضوى به درد آورد روزگار
دگر عضوها را نماند قرار

Human beings are members of a whole,

In creation of one essence and soul.
If one member is afflicted with pain,
Other members uneasy will remain.
If you've no sympathy for human pain,
The name of human you cannot retain!

(From saadi shirazi)

Hey, why do we always tag Sunni woman, Shia woman? Do we call Wahabi man, Salafi man, Hanafi man? Why then using Sunni woman? Just call her a woman.

Hey, why do we always tag Sunni woman, Shia woman? Do we call Wahabi man, Salafi man, Hanafi man? Why then using Sunni woman? Just call her a woman.

because we are idiots and never learn, thats why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom