What's new

Baluch protesters walk across Pakistan to spotlight army abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is no justice for Akbar Bugti then what do you expect us to feel, one mans terrorist is another man hero.
Sorry on that one bro... but if my own brother picks up arms against the country... i wont hesitate to do whats necessary... as for these people... not saying they were innocent etc... but probably some are/were involved in terrorism... but atleast the govt should clear the confusion...
Will not raise arms against the state until there is no choice left, but we had operations carried out against us from day one, these are paybacks for our glorious past.

No we got it from the British and you can thank them for freeing you from us.

@Talon if there is no justice for Akbar Bugti then what do you expect us to feel, one mans terrorist is another man hero.
justice to bugtti been served?
what else?

If there is no justice for Akbar Bugti then what do you expect us to feel, one mans terrorist is another man hero.

Will not raise arms against the state until there is no choice left, but we had operations carried out against us from day one, these are paybacks for our glorious past.
sure no choice left after been payed millions?

You probably didnt know what kind of a man he was ... so just leave it at tht man... yes baluchistan was neglected ... true our demands are legitimate... but what did the common soldier or the common man do against us... ?and what right does anyone have to kill the poor fellow just coz he is pissed? and doing devils bidding?

Anti state is a big NO,NO...

justice to bugtti been served?
what else?

sure no choice left after been payed millions?

We will get justice for Bugti if the establishment will not deliver it, by what ever means we can.

We will get justice for Bugti if the establishment will not deliver it, by what ever means we can.
keep trying but just dont come to us, some day for the slot of CM baluchistan
as what bugtti & megal did?

You probably didnt know what kind of a man he was ... so just leave it at tht man... yes baluchistan was neglected ... true our demands are legitimate... but what did the common soldier or the common man do against us... ?and what right does anyone have to kill the poor fellow just coz he is pissed? and doing devils bidding?

Anti state is a big NO,NO...

He was an old man, he wasn't anti state he was a passionate and outspoken person.

Did they have to kill him?, others who have sold this nation for dollars roam free but purely because they come from the other side of the stream.

Our land our resources, resources for locals first rather then first for those in Lahore and Karachi.

He was an old man, he wasn't anti state he was a passionate and outspoken person.

Also a self confessed murderer.... opressor of the Kalpars... not really known for being a "progressive" persion ...(for the lack of words)...
Did they have to kill him?, others who have sold this nation for dollars roam free but purely because they come from the other side of the stream.

Several army officers including a senior Lt Col were also martyred when his cave collapsed..

Our land our resources, resources for locals first rather then first for those in Lahore and Karachi.

He used to gulp up most of the royalities himself ... just like his grandkids todays... what abt the common Baluch who doesnt even have access to clean water for drinking? after the military ops... Sui has a cadet college,hospitals,schools,roads... under him ?......... well thats another story....

Although i dont support military operations... rather dialogue.... but when/if that fails... shit has to hit the fan rora...

Also a self confessed murderer.... opressor of the Kalpars... not really known for being a "progressive" persion ...(for the lack of words)...

Several army officers including a senior Lt Col were also martyred when his cave collapsed..

He used to gulp up most of the royalities himself ... just like his grandkids todays... what abt the common Baluch who doesnt even have access to clean water for drinking? after the military ops... Sui has a cadet college,hospitals,schools,roads... under him ?......... well thats another story....

Although i dont support military operations... rather dialogue.... but when/if that fails... shit has to hit the fan rora...

I respect your views, I understand you are an establishment man but why operations only against our kind why never against others such lej, SSP etc etc?.

Big question is why only us?.

I respect your views, I understand you are an establishment man but why operations only against our kind why never against others such lej, SSP etc etc?.

Big question is why only us?.

Im not an establishment man bro... im a civilian .. although i belong to a military background.. as for lej,ssp kunnis... well those mofos are secterian insects hidding in our cities... and tht is the job of the LEAs...
gas have political backings... and get out of the slammer as soon as possible... and guess what happens next? the target the police etc officials...One of my fathers best friend (childhood friend) also became a victim ....

Im not an establishment man bro... im a civilian .. although i belong to a military background.. as for lej,ssp kunnis... well those mofos are secterian insects hidding in our cities... and tht is the job of the LEAs...
gas have political backings... and get out of the slammer as soon as possible... and guess what happens next? the target the police etc officials...One of my fathers best friend (childhood friend) also became a victim ....

I am a Sunni but that is secondary belonging to the same family is primary.

You didn't answer the question why only us?, why from day one only us,

Your resources ??!! yeah .... drugs , weapons and Taliban !! . You can keep your resources , we don`t need them anyways .

Your resources ??!! yeah .... drugs , weapons and Taliban !! . You can keep your resources , we don`t need them anyways .

Water, gas, electric, gold u name it we have it, but it's never for locals as it's always for the other side.

Seats in national assembly are designed to favour the majority ethnic group, why no equal seats for each province regardless of population.

We saw the benefits if such system is for only couple with the victory of pmln.

I am a Sunni but that is secondary belonging to the same family is primary.

You didn't answer the question why only us?, why from day one only us,

Brother because these people are like cancer.... and our areas have tht cancer... Islamist claim glory of islam... terrorists claim some other high moral ground... but the fact is ... tht it is necessary...

Your FATA has talibitches... my province has bla turds...

The secterian bastards... they are everywhere... and our federal govt is in bed with them... or just fuckin scared ... in short everything is ... up in the country.. **** the system..

if there is no justice for Akbar Bugti then what do you expect us to feel, one mans terrorist is another man hero.

Justice for what? Rebelling against the state? Starting an insurgency?
When you're a militant, you must be prepared to face the consequences of your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom