What's new

Balochistan

^^Separating them (Afghans in Pakistan) from who? Didn't follow that part..But yes, it's very unnatural. Pakistan (and India to an extent) are able to make a state out of their countries), but Afghanistan is easily the most unnatural.

By separating I meant dividing up Afghanistan on ethnic lines - with the different ethnicities merging with the countries they identify with (though the war lords will probably no like that idea) - and I was referring to potential problems fro Pakistan in the case of the Pashtun population choosing to accede to Pakistan or become an independent entity.

By separating I meant dividing up Afghanistan on ethnic lines - with the different ethnicities merging with the countries they identify with (though the war lords will probably no like that idea) - and I was referring to potential problems fro Pakistan in the case of the Pashtun population choosing to accede to Pakistan or become an independent entity.

Yes, clearly dividing up Afghanistan would get rid of a lot of problems. The areas of the Tajiks and Uzebeks should never have been added on in the first place. Why call it Afghanistan when you're taking away Tajik areas and Uzbek ones? It would be better to stick with the Pashtun areas. Pashtun nationalism might rise, but it'd probably be like what it is now..a handful of nationalists with most people ignoring the Durand line.

Out of curiosity, what part of Afghanistan were those students from? And were they ABCA's (American born confused Afghans)?

He had come from afghanistan for some studies here. the strange thing is that this guy spent his entire childhood in quetta. i thought he was pakistani that is why i started a conversation with him. but then he got all freaky and started calling me a pakistani dog and that pakistan and isreal are the same they are both unnatural states and that they both oppress their nieghbors and stuff and he was pushtun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom