What's new

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its better to have TTD MMD agreement between India and Pakistan....

TTD - Tera Tu Dekh
MMD - Mere Main Dekhega

Bottom-line - Don’t interfere in each other’s region…we both are vulnerable to each other as we have so many things in common…
Badam se akal aaye ya na aaye..but jab apni jalti hai tab akal jaroor aati hai…Hope pakistan will take some lesson…

Bullshit rants...nothing substantial
as i said sweatheart i have writen something in post 23, and the one post u managed to conjour up the words and not even answer what i said.... as i said dont play smart arse ... plzz comment... and by all means be a troll :)

My 2 cents... talking with a tongue of an absolute drunk... give me credit trying...

why baloch why kashmir why punjab why naxals?

isnt one ting we know? the poor child has so much potential we could ever become....

sorry for the rant...

are we propaganda or we wanna be a part of it?

Lenon said... "Imagine all the People... Living Love and Peace"

why is he ot a revolution? or just an obscurity?

We have enought personal and professional fights...

but what is peace? JF 17 is that peace or LCA??? or oh how i forgot MMRCA Rafael... oh ****... forgot JB's... forgot PAK FA or is it exactly J20... where the **** are the roads... where the **** r the schools... u still wanna pay a premium so ur kids can lean twinkle twinkle... no offence... its FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO music can serve

Speaking of Parrots:

attachment

Good to see you Indians that much obsessed with Pakistan. I don't know even a single Indian news channel program. :frown:

Just roam into Indian insurgency problem thread .... you will find out source put by Pakistani members which we Indian dnt know :lol::lol:

Good to see you Indians that much obsessed with Pakistan. I don't know even a single Indian news channel program. :frown:

my friend i religiously watch capital talk, aapas ki baat, khari baat..& current affair programmes of many other regions & countries. You might call it obsession... i say keeping myself updated with the happenings in the world!!

Its better to have TTD MMD agreement between India and Pakistan....

TTD - Tera Tu Dekh
MMD - Mere Main Dekhega

Bottom-line - Don’t interfere in each other’s region…we both are vulnerable to each other as we have so many things in common…
Badam se akal aaye ya na aaye..but jab apni jalti hai tab akal jaroor aati hai…Hope pakistan will take some lesson…

look its just i come back and things start normal :smitten: yehi to hum keh keh ker thak gay ke khatam kero ye jung bakwaas blood lets live in peace friendship and respect :cheers:

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Speaking of Parrots:

attachment

wrong its called MACHI BAZAAR :rofl:

They phoned the newspaper offices and with pride accepted it.
Not good enough evidence.

So they have the right to kill labors. So if someone doesnt have a computer he should go and bomb all the computer related shops.
But you don't have proof that they did that, it could've been some bandits, there are plenty of outlaws in that area.

And roads are not only for riding cars they are a fundamental part of development. What industry can work in an area if there are no roads or infrastructure to back it up.
As i said, you haven't given any proof about who killed those workers, a random phone call is not considered proof and these murders don't hide the fact that Pakistani state left the province neglected.

Why are they developing it now that the place has become infested with outlaws and criminal who are being provided weapons from Afghanistan? Where was all of these road developments before?

Start using brain buddy. Looks like you have stopped using it after 26 November.
Why don't you worry about your brain, seems like its full of crap that's preventing the facts from entering.

As I said you are frustrated.

No you yourself accepted you are frustrated.

What's with you and the word "frustrated", are you constipated or something?

my friend i religiously watch capital talk, aapas ki baat, khari baat..& current affair programmes of many other regions & countries. You might call it obsession... i say keeping myself updated with the happenings in the world!!

Man meet and Indian who is drunk... no offense sir... I think I love pakistan.. i know u do love india too... so whats the point? hate or love? or we have to be rational? whatever it is... we will like movies... sport...music.. and ofcourse our evil brain.... what do i do wheter do i go for RSS feed?

look its just i come back and things start normal :smitten: yehi to hum keh keh ker thak gay ke khatam kero ye jung bakwaas blood lets live in peace friendship and respect :cheers:
l:

Chalo ladai ladai maaf karo or ************************************** :cheesy:

public trolling ki jaan nhi chorti jab tak 12-20 hate posts na ker leen araam nhi ata .rozana 4-5 threads khol lety hai bus .lagta hai jesy doodh se ziada keetli garam hai . main ban kya hoa itny din tum log kya se kya ban gay . wesy i miss you all :P

Bhai if I stoop that level I will play down my own country pride isn't it? is it written in our geetha or veda to Troll to get one thumbs up? I think Chanakya Neeti is best it implies for both Indians and Pakistani .... who love women, gambling and friends... lets leave it to better study... I am sure our Pakistani borthers will share some insights which we actually wanted to know rather than a G414 engine we were never worried bout?

What you seen on net you never find out on real world .
If people of both side mate with each other you will never found hate in any one..
I really dnt know any Pakistani in real life but as I watch on TV they are not different.

Achcha yar bye bye .. some one is calling me :girl_cray3: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom