What's new

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti

Status
Not open for further replies.
since when ?:lol: as you occupy UP BIHAR ?:what: talk with brain not from A$$ man its 40% of pakistan and its pakistan since last 64 years :pakistan:

if you want we can give u UP Bihar in exchange of Baluch.....;-) ...talk with brain not from A$$ ..hun!

Dear friend...discussing and providing concrete evidence are two different thing. Why don't you put the evidence in front of the world that How Evil Indians are fomenting insurgency in Baluchistan ?
No sweetheart you are not evil...

I think its besides the point whether or not India is helping BLA and baloch insurjency... India is Dumb and thick if they dont help BLA and such likes. you should...

if in anyway the Indian support to Baloch inserjency maters to us, would to establish for our own good so we know how to counter what ever the problem...
Tell the world what for? prove to world india is Bad ,...why ? it doesnpot mater.. we have a history of love between us two countries... fair play on your part if you manage to help Baloch insurjency its your job to do that.
dont need to play smart arse with me :)

what maters to Pakistan is getting thier own house in order... i.e. beatin the crap out of BLA... help poor Baloch have a better life.. education equal opertunities.. build Hospitals there.
schools colleagues or hospitals are the real threat for Baloch terrorist sardars because then they wont be able to keep the poor population under their strangle hold. In the first place don’t let hospitals and scholls get built and then later cry that Balochistan has been neglected.

you are smart right just go to my post #23 and get my perspective... dont be a troll :p

But seems like they dnt want to be with you anymore

drdo my brother please have some some mercy at a time india face 10 states like this situation in 90s 80s what you did? just let them go ? :rolleyes:

coz you bring human rights issue.you dont see anything wrong in baluchistan while you see everything wrong in kashmir.

Pakistanis see people of Kashmir as their own. Pakistan claims India Occupied Jammu and Kashmir just like India claims Azad Kashmir. Kashmir is a disputed territory while the entire international community recognizes Balochistan as an integral part of Pakistan.

If you want to claim Balochistan province, go to United Nations. You indians have nothing to do with Balochistan's culture, history, or even geography, while Kashmir is basically attached to Pakistan.

if you want we can give u UP Bihar in exchange of Baluch.....;-) ...talk with brain not from A$$ ..hun!

talking word occupy for balouchistan is same like someone say occupied UP BIHAR

How do we know they were "balochi nationalists"? Do you have evidence?

They phoned the newspaper offices and with pride accepted it.

Lol, if majority Balochis don't have cars what are they going to do with roads? It makes sense to have cars in order to drive in roads, those people ride camels, first give them jobs so they can afford cars which will in turn make sense for having a road.

So they have the right to kill labors. So if someone doesnt have a computer he should go and bomb all the computer related shops. And roads are not only for riding cars they are a fundamental part of development. What industry can work in an area if there are no roads or infrastructure to back it up. Start using brain buddy. Looks like you have stopped using it after 26 November.

OIf course i'm frustrated, and so should every Pakistani be at the incompetence of Pakistan armed forces for being sissies in front of a capable army while having the guts to kill their own people.

As I said you are frustrated.

Is this a personal attack?

No you yourself accepted you are frustrated. Damage is apparent buddy. It's obvious.

drdo my brother please have some some mercy at a time india face 10 states like this situation in 90s 80s what you did? just let them go ? :rolleyes:

Ok let take is as reality (about 10 Indian state) but non get this much international attention ;)

You cant ignore US (bill passed by US congress) ..... Can you ??? :whistle:

main shetaan nhi hoon ok :rolleyes: if you hug me then remove every bad feelings you have for my country can you ?:)

yes I can and that too with gr8 pleasure provided you too walk a step ahead!

stop lying....
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...recognized-independence-kalat-now-baloch.html

it was later on occupied and then why is insurgency?

So what?? It was just a buffer state which itself ceased to exist after the leader of some parts Kalat state rejected the notion of free Kalat state. We never gave them the full independence. Foreign affairs and defense departments were never given to so called free state of Kalat in those 5-6 months. Stop making people fool of these lies.

Khan of Kalat signed an accession treaty for Balochistan to be part of Pakistan.

Listen to his grandson:

Same thing happen with Jammu and Kashmir :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and just see how some Indians and other people are posting this video as i it was from COMMON BALOCHIS. These people are members of BSO And that also of the MOST RADICAL MILITANT WING!!! the "azad group"-- there very aim has been the seperation of Pakistan!! They are NOT common Baloch.

Pakistan media, not Pakistan.

You mean, Pakistan media is enemy of Pakistan?

main shetaan nhi hoon ok :rolleyes: if you hug me then remove every bad feelings you have for my country can you ?:)

Welcome back Imran Khan, you have different personality which cause you banned? Lol, you were anti Pakistan and now love Pakistan. Different flags :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom