What's new

Balochistan unrest created by Pakistan, not India: Bugti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let take is as reality (about 10 Indian state) but non get this much international attention ;)

You cant ignore US (bill passed by US congress) ..... Can you ??? :whistle:

because no one pay billions on those states and here so much money and media hype .

BTW congress today informed pakistan that not democrats nor republicans behind this shiity bill its one man who bring it in sub committee

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

yes I can and that too with gr8 pleasure provided you too walk a step ahead!

ohh i will be so thankful to you and be always same with you never changed ever welcome :smitten:

Welcome back Imran Khan, you have different personality which cause you banned? Lol, you were anti Pakistan and now love Pakistan. Different flags :lol:

Imran is not Anti Pakistan. Yeh ho nahi sakta. Kiyun Imran bhai?

Pakistanis see people of Kashmir as their own. Pakistan claims India Occupied Jammu and Kashmir just like India claims Azad Kashmir. Kashmir is a disputed territory while the entire international community recognizes Balochistan as an integral part of Pakistan.

If you want to claim Balochistan province, go to United Nations. You indians have nothing to do with Balochistan's culture, history, or even geography, while Kashmir is basically attached to Pakistan.

Pakistanis see people of Kashmir as their own.

you people are thekedaar of whole muslims:rolleyes:
Kashmir is a disputed territory while the entire international community recognizes

then ask world community to intervene;) and UN resolutions are not possible coz u already handed over part to china and resolutions dont bind countries to resolve in time frame;)

Balochistan as an integral part of Pakistan.

no body gives rats about integral part:lol:..how sudan was divided??and how libya was invaded with in months??how iraq was invaded?? dont bring nukes bla bla bla...

if its integral part then why ppl are worried;)?? and it means you can continue human rights violation:rolleyes:

If you want to claim Balochistan province, go to United Nations.

dont worry;).i will ask this to you when iran matter is resolved by U.S .Next turn is yours.

while Kashmir is basically attached to Pakistan.

again thekedaaar:lol:

because no one pay billions on those states and here so much money and media hype .

BTW congress today informed pakistan that not democrats nor republicans behind this shiity bill its one man who bring it in sub committee

I talked to that guy and he said he supports right of self determination for all even people of Kashmir. He said he submitted bill on Kashmir in 90's. :lol:

Fail.

You really forget Khalistan movement and still terrorist camp in PO K???? Common whole world know who is behind them..

And last year musshi said that on international channel

Same thing happen with Jammu and Kashmir :partay:

And what about Hyderabad and Junagadh.

As I said before we claim Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and you claim Azad Kashmir hence its disputed territory. Line of Control is not International Borders.

Balochistan is an integral part of Pakistan. Kashmir is disputed territory.

Balochistan is an integral part of Pakistan just like Hyderabad in India is an integral part of India.

To Mr. DesertFOX, Mr. Raptor RX707 and Mr. JanaJweed

The videos you just posted were the comments by the BSO students, and that also of its Azad Wing wich is a radical militant organization (as I have already shown in my post above). Please stop trying to DECEIVE people by saying that this video is by the COMMON BALOCH --- because this would be a lie.

SEE: wikipedia:

BSO:

The Baloch Students Organization, or BSO was founded in 26 November 1967 as nationalist student organization in Pakistani part of Balochistan. The main objectives of BSO was to organize and educate Baloch youth politically for the liberation of Balochistan. At this time BSO is divided into three factions, BSO (Pajjar), BSO (Mengal) and BSO (Azad). Among which the radical faction BSO {Azad)which was created by Ex chairman Dr Allah Nazar Baloch in the year 2001 is lead by Basheer Zaib Baloch opted the line of liberation of Balochistan along with Baloch National Movement BNM.BSO publicly supports militant struggle for the freedom of Balochistan and in defense of Baloch rights . (Source: Baloch Students Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

Thanks!

You mean, Pakistan media is enemy of Pakistan?

Welcome back Imran Khan, you have different personality which cause you banned? Lol, you were anti Pakistan and now love Pakistan. Different flags :lol:

mera dimagh kharab nhi hai ok kah PEE ker to main kisi ko bhi bak deta hoon :lol:

pakistan hamari jaan sab se phly pakistan :pakistan: :pakistan:

i got mad because i love pakistan and can't see damage of pakistan simply :hitwall:

You mean, Pakistan media is enemy of Pakistan?

Just watch first 4 mins of this clip. you'l be able to judge whether media is doing the right thing or wrong, by raking up the issue of balochistan!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, we have seen his emotional angry at Pakistan and its Army, he got banned two weeks I think. I am not saying this but just ask. It is common in Pakistan have different personality in both hate and love relationships. He clearly said in this mind-- Pakistan Army is enemy of Pakistan, don't you see his previously posts? deny now? Good to see him back normal! :D

Btw, I love Pakistan but can't accept bad leaderships in the long 65 years and many mismanagmente systems.

No sweetheart you are not evil...

I think its besides the point whether or not India is helping BLA and baloch insurjency... India is Dumb and thick if they dont help BLA and such likes. you should...

if in anyway the Indian support to Baloch inserjency maters to us, would to establish for our own good so we know how to counter what ever the problem...
Tell the world what for? prove to world india is Bad ,...why ? it doesnpot mater.. we have a history of love between us two countries... fair play on your part if you manage to help Baloch insurjency its your job to do that.
dont need to play smart arse with me :)

what maters to Pakistan is getting thier own house in order... i.e. beatin the crap out of BLA... help poor Baloch have a better life.. education equal opertunities.. build Hospitals there.
schools colleagues or hospitals are the real threat for Baloch terrorist sardars because then they wont be able to keep the poor population under their strangle hold. In the first place don’t let hospitals and scholls get built and then later cry that Balochistan has been neglected.

you are smart right just go to my post #23 and get my perspective... dont be a troll :p

Bullshit rants...nothing substantial

yaar samjha ker ab siyasi biyaan tha ye is ka :argh:

anti pakistan ho ker kahaan jay gay hamara to koi nhi hai yaar saraiki akeeli kom hai jis ka kisi border country main koi nhi :D hamara to sab kuch pakistan hai

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Well, we have seen his emotional angry at Pakistan and its Army, he got banned two weeks I think. I am not saying this but just ask. It is common in Pakistan have different personality in both hate and love relationships. He clearly said in this mind-- Pakistan Army is enemy of Pakistan, don't you see his previously posts? deny now? Good to see him back normal! :D

aysy to meri aammi kehti thi tu mera beta hi nhi ja dafa ho ja phir ?:rofl:

Just watch first 4 mins of this clip. you'l be able to judge whether media is doing the right thing or wrong, by raking up the issue of balochistan!!

Good to see you Indians that much obsessed with Pakistan. I don't know even a single Indian news channel program. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
And here is something else for india:

Following India's independence from the British Empire in 1947, the Asaf Jahi Nizam declared his intention to remain independent.[35] In 1948, the Hyderabad State Congress began agitating against the Nizam, with the support of Indian National Congress and the Communist Party of India. On 17 September 1948, the Indian Army took control of Hyderabad state through Operation Polo and the Nizam joined India by signing the Instrument of Accession, which made him the Rajpramukh ("Princely Governor") of Hyderabad State.[36]

Hyderabad, India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I talked to that guy and he said he supports right of self determination for all even people of Kashmir. He said he submitted bill on Kashmir in 90's. :lol:

Fail.

lolz tell him submit again now media is more then before :rofl:

its unfair hamari bari per itni media coverage or india ki bari chup ker ke guzer gai :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom