What's new

Balochistan is Pakistan's internal problem: India

2 things Srinagar is not Kashmir and every green flag is not Pakistani flag..

found this interesting

Pro-freedom wave sweeps Srinagar (Second Lead)

20080912251800401.jpg

OK, lets discuss all this where it really belongs. This thread is about Balochistan so lets keep it about Balochistan.

you just supported what I said, it is limited to Srinagar and it is Kashmiri flag not Pakistani, thanks for your help. If you read carefully I have said there is a good number of Kashmiri that are against India.

Even the anti-Indian feelings are vanishing gradually. Today, Kashmiris politically and economically part of India. They need to be assimilated at social and pshycological level. That will take some time.

Even the anti-Indian feelings are vanishing gradually. Today, Kashmiris politically and economically part of India. They need to be assimilated at social and pshycological level. That will take some time.

actually, it seems that most indian occupied Kashmiris are now calling for total independence and want to be an entirely seperate country.

Pakistan's position is simple. We support the Kashmiris' existential right to self-determination. And at various international forums we have made this position crystal clear.

Until then, it is officially disputed territory. And quite frankly, i dont think you can bribe them with benefits when you keep the area so militarized and constantly place them under curfews and what not.

but in the interests of following forum rules, we can continue this fascinating discussion in a seperate thread.

p.s. those were Pakistani flags. The other flag was a green one with Qalimaat-e-taiba & "Allah" inscribed on it.

actually, it seems that most indian occupied Kashmiris are now calling for total independence and want to be an entirely seperate country.

Pakistan's position is simple. We support the Kashmiris' existential right to self-determination. And at various international forums we have made this position crystal clear.

Until then, it is officially disputed territory. And quite frankly, i dont think you can bribe them with benefits when you keep the area so militarized and constantly place them under curfews and what not.

but in the interests of following forum rules, we can continue this fascinating discussion in a seperate thread.

p.s. those were Pakistani flags. The other flag was a green one with Qalimaat-e-taiba & "Allah" inscribed on it.

Pakistani Flag contain green and whit color right??where is the white color in the flags you showed us??

just one reply:

Indian position is cystal clear as well. You want plebiscite, then Paksitan must withdraw its forces and return the Occupied Kashmir to India as was agreed in resolution. Once you do that we will conduct plebiscite. Again the timeframe for plebiscite will be decided at our convenience.

Pakistani Flag contain green and whit color right??where is the white color in the flags you showed us??

Dont you know, Kashmiris are so poor and subjugated, that they cant even get a proper Pakistani flag.:blah:

:D

Listen muddy face I WARN BIGOTS LIKE YOU TO STOP INSULTING MY COUNTRY OR WE ILL DO IT MUCH MORE HARDER AND MAKE YOU CRY FROM BOTH SIDES.
2)Everyone know who was the MUDDY country who was responsible for east pakistan and by killing and raping in KASHMIR YOUR SHOOTING URSELF IN UR MUDDY FACE AND ABOUT BALOUCHISTAN SON WTF DO U KNOW ABOUT BALOUCHISTAN HAAN ??
I LIVE IN BALOUCHISTAN APART FROM FAGGOTS SUPPORTED BY BLOODY CRAPPY RAW FAGGOTS BLOWING UP SMALL TIME PIPE LINES WHAT HAVE U TERORISTS CONCIEVED..AND SUPPORTING TALIBAN WAT HAVE UR RAW FAGS CONCLUDED MORE DEAD GORKHAS AND SIEZED INDI AMMO???? AND INSULT FROM PAK ARMY.About us supporting KHALISTANIS son if we had supported them punjab would have been in OUR LAP CALLED KHALSA PAK PUNJAB..And EVER HEAR ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH AND OTHER HUMAN RIGHT ORGANISTANIONS DECLARING UR COWARDLY ACTS OF KILLING AND RAPING AGAINST HUMANITY?????????????
Look at ur maoists how many indi soldiers have died if we supported them your whole divisions would have been dead.............NEXT TIME TALK WITH PROOF
Fi6lLjnEpq8[/media] - Watch brutality of Indian Army in Kashmir Part1

QHC4XD3Y4fM[/media] - Indian Army Barbarity in Kashmir

Yes Yes.....all time rant from every Pakistani here......the reason Bangladesh could be made, was a failure of Pakistan administration....which could not provide East Pakistanis what they needed.......and only took from them...gave back nothing.....this caused a major discontent in East Pakistanis......and gave India an opportunity to play its game......of supporting the Bangladesh Freedom movement....

But look at Pakistan on the other hand....you thought you could divide India in one single stroke ...with Khalistan movement.......its got busted.... You still think that you can split India by helping your so called Mujahidins....that they are getting killed for sure ...almost every day.....and whole world does not trust you...its trusts India now... The whole world is after your home grown terrorists...and the terrorists are after you.......you thought of Ghwaz e Hind....and you and your army is fighting to save your very own country from ...Ghwaze Pak.....

You thought you are going to kill India with thousand cuts....but I guess every one knows who is receiving cuts ..and bleeding these days....

If India Intelligence agencies are not supporting Balochistan movement...they are missing out on an opportunity to dismantle Pakistans plan to dismantle India...

No matter how many you tube videos are posted as proof by you...but the fact remains that Muslims in India are doing much better than what they ought to be doing in Pakistan...they are not scared to move out in the market...scared of Bomb Blast...scared of suicide attacks.....they eat in places run by Hindus.. and People from across communities come to eat at places run by Muslims.....they do business with all Indians equally..... They don't give a rats *** to what Pakistani Muslims think about them....they don't give a rats *** to what kind of videos are uploaded on you tube....they play their part in building a country and they are happy about it.....they are least bothered about what is happening in Pakistan....they want to live peacefully....and have a happy life.......

By the way India and the world community is still waiting for the proofs that Pakistan was supposed to submit about India's involvement in Pakistan.

Next time when you rant about India ....Balochistan....how about you giving some proof....

Last edited by a moderator:
Balochistan is Pakistan's internal problem: India- Hindustan Times

So than why India is providing help to insurgents of Balochistan? Why is she providing resources to the Afghanistan-stationed Brahmdagh Bugti?

KIT Over n Out

You thought you are going to kill India with thousand cuts....but I guess every one knows who is receiving cuts ..and bleeding these days....

If India Intelligence agencies are not supporting Balochistan movement...they are missing out on an opportunity to dismantle Pakistans plan to dismantle India...

Yes, it was all started by PA/ISI. And they were rejoicing at their quick successes in creating large number of insurgencies within India. North:Khalistan, Kashmir, North-East: ULFA, BODO, South-Middle Naxals, Mafia, ....etc.

India fought them all and is still fighting.

India was playing fair. But eventually, India had to react and it did robustly in 71. Indira should have finished it all then and there. Instead, she let the enemy survive.

Never mind, we got another chance now. This time we should not fail.

As an Indian I will be honest in accepting that most Kashmirs love Pakistan more than India. They want to be with Pakistan not India. You just need to see the massive rally's the pro-Pakistan group takes out in Srinagar.

What I don't understand is that why Kashmiris hate India ? They are the most pampered state in India. They have article 370 in which Indian state discriminates against itself. Their history is completely Indian...why....why they hate India...no reason......

rediff.com: Rajeev Srinivasan on how Kashmir has colonized the Indian State

Haindava Keralam - global community of dedicated Hindu Keralites with a peace mission

So than why India is providing help to insurgents of Balochistan? Why is she providing resources to the Afghanistan-stationed Brahmdagh Bugti?

KIT Over n Out
Believe us .India is not giving any thing to them. All these are lies by Mr.10% & co.

Back
Top Bottom