What's new

Balochistan is Pakistan's internal problem: India

Pakistan has been trying its hans with India for long now.....Remember khalistan Movement.....that was crushed...and all other anti India acts being suported by Pakistan are going to meet same fate.....

India Killed the terrorists.....Ripped the support system.....made people hate them ...gave people what they need........and killed the insurgency....thats slam dunk for India....and mud on Pakistan's face.

Keep on trying yo hand on Similar insurgencies...they are bound to lose....ULFA is about to be killed....and soon you will see your so called Kashmiri Mujahidin Support system blown into bits and pieces...and India will will prevail......

Every has sen Pakistani in efficiency in East Pakistan...and the world in witnessing a similar failure in Balochinstan.....

Your system fails and you blame it on everyone else but yourself....keep on doing the same and you will see some more countries being borne out of Pakistan....

I think India has mastered the art of quelling such insurgencies. :smitten:

As some learned Paksitani(Qsark) said previously, if any foreign power in interfering in Pakistan, that is only because the rulers of Pakistan have allowed the conditions to worsen to that extent.. So, if Pakistan is serious about Balochistan or NWFP or for that matter even in Sindh, then they should give them a fair share, if not , sooner than later, foreign powers will manipulate the situation to suit their agenda.

its simple give Balochis all their rights not only that also compensate them for the injustices in the past ,they have suffered a lot !! Thats it the only solution also do not confuse the balochis with those dirty sardars or lanlords, GOP must ensure a way to approach the Baloch awam this time. Or we should stop wingin about foreign interference and try the good old stupid policy and deploy army in baluchistan and try our luck.!

its simple give Balochis all their rights not only that also compensate them for the injustices in the past ,they have suffered a lot !! Thats it the only solution GOP must ensure a way to approach the Baloch awam this time.

Well said. But giving a fair share to others means that the punjabis would have to sacrifice their luxurious life built on the resources of others. Punjabs gets the grandest share in budget, water sharing...etc. Punjab will have to forego all that. So, it all comes down to Punjabis, specially north punjabis because even poor seriakis are downtrodden.

Or we should stop wingin about foreign interference

You are intelligent, Pakistan needs people like you.

and try the good old stupid policy and deploy army in baluchistan and try our luck.!

Bad idea, mate. This tactic has backfired in Bengal, it has backfired in Balochistan and NWFP as well so far. If it is used further, then Balochistan's seccession will be accelerated and NWFP would be lost forever to Pakistan.

we do not interfere in our neighbours 's affair till it negatively affects us.happened in '71, we interfered for humanity.

The same reasons gives us legitimacy to interfere in Kashmir. You are not the only "pain" feeling creature on earth, Pakistani's also do. Miserable condition of millions of low-cast Hindus, and Muslims of Gujarat are not hidden from us either. Expect some support for Humanity from our side too.

I woudl expect that some intelligence agencies might have feelers and contacts in Balochistan, as well as in Punjab, and other provinces in Pakistan just so that they know what is happening. That is their job. Just like ISI has feelers and contacts with the Taliban and TTP.

But I doubt very much that any material support or even "moral" support is being provided to Baloch sepratists. Not once has GoI state that Balochistan should be given the right to self-determination e.t.c. and again this statement clearly mentions that its an internal problem and states the offical GoI position on this matter.

I woudl expect that some intelligence agencies might have feelers and contacts in Balochistan, as well as in Punjab, and other provinces in Pakistan just so that they know what is happening. That is their job. Just like ISI has feelers and contacts with the Taliban and TTP.

But I doubt very much that any material support or even "moral" support is being provided to Baloch sepratists. Not once has GoI state that Balochistan should be given the right to self-determination e.t.c. and again this statement clearly mentions that its an internal problem and states the offical GoI position on this matter.

Overt support for Balochistan from GOI(even simple statements) can cause lot of uproar for India. Not from Paksitan, thats not the problem. But the US congress, China and even Iran to an extent.

Come on guys. Do you seriously expect indian government to come out and say they support Balochistan insurgents? It's a covert operation, and by definition, they will keep it secret and deny it if they are accused.

I guess, wait form another 6 month, Obama 30k more troops are there just to make baluchistan an independent country. then there will be no more india pak fight on this..

Yup. Definitely. :victory:

of course Balochistan is Pakistan's internal problem...and the problem has been created by past pakistani military rulers and elected govts....Balochistan has been an oppressed state ever since 1947..it never got what it deserved because of biased attitude of former pakistani miltary rulers...Injustice,poor Infrastructure,mass murder,violence,etc. has become Balochistan's identity and non-balochis are responsible for that..if Balochis want independence from Pakistan then in my opinion it's a fair demand

are you Pakistani, or some ****** indian coming on here to troll?

Baluchestan is an integral part of Pakistan and it will remain so. You really think the State would let some indians or some corrupt nawabs call the shots?

Get a life

The same reasons gives us legitimacy to interfere in Kashmir. You are not the only "pain" feeling creature on earth, Pakistani's also do. Miserable condition of millions of low-cast Hindus, and Muslims of Gujarat are not hidden from us either. Expect some support for Humanity from our side too.

we dont need to interfere in Kashmir. They are once again calling for independence from indian oppression

did you follow the recent riot in Sri Nagar?

In Sri Nagar they are already waving Pakistani flags and calling indian independence day a black day

you're a naiive idiot......

p.s. my condolences to oppressed dalits, Orissa Christians, and oppressed Sikhs and Muslims in india

You forgot the opressed upper caste Hindus(poor folks have no reservations unlike others you mentioned).

we dont need to interfere in Kashmir. They are once again calling for independence from indian oppression

In Sri Nagar they are already waving Pakistani flags and calling indian independence day a black day

Srinagar is much more peaceful than it used to be in the past. The general elections were a huge success. Another decade and assimilation would be complete. The informal talks are already on with Hurriyat. The Hurriyat has anyway lost relevance after recent elections. PDP is the potential trouble maker and needs to be taken care of. The abdullah is doing a fine job.

2 things Srinagar is not Kashmir and every green flag is not Pakistani flag.

We know there are good number of Kashmir who support independence , no one knows there percentage yet. They want Independence and not want to be part of Pakistan.

What they do not understand is a landlocked small piece of land cannot be independent (As Jammu and Ladhak will surely remain in India).

IMO they should reconcile with the fact that they have to be with India and rest will be just fine.

A good section of these people flare up the region without a valid reason (blaming everything on armed forces). I use to have some sympathy with people of Kashmir which I lost after they created ruckus over Amaranth land.
The reason I felt bad was multi fold.
1) Why no peaceful means was adopted to solve the problem
2) Why they are intolerant to other religion.

Till this time I never use to watch incidence in Kashmir with detail, then I started doing it. What followed made me believe that they are actually good number of people trying to malign armed forces.

Blaming everything on armed forces without proof.

No these people have tried for last 20 odd years and can try for another 50. They cannot achieve anything useless they mend their ways. If they have a problem does not mean they should start pelting stone at everyone. Hate will not get them sympathy, have they worked with peaceful means they would have got support from India too. Not many people realize the importance of peaceful march.

its funny how indians claim Kashmir is "integral" part of india when most of them are clearly anti-india

Inshallah the people of Kashmir will get their existential right to self-determination, free from oppression, curfews and kidnapping by certain forces.

Allah in ke Shadat kabool farmai. Inshallah Kashmir Azad ho ga, aur india ko zulam ka hisab dena pare ga. Allah Azadi ki tehrik main Kashmiri peoples ki madad farmai.

Back
Top Bottom