What's new

Balochistan is Pakistan's internal problem: India

no:no: jana mam u pakis started it in 1947. we just returned the favour:D.

Not really, as Bangladesh never joined india. india didn't regain her 2 masses of lost territory.

Pakistan is still here and it's here to stay. If i were you, i'd stop posting on forums and worry about the 25-30+ odd insurgencies and seperatist movements within your own "country" --especially the naxalites who are having presence in 20 of 28 indian "naxal affected" states

always here to help! :pakistan:

20bb9cadbe830610141ad336083dcbed.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah! Land of the free where Muslims (celebrities at that!) can't even buy property in mumbai.

I think his point is that you shouldnt poke your nose in affairs that aren't yours. Who the hell are you to dare come in here and talk about Baluchestan joining your crap-hole trash/HIV infested country? I mean honestly.

p.s. my condolences to Christians in Orissa living in the "land of the free" ; or even the Sikhs who were basically genocided in Amritsar :)

you goddam indians will never cease to amaze me. It's amazing they even allow you pests to join and post on this forum.

For starters if you read my posts i have not spoken about baluchestan at all.

You contradict you own statement. Major celebrities are muslims, one of the richest world billionaires who owns Wipro is Muslim. Its the land of the free mate. Come here and experience the Taliban free land.

Chill my friend Chill. I understand you frustrations right now and empatize with the terrible situation Taliban is doing to your entire nation.

Come and live in India:smitten: my friend. Land of the Free.

its funny how indians claim Kashmir is "integral" part of india when most of them are clearly anti-india

Inshallah the people of Kashmir will get their existential right to self-determination, free from oppression, curfews and kidnapping by certain forces.

Allah in ke Shadat kabool farmai. Inshallah Kashmir Azad ho ga, aur india ko zulam ka hisab dena pare ga. Allah Azadi ki tehrik main Kashmiri peoples ki madad farmai.
The people you are mentioning are trying to get independence for last 60 yrs. Nothing has happened despite the direct support from Pakistan. Pakistan has tried every mean at its disposal (including military misadventures and terrorism) to annex Kashmir but what’s the result. Situation now is fast improving, violence is at all time low, Pakistan is preoccupied with its internal issues and India is gaining strength day by day (Economically and militarily). Indian hold on Kashmir is more firm now and I don’t see any way by which you can get Kashmir. End of the day… MIGHT IS RIGHT

Not really, as Bangladesh never joined india. india didn't regain her 2 masses of lost territory.

It was never our intention sir .:angel:.and what is the use of land when we lost brothers like u and sis like jana,emo girl,owasis osm..(cant spell:P).we could have bashed americans or british together. :cry:

Pakistan is still here and it's here to stay.
:tup: but sir we should never be too confident even mr jinnah was proved wrong in 1971.(and yes this applies to india too)

20bb9cadbe830610141ad336083dcbed.jpg

i think of him every day while i eat Britannia Biscuits.:pakistan:

Last edited:
Sir with all due respect i would like to know why this is not a pointless rant
JOIN INDIA WHO THE HELL ARE U ?????? ITS OUR INTERNAL PROB SO GET LOST........IM FROM BALOUCHIST AND BETTER KNOW ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS SO SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP AND GO CLEAN UR CRAP IN INDIA:angry:

while this is-

Originally Posted by SiegHeil**JOIN PAKISTAN WHO THE HELL ARE U ?????? ITS OUR INTERNAL PROB SO GET LOST........IM FROM INDIA AND BETTER KNOW ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS SO SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP AND GO CLEAN UR CRAP IN PAKISTAN:angry:**
So this should be the standard response of every indian if a pakistani asks for a plebiscite in kashmir
:undecided:
sir i am a novice in forum and stuff. :wave:

I consider this a a tremendous development and moral victory for Indians when a Pakistani accepts that his nation was built on 'lost Indian territory'.

Tremendous development really tremendous ....:victory::victory::victory:

Sir with all due respect i would like to know why this is not a pointless rant

while this is-

:undecided:
sir i am a novice in forum and stuff. :wave:

Hey indi TROLL SHUT UP AND get LOST KASHMIR is not ENDIASINTERNAL PART IT IS A DISPUTED TERRETORRY WHICH ACORDING TO UN HAS RIGHT TO CHOSE ITS DESTINY SO GET LOST AND TAKE UR B.S ABOUT INDI UNITY TAKE A VISIT OF INDI OCCUPED KASHMIR AND TRY TO ASK THIS TO A KASHMIRI MUSLIM NOT A TERRORIST PONDOTthis aint aa indi forum SON its for PAKISTANIS PUNJABIS BALOUCHIS PUSHTUNS SINDHIS KASHMIRIS BALTIS AND URDU SPEAKERS
not some POOR INDIAN RETARDED GUY LIKE U WHO HAS NO HOW NOW OF BLOODY HISTORY WHO GOT HOLD OF A PC IN HIS OFFICE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom