What's new

Ballistic missile Nasr: A bigger threat from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not talking "tactics". The moment a Nuke (ANY NUKE) gets used, the level rises; nearly infinitely (to stratospheric Strategic levels).

That is why the Super-Powers just junked the concept of "tactical nukes". They understood that Nukes were "simply useless as Tactical Weapons".

Finally, Nukes are not "Silver Bullets"; they are simply the "Ultimate Cyanide Pill".

yeah very well put bro... The moment Pakistan uses NASR India would be forced to respond with unlimited all out war. India cannot wait and see more Nukes being lobbed in future. So NASR is a failed concept.

If as Albatross is saying 80 nukes are used in first strike, still it would invite Indian response.
[/B]

I doubt so ...I dont think after getting a surprise hit of 80 nukes on your all military and missile installation india would be able to respond...Plus the jets in air would take care of the any remaing threats...India's doctrine of not using nuke first will make you guy repent all your lives...

I doubt so ...I dont think after getting a surprise hit of 80 nukes on your all military and missile installation india would be able to respond...Plus the jets in air would take care of the any remaing threats...India's doctrine of not using nuke first will make you guy repent all your lives...

That is why we are completing the nuke triad .

yeah very well put bro... The moment Pakistan uses NASR India would be forced to respond with unlimited all out war. India cannot wait and see more Nukes being lobbed in future. So NASR is a failed concept.

Nasr at its own is a state of the art missile owing to its pinpoint accuracy and ability to be installed at forward posts and can be successfully used for conventional strikes on enemy at close range .

My opinion may vary from others plus such situation may arise when Pak attacks Kashmir and india tries to opne international border like in 65 we can place these Nasr missiles to keep indian movements in check and just to make them realize what awaits them so they better exercise caution..But if Pakistan opts to strike with a nuke I dont think that would be only a single one as you can read in article Pak nuke program despite all financial hurdles is going at full pace the fastest at the moment in the whole world and our plutonium recator is also functional since feb last year while india will complete her first by 2016...Why all these expenditures we dont wanna hug those nuke they are to be used first to pressurize india over kashmir and if t doesnt work to get kashmir...So its upto you guys to decide which way but in both ways pak is in a win win position..

If Pakistan enters into Kashmir India would use all the options from forcing Pakistan troops out of Kashmir to entering into Pakistan from IB. If Pak uses Nukes then so be it. Don't think GOI would be blackmailed by nukes. All steps as required would be taken to ensure that Pakistan forces are eliminated from Kashmir. Such blackmailing wont work and there would be no support for it anywhere in world like it happened in Kargil already, when no one supported the Pakistan forces aggression into Indian Kashmir.

So threat of nukes wont stop India from violating IB if Pakistan ventures into Kashmir. 65 will happen again if required by the ground situation and decided by IA.

whatever its gonna be a deadly end for subcontinent ...why dont you guys settle kashmir so that we can get out of missile and nuke talks and can actually talk about development and peace???????????????????????

Stop thinking if India as bein USSR-
You dont have 'unlimited' resources...

whatever its gonna be a deadly end for subcontinent ...why dont you guys settle kashmir so that we can get out of missile and nuke talks and can actually talk about development and peace???????????????????????

From our end, its settled.. Get used to it..

No as soon as India and Pakistan are into a conflict. The Indian missiles would be in a high alert mode. There is no way that Pakistan would be able to eliminate Indian second strike ability.

Nasr at its own is a state of the art missile owing to its pinpoint accuracy and ability to be installed at forward posts and can be successfully used for conventional strikes on enemy at close range .

But we are talking about using NASR in tactical nuclear role. NASR is useless in tactical nuclear role. Use of NASR in conventional battle is no problem.

Common man why dont convert LOC into IB? anyhow its been like that only since 47.

Stop thinking if India as bein USSR-
You dont have 'unlimited' resources...

why u say or what you mean by unlimited resources?

I don't think India require unlimited resources to respond to Nuke attack on Indian forces by NASR or a 80-100 nukes first strike on India?

Even the current lowest estimate (no one knows real figure) of 100 nukes is enough to give response to use of nuke by Pak? isn't it? or do you think 80-100 Nukes wont be sufficient to cover whole Pakistan?

Er...when did thar happen?
You dont have air and sea launch capability yet..
Sukhois are yet to be modified for Brahmos and K-15 was fired from pontoon not submarine..
Delusional...arent we?

SSBN ensures that your nukes doesnot get washed away in a first strike.

As for kashmir talks ......Sure , we are always ready for talks with the condition that you should eliminate all terrorist camps in pakistan aimed at India. But the only outcome acceptable to both parties will be making LOC as IB.

Er...when did thar happen?
You dont have air and sea launch capability yet..
Sukhois are yet to be modified for Brahmos and K-15 was fired from pontoon not submarine..
Delusional...arent we?

He said "completing" not completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom