What's new

Balkanization of India is viable but I don't care

That's not what I read at sign outside the panther enclosure at our local Sparrow House. It read kala cheeta

Maybe when there are education reforms, it can be changed to Siyah Tendwa.

Tendwon kay khilaaf ye ghinoni saajish hai

Tendwon kay khilaaf ye ghinoni saajish hai
I see a major conspiracy against the Panthers. They are the underdogs of the big cats. Read the scientific name of any big cat and it starts with Panthera- something

I see a major conspiracy against the Panthers. They are the underdogs of the big cats. Read the scientific name of any big cat and it starts with Panthera- something

I blame the Bobcat for this honestly. They have been lobbying quite hard against them panthers

They have been lobbying quite hard against them panthers
They don't have much representation at the World Feline Congress. Panthers are unfortunately lumped together with cougars

They don't have much representation at the World Feline Congress. Panthers are unfortunately lumped together with cougars

Maybe it's their shy nature that keeps them away from the spotlight.

They don't handle paparazzi in a dignified manner.

It seems you are from that strata of society where Shahrukh and Salman do Puja to Hindu Gods.

- PRTP GWD

It seems you are from that strata of society where Shahrukh and Salman do Puja to Hindu Gods.

- PRTP GWD

So? Are they not Indians?

I am a telugu and I stayed long in Karnataka..
I stayed in j&k, delhi, orissa and Karnataka
Even have a decent knowledge about people and geography in Maharashtra

Kannada people are by and large most peaceful

Northies by and large can't understand any south south language and never saw someone having a dislike for our names.

What's the basis for your opinions??

who can awake a guy who is pretending to be asleep. By the way kris did you ever dare to open your mouth in telugu when you were in delhi, j and k etc - would any north indian care to speak telugu (other than few exceptions or businessmen) if he is in ap. You shamelessly degrade your own language and your culture in favor of some mythical entity called india.

So? Are they not Indians?
They are abused by both Hindus and Muslims. They are regarded as neither Hindu nor Muslim. And they form a microscopic community. So no impact of such marriages on the nation or society.

- PRTP GWD

They are abused by both Hindus and Muslims. They are regarded as neither Hindu nor Muslim. And they form a microscopic community. So no impact of such marriages on the nation or society.

- PRTP GWD
Actually they are respected and loved by a majority of Indians. Maybe not by frustrated trolls who hate pretty much everyone. Parsis are a microscopic community - huge impact. Maybe you aren't Indian and are just posing as one since you don't seem to know the ground realities.

Actually they are respected and loved by a majority of Indians. Maybe not by frustrated trolls who hate pretty much everyone. Parsis are a microscopic community - huge impact. Maybe you aren't Indian and are just posing as one since you don't seem to know the ground realities.
Ground realities? Majority of Indian society is either middle class or poor. Not Shahrukh or Sachin Tendulkar. And below is what happens:

* In one college a Hindu boy had a love affair with a Christian girl. Well wishers were discouraging and warning him of reprisal. Hindu-Christian marriage is a taboo in India.

* There was another guy in the same college. His parents hailed from other state. They had migrated because they were Hindu-Muslim couple. If they had stayed put in their native place, society would have hounded them.

Such things are what happens in general in India. The celebrities are not representative of Indian society. Anyone with common sense can tell that.

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom