What's new

Baldia Town Case, Public Prosecutor Withdraws from Case!

Lol don't try to avoid the matter..JIT is so far the most credible report in Pakistan considering, its from the armed forces whom parties with terrorist wings like MQM cannot even threat unlike those poor people who get scared for their lives after a series of threats...
I'm not avoiding it coz it's nothing in that report, it's your leader as usual jump on calculation on it and Press conference mar di:rofl: munh ki bawaseer ka koi ilaj nahi be it IK or AH anyone:wink: now defend it coz your leader said so not JIT, we saw a lot of JITs Like Jinnah Pur Map like murder of Hakeem Saeed.
Btw the court verdict is a different thing like a Senior California Court gives a verdict regarding............
Khair jane dou you always debate having emotion of hates not with logics.

Hardly anyone here is a PTI supporter except for a few die-hard Imran Khan fans.
Things that applies on PTI also Apply on IK Fan club as well. In the end of the day they would vote for PTI in the Election because its Chairman is non other then Imran Khan.

This goes to JIT Credibility or maybe she was forced to Resign to be Replaced by some Heavy Weight Criminal Lawyer because MQM have strong Lawyer base behind their backs so I think the War is on.
no it is bcoz she is scared of her life. U know what happen to Police men who did operation against terror groups of MQM. All dead. wha happen in wali babar , all witness dead

no it is bcoz she is scared of her life. U know what happen to Police men who did operation against terror groups of MQM. All dead. wha happen in wali babar , all witness dead
When all Pakistani Agencies are behind JIT how can I expect that all these Agencies Combined and she is Scared of Goons. My Imagination ends here regarding MQM and their Criminals I think.

Nothing can be done to MQM. they are terrorists. If anyone tries to try them they get murdered like the Advocate who was fighting against them 12th May election.

Secondly BABAR WALI was murdered by MQM for reporting against MQM.

So now no one can dare to go against MQM they are a true mafia they will kill everyone who raises their voice against them.

So sadly JIT report is true but no one can act on it. otherwise Karachi will burn and alot of people will die like 12th May.

and lastly the ghaddar UK national will actually call for seperation

anyone has JIT's Script?
I heard that there was two journalist On hitlist..

Nothing can be done to MQM. they are terrorists. If anyone tries to try them they get murdered like the Advocate who was fighting against them 12th May election.

Secondly BABAR WALI was murdered by MQM for reporting against MQM.

So now no one can dare to go against MQM they are a true mafia they will kill everyone who raises their voice against them.

So sadly JIT report is true but no one can act on it. otherwise Karachi will burn and alot of people will die like 12th May.

and lastly the ghaddar UK national will actually call for seperation
& you think after Babar wali, now no one is reporting on MQM?
I think MQM is the easiest of all to criticized, & blamed for less then they are capable of?
That's where, they have produced this unique Strategy, that they keep quite for a while When being wrong fully accused for lesser crimes, once they find loopholes with their. Wrong protection, they just hit back & clear the whole effort by LEA,s?
In that case POLICE in sindh, is heavily politicized, thanks to our politicians.
They give every single Chance to, MQM becoming innocent.
even On 12 may, it's just not MQM ?
Why can't we ever think of, what happened in Karachi after the murder of BB?
Who did that?
Remember. It only can be a wish, to just put one party for justice, then let go others involved & indicated. In MODEL TOWN MASCARES.
THAT'S WHY WE NEED A GRAND MARSHALL REVOLUTION in Pakistan to hang all of them involved in BALDIA TOWN OR MODEL TOWN MASCARES?

Last edited:
I think MQM is the easiest of all to criticized, & blamed for less then they are capable of?
That's where, they have produced this unique Strategy, that they keep quite for a while When being wrong fully accused for lesser crimes, once they find loopholes with their. Wrong protection, they just hit back & clear the whole effort by LEA,s?
In that case POLICE in sindh, is heavily politicized, thanks to our politicians.

how can a reporter report ANTI MQM they live in streets controlled by MQM. no one wants to see their family killed.

That is why media reports only PRO MQM and even telecast live speeches from london that happen regularly at 90.

does media broadcast live speeches of ANP leader, PML Q leader, National Party of Balochistan?

no. but that UK national even if he sings on phone it is broadcast live. So yes media is scared of MQM too.

how can a reporter report ANTI MQM they live in streets controlled by MQM. no one wants to see their family killed.

That is why media reports only PRO MQM and even telecast live speeches from london that happen regularly at 90.

does media broadcast live speeches of ANP leader, PML Q leader, National Party of Balochistan?

no. but that UK national even if he sings on phone it is broadcast live. So yes media is scared of MQM too.

even On 12 may, it's just not MQM ?
Why can't we ever think of, what happened in Karachi after the murder of BB?
Who did that?
Remember. It only can be a wish, to just put one party for justice, then let go others involved & indicated. In MODEL TOWN MASCARES.
THAT'S WHY WE NEED A GRAND MARSHALL REVOLUTION in Pakistan to hang all of them involved in BALDIA TOWN OR MODEL TOWN MASCARES?
Barsati mendak barsat mein hi niklate hain why so tension:p: the guy you are engaged like few others can just see the picture what it's paint aap jitna bhi samjhao Fazool hai.
Btw it's my guess that in JIT, ISI was a named in the group but they are not police to investigate. Sind police and FIA were main investigator and this type of fishy reports defame the name of ISI is another try by Sind government. Walla ho Aalam. Just wish some day real culprits come under justice and don't walk free like Nawaz skipped in murder of Hakeem Saeed Marhoom, rest you know.......

Back
Top Bottom