What's new

Baldia Town Case, Public Prosecutor Withdraws from Case!

Pak Army word isnt Undeniable Truth because it also have its share of being False in the past remember Jinnahpur. The person who have been to Baldia Town can easily understand the Doubts of this JIT report.

JIT doesn't just consist of a single agency but the collaboration of all agencies..so i extremely doubt that it's validity is questionable...

Last edited:
Bhai sent her a 'bori'.

This case must be send to the military court. While in Karachi, nothing will come out.
This should be never fought in Karachi. Case should be review to court in Punjab or some where else. Here it will be always under influence of "People with Power" /.
Prosecutor is brave girl, kudos to her to take this case.

Classic judiciary where poor and power less common man will never get justice or they have to wait for their life.
Its same across boarder as well

JIT doesn't just consist a single agency but the collaboration of all agencies..so i extremely doubt it's validity...
I know that but I also know what happened in the Past when Establishment came up with JIT kind Setup so that is why unless JIT has not got a Single CONVICTION by Court I Chose not to Buy it.

She is afraid of agencies:coffee: she clearly stated that investigating officer not helping her, out of 920 witnesses she never got a single one copy. Agencies pressurized her to do what they want to proceed the case according to their JIT version SHE refused and step down.

JIT report clearly indicates that MQM was behind the Killings??
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1424144917.435045.jpg

It's your hate, and btw I strongly doubt that you defending your leader allegation more then JIT itself, coz he said so now you can't step down.

View attachment 194030
It's your hate, and btw I strongly doubt that you defending your leader allegation more then JIT itself, coz he said so now you can't step down.

Lol don't try to avoid the matter..JIT is so far the most credible report in Pakistan considering, its from the armed forces whom parties with terrorist wings like MQM cannot even threat unlike those poor people who get scared for their lives after a series of threats...

Even after backing of all Agencies under law enforcement. Strange
Tum logon ka bhanda to Zulfiqar Mirza nay he phor dia tha

Lol don't try to avoid the matter..JIT is so far the most credible report in Pakistan considering, its from the armed forces whom parties with terrorist wings like MQM cannot even threat :)
MQM logic killing ttp in fata halal killing mqm target killers in karachi haram

Aur Zulfiqar Mirza ka Bhanda Lyari Gangwar walon nay Phorh dya.

PTI logic Opposite:Just replace MQM with TTP and TTP with MQM. in your sentance.
I am not a pti supporter although to piss off mqm i might just become one khehehe

Back
Top Bottom