What's new

Balancing act: India engages with Saudi Arabia and Iran

Getting close to Iran is dangerous. We saw that Iran conducted a terrorist act in India recently.

Saudi might be more helpful to India in combating Pakistani Sunni terrorism.

That "terrorist act" was in retaliation of murders of Iranian nuclear scientists by Mossad.
Were you aware of that ?

That "terrorist act" was in retaliation of murders of Iranian nuclear scientists by Mossad.
Were you aware of that ?
A so-called 'Indian' cheering terrorist attacks on his own soil

You're not a Hindu or a Sikh then. Hmmm, I wonder which branch you belong to....

Private funding are tackled bilaterally:

Here is an example of someone collecting private fundings:

Expats collecting donations illegally to be deported | Front Page | Saudi Gazette

If what you're saying is true, then countries should NOT put their interests before national security threats.

A very mature response indeed. I tip my hat off for you.
Well I hope both countries can work together to curb these funding sources for terror activities.
On topic: Both countries are important for India.

Saudi Arabia is using India to further squeeze Iran's economy, tighten the rope around the mullah's nick nothing more.

Well I hope both countries can work together to curb these funding sources for terror activities.
On topic: Both countries are important for India.

Wish all the best for India.

Next time, kindly, try to remain a bit accurate on data.

You have no Idea what are you talking about. KSA is a big source of terror funding in India or even Pakistan.

KSA government is neither involved nor support terror financing .

Yes , there is private financing from certain individuals .But this thing can only be controlled by better ties with KSA government.

Similarly KSA government can have better ties with both India and Pakistan.It's not mutually exclusive game always.

A so-called 'Indian' cheering terrorist attacks on his own soil

You're not a Hindu or a Sikh then. Hmmm, I wonder which branch you belong to....

Wow I just asked you if you knew about some of the covert ops/terrorist acts of Mossad and you bring religion into it.
Like any typical fundamentalist.
Will you label me as an anti-semitic now ? :D

And stop talking out of your asshole.Never once did I celebrate or condone terrorism on Indian soil or anywhere else for that matter.

P.S I am a Hindu if it bothers you.Just a well informed one.

Last edited:
KSA needs nothing from India. The trade is completely one-sided and in favor of KSA. The only thing we import is rice and some textiles. LOL. Both can be produced at home.

Anyway business is business.

Last edited:
KSA government is neither involved nor support terror financing .

Yes , there is private financing from certain individuals .But this thing can only be controlled by better ties with KSA government.

Similarly KSA government can have better ties with both India and Pakistan.It's not mutually exclusive game always.
Well I didnt blame their govt for terror funding either. Its just some private source.
How terror funds are pumped in from Saudi - Rediff.com India News

Wow I just asked you if you knew about some of the covert ops/terrorist acts of Mossad and you bring religion into it.
Like any typical fundamentalist.
Will you label me as an anti-semitic now ? :D

And stop talking out of your asshole.Never once did I celebrate or condone terrorism on Indian soil or anywhere else for that matter.

P.S I am a Hindu if it bother you.
Leave him alone you Congressi, your hate for Jews comes from the fact that you want too appease minorities. Scum.

Saudi Arabia is using India to further squeeze Iran's economy, tighten the rope around the mullah's nick nothing more.

Man ! Even worlds superpower USA can not use India against China who has fought war with India in 1962. then it's Iran which has enjoyed good relation with India.

We are not involved in whatever differences KSA with Iran or visa versa.

Thank you

Leave him alone you Congressi, your hate for Jews comes from the fact that you want too appease minorities. Scum.

Good golly, miss molly :D
How does asking a question make someone a congressi, pray tell me ?

KSA needs nothing from India. The trade is completely one-sided and in favor of KSA. The only thing we import is rice and some textiles. LOL. Both can be produced at home.

Anyway business is business.

India has a lot of economic ties with Iran. Saudi Arabia is trying to reach to an agreement that minimizes iran economic activities with india through investments and trade especially in the field of energy.

Man ! Even worlds superpower USA can not use India against China who has fought war with India in 1962. then it's Iran which has enjoyed good relation with India.

We are not involved in whatever differences KSA with Iran or visa versa.

Thank you

Money talks bullshit walks simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom