What's new

Bajrang Dal terrorists attack Churches

Who says "You cant convert into Hinduism".

:) Well that is the truth.
And that is the reason why Hindus do not try to convert people from other religion as they do not consider them pure hindus.

So much so for jumping of those who say oh look we hindu do not try to convert others.

:)

:) Well that is the truth.
And that is the reason why Hindus do not try to convert people from other religion as they do not consider them pure hindus.

So much so for jumping of those who say oh look we hindu do not try to convert others.

Don't make statements without knowing facts.

Don't you know? You cant convert to Hinduism, you've got to be BORN into it :D.

Yeah.. right.. thats y we don't believe in coverting to hindu...

So it's really not about faith, its more about race. You know what we call such people!

faith kills more people than race.. as we can see all over the world...

Oh dear is that so? Then why the strict rules against conversion?

You are not special Asim.
Every religious person on the planet thinks his religion is the best, and what's more, he can list a hundred reasons for it.

Its needs editing, and urgently. Or in the least, reinterpretation.

Ahh the the strict rules against conversion by Indians are because they know that they are not going to convert people from other religions into Hindus as they do not consider anyone hindu if he/she is not born in a hindu family.
Whereas on the other hand they know the injustices on the basis of cast system are forcing thousands of Hindus to convert to other religions.

So for saving Hindu race they need strict rules for conversions.

Hinduism needed to be changed altogahter keeping in view flawed cast system which had jeopridized the entire social fabric.

:enjoy:

Science doesn't say that.

Some nut job who studied fat and thin frogs on an island says that.

Science says natural selection is full of crap though. Only an unscientific atheistic (religious) nutjob believes in natural selection. Scientific people laugh at the very notion.

The door is wide open for other possibilities

Is that a joke Asim?

Ahh the the strict rules against conversion by Indians are because they know that they are not going to convert people from other religions into Hindus as they do not consider anyone hindu if he/she is not born in a hindu family.
Whereas on the other hand they know the injustices on the basis of cast system are forcing thousands of Hindus to convert to other religions.

So for saving Hindu race they need strict rules for conversions.

Hinduism needed to be changed altogahter keeping in view flawed cast system which had jeopridized the entire social fabric.

:enjoy:

Please stop ranting

List of converts to Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now look... according to my definition India is the superset of Pakistan.... so guess...

:lol: there was no country called India in the history of the world.

All there were separate states which were ruled by different powerful persons including Muslims.

lolzz well as site where people can add anything at their free will.
And look at this page where Indians have tried to demonise other religions.

BTW can you tell me those who convert to Hinduism are considred from which Cast ????
:what:

Thats general notion of wikipedia all entries are made with valid sources. Please complain if you doubt sources.

Btw whats source of your claim.

:lol: there was no country called India in the history of the world.

All there were separate states which were ruled by different powerful persons including Muslims.

Its called blind denial of the facts... Just do googling and you will find your roots...Now calm down how can you be monkey... after all you are the Great Warrior Princess..:mod:

lolzz well as site where people can add anything at their free will.
And look at this page where Indians have tried to demonise other religions.

BTW can you tell me those who convert to Hinduism are considred from which Cast ????
:what:

People do convert to Hinduism, and there are some minority sects in Hinduism (which have sprung up recently) which openly proselytize. For example, the Swaminarayan sect and the Hare Krishnas.

However, mainstream hinduism does not convert people from other religions. Even this rule is being broken in retaliation to the mass conversions being done by Evangelical organizations.

People do convert to Hinduism, and there are some minority sects in Hinduism (which have sprung up recently) which openly proselytize. For example, the Swaminarayan sect and the Hare Krishnas.

However, mainstream hinduism does not convert people from other religions. Even this rule is being broken in retaliation to the mass conversions being done by Evangelical organizations.

:) that has replied the question and also it tells that there is no concept of conversion from other faiths to Hinduism.

Anyway i have no problem with that as long as anyone does not come up with false claims.

Again the problem is reason for mass conversion that has roots in cast system.

Its called blind denial of the facts... Just do googling and you will find your roots...Now calm down how can you be monkey... after all you are the Great Warrior Princess..:mod:

I dont need to find my roots by googling dear :) We know our roots very well and trust me we dont need monkey theories for that ;)

Now come back to the topic.

:) that has replied the question and also it tells that there is no concept of conversion from other faiths to Hinduism.

The point is that people who do convert to Hinduism do so by approaching hindus, and not the other way around(except as I said, a few minority and recently created sects).

There are no Shaivite and Vaishnavite organizations ( the two biggest denominations of hinduism) which go around asking people to convert to Hinduism.

On the other hand, one of the main functions of the Church is to bring other people to the faith and show them the "Light of Jesus", so to speak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom