What's new

Bajrang Dal terrorists attack Churches

That's called foolse paradise.... :).. The real problem that you have is why so supressed these Hindus are not getting converted to other religion most favourably Islam... Now think about this why do they still live as Hindu..if they have better options available.. Why not so called Dalit or Lower cast is not converting to Islam.. Why???

Flint has his own ideology i have mine.. He is also right that every native living here is Migrants of Hindu religion..In short technical meaning Hinduism is the superset.....
Adam wasn't Hindu :). Beat that!

We've got all angles covered. No loopholes.

Who can prove Adam existed? angles open , holes seen.

Science says man evolved from monkey.

So as per ngolds explaination of Hinduism all the migrated native in India are monkeys then ???

:P sorry its in bad taste but as you accept the theory of monkeys.

So as per ngolds explaination of Hinduism all the migrated native in India are monkeys then ???

Religions are based on beliefs and is matter of faith. One of the hindu God is a monkey god. Do not generalize.

I was talking about science guess there is another thread regarding the same.

that may be due to their Hindu past but in Islam there no such thing called upper class or lower class.

Thats is the point.. In Islam there is no cast system i agree but in Indian Muslim Society it does exist.. That means conversion is not the Solution... Even Islam or other religion is not going to help in this.. The true solution is awareness as you have told...

Who can prove Adam existed? angles open , holes seen.

Science says man evolved from monkey.
Science doesn't say that.

Some nut job who studied fat and thin frogs on an island says that.

Science says natural selection is full of crap though. Only an unscientific atheistic (religious) nutjob believes in natural selection. Scientific people laugh at the very notion.

The door is wide open for other possibilities

Religions are based on beliefs and is matter of faith. One of the hindu God is a monkey god. Do not generalize.

I was talking about science guess there is another thread regarding the same.

:) and here we are not talking about Gods but human. and the logic presented by ngold about being a hindus is not so logical.

If only being native of India is sufice to be called Hindu then.
If it is then why people who dare to convert from Hinduism are targted and killed brutaly by fanatic organisations like RSS, VHP and Bajrang Dal???

Science doesn't say that.

Some nut job who studied fat and thin frogs on an island says that.

Science says natural selection is full of crap though. Only an unscientific atheistic (religious) nutjob believes in natural selection. Scientific people laugh at the very notion.

The door is wide open for other possibilities

:D good one

:) and here we are not talking about Gods but human. and the logic presented by ngold about being a hindus is not so logical.

If only being native of India is sufice to be called Hindu then.
If it is then why people who dare to convert from Hinduism are targted and killed brutaly by fanatic organisations like RSS, VHP and Bajrang Dal???
Don't you know? You cant convert to Hinduism, you've got to be BORN into it :D.

So it's really not about faith, its more about race. You know what we call such people!

Noop ..after all you are also fall in the same category.... after all today you found ur ancestors...please say thanks to us...:chilli:

You're forgetting the fact that most Hindus aren't very 'Hindu' to begin with? ;).

Of course Flint tells me he considers everyone that breathes a Hindu so I guess I'm wrong then.

I said this, and I quote, "According to Veer Savarkar, all Indians are by default Hindu".

Do you know the history of the word Hindu? It was applied to all the inhabitants of India, whatever their religion may be. Only later it came to be identified with a specific set of beliefs, i.e. the Vedic religion followed by the majority of Indians.

There is no specific definition for the beliefs of a Hindu, and that's exactly the way it ought to be.

Thats is the point.. In Islam there is no cast system i agree but in Indian Muslim Society it does exist.. That means conversion is not the Solution... Even Islam or other religion is not going to help in this.. The true solution is awareness as you have told...

:) No you are wrong again.

No Muslim who was converted from Hinduism in India is stopped from entring any mosque in India on the basis of cast.
No Muslim who had converted from Hindusim in India had ever refused to eat or drink along with other Muslims on the basis of cast.

No Muslim who had converted from Hindusim in India is ever asked to sit separatly in Muslim schools, nor they had been asked not to join marriage or other ceremonies of other Muslims.

Anyone from any Muslim family can become a priest whereas in Hindusim its not the case even.

:)

Noop ..after all you are also fall in the same category.... after all today you found ur ancestors...please say thanks to us...:chilli:

:lol: i am not Indian. So you must thank the scientists for finding your ancestors ;)

Actually my religion rocks, thats why no one converts from it (although in this day n age, some still do, but the numbers are negligible).

Oh dear is that so? Then why the strict rules against conversion?

You are not special Asim.
Every religious person on the planet thinks his religion is the best, and what's more, he can list a hundred reasons for it.

4. The Quran has never been edited.

Its needs editing, and urgently. Or in the least, reinterpretation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom