What's new

Bajaj stuns with Pulsar CS400, Pulsar SS 400

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest - Neither; I'm not a Motorcycle person ! :)

I've tried riding my friend's bikes a couple of times but I never could get a hang of the clutch or the gear ! :ashamed:

What say you @Ayush ? :D
very same :woot:
i have almost 0 interest in bikes and even i tried a few times but couldnt get the hang of the clutch

To be honest, it isnt so great. Even Pulsar 200 was a flop. The best Bajaj can ever do is increase the updates on its best selling vehicles Pulsar-150 and Bajaj Discover-125 and Avenger.
Moreover there is a weight limit on the pillion rider for this kind of vehicles and other than womens,noone is going to like sitting in the back. :P

Pulsar 200 ...this one like Cheeta on the road...I don think this is flop....Couple of my friends bought this recently ... And they are happy with this.

Pulsar 200 ...this one like Cheeta on the road...I don think this is flop....Couple of my friends bought this recently ... And they are happy with this.

Exactly. Only a couple and couple buy this. Not saying the bike isnt great. Bike is good, but not enough buyers, due to less mileage.
From commercial side, its termed as a flop.

both bikes look decent......:tup:
btw those who dont know how to ride a motorcycle,,,guys u r missing out.... :agree:

same here :yahoo:
gaadi?

Mujhe bhi thodi hi aati hai.....delhi Cannaught place ki sadko me do bar bmw walo se takraya tha or ek bar 4 haxar rupey bhi dene pad gaye ek Paaji ko bangla sahib k pass..... tab se bike ghar par rakh di.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom