What's new

Bajaj Auto unveils new bike made from warship metal

From 1997 to 2012, she was preserved as a museum ship in Cuffe Parade, Mumbai, until it was closed in 2012 due to safety concerns and as the Government of Maharashtra was unable to find an industrial partner to operate the museum on a permanent, long-term basis. At the end of January 2014,Vikrant was sold through an online auction to a Darukhana ship-breaker, where she underwent preparations to be broken up

WRONG IT NEVER LEFT THE NAVAL DOCKS. GET UR FACTS RIGHT AND DONT POST LIES. IT WAS TOWED TO THE SCRAP YARD FROM THE NAVAL DOCKYARD. THE LOCAL GOVT. REFUSED TO ALLOW IT TO BE GROUTED ANYWHERE NEAR BOMBAY

Ugly bike. bajaj failed to design a single good looking bike after pulsar dtsi.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

You are an idiot that is all I can say. ASK ANYONE FROM THE INDIAN NAVY AND STOP READING WIKEPEDIA. This is what happens when they allow college kids like you to post here. Shoo now go to mummy and ask her the truth. THE TRUTH IS THAT SHE NEVER LEFT THE NAVAL DOCKYARD TILL SHE WAS SCRAPPED.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...ipbreaker-for-rs-632-crore/article5888658.ece

In December 2013, a public interest litigation petition was filed in the Bombay High Court to preserve the ship and convert it into a museum.

But the Defence Ministry replied it was not feasible to convert the ship into a maritime museum. The court then dismissed the petition, and the Ministry set up an advisory board to sell the ship to the highest bidder.
You are an idiot that is all I can say. ASK ANYONE FROM THE INDIAN NAVY AND STOP READING WIKEPEDIA. This is what happens when they allow college kids like you to post here. Shoo now go to mummy and ask her the truth. THE TRUTH IS THAT SHE NEVER LEFT THE NAVAL DOCKYARD TILL SHE WAS SCRAPPED.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...ipbreaker-for-rs-632-crore/article5888658.ece

In December 2013, a public interest litigation petition was filed in the Bombay High Court to preserve the ship and convert it into a museum.

But the Defence Ministry replied it was not feasible to convert the ship into a maritime museum. The court then dismissed the petition, and the Ministry set up an advisory board to sell the ship to the highest bidder.

So who did you ask from the Indian Navy? I myself had seen the boat in Mumbai during that period....! you are telling me not to read wiki for information, may I know what is your source of information? And how will you ensure that source is correct, will u get it endorsed from the MOD and PMO India?

And regarding using derogatory language, MR. I am not any pappu in this forum joined yesterday...I can use all dirty words in the dictionary..and have used them in the past!!!.....trying to be responsible and matured forumers hence reported your stupidity to Mods!

She is a latino ! :smitten: My love's name is Ana de Aramas :police:
I wish you get her! :-)

So who did you ask from the Indian Navy? I myself had seen the boat in Mumbai during that period....! you are telling me not to read wiki for information, may I know what is your source of information? And how will you ensure that source is correct, will u get it endorsed from the MOD and PMO India?

And regarding using derogatory language, MR. I am not any pappu in this forum joined yesterday...I can use all dirty words in the dictionary..and have used them in the past!!!.....trying to be responsible and matured forumers hence reported your stupidity to Mods!

I wish you get her! :-)

You are such an idiot as you do not know the difference between Cuffe Parade and Naval dockyard. They are located 180 degrees opposite with 5 miles of land between them and sailing distance 25 NM. You really belong to Justice katju's 90 % of Indians are ignorant. I have trained the Indian armed Forces (and posted photos till an Indian Ex military guy here requested me to remove it). Get a life and some knowledge before you post on Vikrant at Cuffe Parade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom