What's new

Baithak: Cultures & Colors of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see, that is the urdu word for immigrant. Thanks you for that armstrong, while I haven`t ever been to pakistan, i still kinda consider it part of my heritage because some of my extended family still reside in the coastal city of karachi. To be honest , i was so ignorant until a month ago, I thought pakistan was an ethnic group, my stupidity.

Your welcome young man !

Its good to know where you were born but don't forget where you come from either so consider it a little more than a part of your heritage & try to understand why your Grandparents left for Pakistan & why Pakistan was created to begin with !

I never asked my Grand parents when did they move but i think it was in early 48 too. My Grand Mother(Paternal) told me that they have whole Mohalla(neighbourhood) of theirs & whole family(close relatives/far relatives) used to live there. They moved to Pakistan leaving everything(did'nt sold or anything) for their land Pakistan, she told me that Pakistan was made for us so they've to go.

Indeed it was made for them & the rest of us ! :pakistan:

Better supply of exotic spices in Karachi. Come on, monsieur Liontk, you know very well why the Muslims of India left their homes and migrated to Pakistan.

Good day monsieur hypèrion,

my apologie but can you elaborate on people leaving their homes, what are you talking about kind of confused and why are you bringing my faith into this. Can you please keep islamie out of this, are you mormon or something not trying to be offensive.

nawabs of junagarh, they were pathans of babi tribe

the-nawab-of-junagadh---late-19th-century-photograph.jpg

junagadh-Mahabat%20Khanji%20III.jpg

lead3.jpg

junagadh-Bahadur%20Khanji%20III.jpg

junagadh-Dilawar%20Khanji.jpg

Nawab_junagadh1885.jpg

akhrots is one derogatory term refered to pathans, there might be some strong reason behind that

Listen darkinsky.... you seriously need to stop your racist rants. I do not have a proper computer... this keyboard sucks and the posture sucks too... so ur racist rubbish here is not being countered but enough is enough.

I've been going through this and Luffy hasn't been insulting anyone at all... just defending. I don't know what it will take for you MQM lovers to actually learn some respect. Your attitude by nature is just demeaning to other races and ur posts always seem to look down on another ethnic group... a feature unfortunately common in my racist ethnic group of birth.

There is a strong reason for only one thing here. That is urdu speakers being known as douches of the century thanks to people like you. They control Karachi, their language urdu is being imposed on the rest, pashtuns don't have voting rights in this city (those who moved from KP/FATA), have a higher gdp per capita than other races but still feel insecure that they have to vote for the king of terrorists who could put the KKK to shame.

And when I said I abandoned the muhajir identity i was damn serious. If Luffy misbehaves or spreads rubbish I will be the first one spanking him and telling him the reality about Pashtuns. So stop your efforts to start race wars...

@luffy I hope this is the beggining of a genuine change in you. Off to bed... though i have this sincere hope.

@Armstrong... english doesn't do justice to the term... za=main=I, ta=tum=you, meena-love kawam-do or karta hoon

Last edited by a moderator:

my apologie but can you elaborate on people leaving their homes, what are you talking about kind of confused and why are you bringing my faith into this. Can you please keep islamie out of this, are you mormon or something not trying to be offensive.

Listen young man - They moved to Pakistan for 'Pakistan' ! A new state for the Muslims of India in culmination of their decades long struggle was created called 'the Land of the Pure or Pakistan' !

Your Grandfather moved to Karachi, Pakistan for that exact reason as did between 5-10 million Muslims of India.

Hyperion is rite, your & our grand parents leave india to reach their destiny which was a modern Muslim welfare state with equal rights for non-muslims. Hope you got it.

The name Pakistan means{PAK=Pure(Those whose souls are pure) & Istan=Land} in English you can say Pakland or Land of Pures.

Hmmm coastal side must be Clifton, Defence or Bath Island area? rite?

I think you should go there(Karachi) once atleast.

you are right, I want to go backpacking across pakistani but my grandpapa and mama is totally against it. They think its not a good time to travel yet but to be honest I think they are being stubborn until I get my degree, they are very strict when it comes to studying. not to look down on them but my familie from quebecois side is very chill and doesn`t really care about me going to pakistanie. ironic eh

Are you dyslexic, monsieur? Wherein have I mentioned religion in my post? :blink:

Listen young man - They moved to Pakistan for 'Pakistan' ! A new state for the Muslims of India in culmination of their decades long struggle was created called 'the Land of the Pure or Pakistan' !

Your Grandfather moved to Karachi, Pakistan for that exact reason as did between 5-10 million Muslims of India.

Wow 5-10 million muslims left for pakistan, so my familie weren`t the only one your implying. your right I just found an article that verifies what you say, there might be a connection between people after my familie there and the events of mass migration your talking about. Man today is the best day of the year , merci for that, looks like i am going to be up all night reading up about this this. Thanks so much, thank lord that i stumble upon this thread, you saved me hours of researching.

you are right, I want to go backpacking across pakistani but my grandpapa and mama is totally against it. They think its not a good time to travel yet but to be honest I think they are being stubborn until I get my degree, they are very strict when it comes to studying. not to look down on them but my familie from quebecois side is very chill and doesn`t really care about me going to pakistanie. ironic eh

You should visit when you think you are ready to. Yes right now focus on your studies.

hmmm so you from Quebec Province?

Listen darkinsky.... you seriously need to stop your racist rants. I do not have a proper computer... this keyboard sucks and the posture sucks too... so ur racist rubbish here is not being countered but enough is enough.

I've been going through this and Luffy hasn't been insulting anyone at all... just defending. I don't know what it will take for you MQM lovers to actually learn some respect. Your attitude by nature is just demeaning to other races and ur posts always seem to look down on another ethnic group... a feature unfortunately common in my racist ethnic group of birth.

There is a strong reason for only one thing here. That is urdu speakers being known as douches of the century thanks to people like you. They control Karachi, their language urdu is being imposed on the rest, pashtuns don't have voting rights in this city (those who moved from KP/FATA), have a higher gdp per capita than other races but still feel insecure that they have to vote for the king of terrorists who could put the KKK to shame.

And when I said I abandoned the muhajir identity i was damn serious. If Luffy misbehaves or spreads rubbish I will be the first one spanking him and telling him the reality about Pashtuns. So stop your efforts to start race wars...

@luffy I hope this is the beggining of a genuine change in you. Off to bed... though i have this sincere hope.

@Armstrong... english doesn't do justice to the term... za=main=I, ta=tum=you, meena-love kawam-do or karta hoon

shut up, imposter wannabe pathan @Monkey D Luffy :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom