What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Anushka in Bahubali as usual she is very beautiful

a1.jpg

Very few mainstream bollywood moves are good. Most of the Indian public catch them for entertainment over the weekend. That's it. If you want good Indian movies, you need to go a little off-beat. One of the recent movies that I really liked was Byomkesh Bakshi.. amazing visuals, stunning cinematography and very well done. It wasn't a big hit or something but I really hope they turn it into a series.

A lot of Bengali, Malayalam and Marathi movies are good for those who opt for intelligent and thought provoking movies..

Guys...can you please put some Hindi trailers too..It would be helpful...

Saw it's Trailer on Sony MAX :D

well some scene of movie remind me of Magadheera ..... Any Hindi Version? Can't understand Telugu :P
It's here go back to #72 there are two trailers look at both of them. also you can go direct to youtube and see both the trailers but don't forget to return back and give a feed back also will give a advice to see both the trailers in 4k

bhai i am so sorry i did not watch film
But you can see both the trailers and give feedbacks :(

It's here go back to #72 there are two trailers look at both of them. also you can go direct to youtube and see both the trailers but don't forget to return back and give a feed back also will give a advice to see both the trailers in 4k

But you can see both the trailers and give feedbacks :(

thnx :)

@Muhammad Omar I think here only telugu trailers are present but yoyu cabngo to youtube type trailersbahubali trailer in hiondia also make sure you look boith the trailers
@Norwegian

Last edited:
Bro it is just Indian collection the world box office collection is well above 60 to 70 crores

Back
Top Bottom