What's new

Bahrain slams ''US interference'' in its internal affairs

AHHHHHHHHHH some one is having identity crises silly Brown nosed paudi you are Not a Arab.:omghaha:

:partay: :yay: Ya Sheikh helped Pakistan more than Cheemini helped Pakistan.... Even cheemini sold out Pakistan to IAEA when they told they bought nuke material from pakistan,,,, Hail Cheemeini:omghaha:

:partay: :yay: Ya Sheikh helped Pakistan more than Cheemini helped Pakistan.... Even cheemini sold out Pakistan to IAEA when they told they bought nuke material from pakistan,,,, Hail Cheemeini:omghaha:

L O L you are obviously uneducated and ignorant at the same time deaf and blind other wise you would have know your ex -Gaddafi sent a jet full of information to Washington should have clue number One and he was rewarded by lifting the sanctions.Iran is still under sanctions for its nuclear ambition clue number 2.

lets see your Masters Arabs

1965 war no where to be seen
1971 war no where to be seen

continue to finance the destruction of pakistan Via Wahhabi terrorist
deporting Pakistanis to get even cheaper labour from Filipinos
Kuwait ban issuing visas to Pakistanis plus deports 1000s who are their legally

but for obvious reasons sold out:sniper: begharat cant see that :cheers: Instead they dance and cheer at the misery cause by Arab dinars in pakistan.

How ya Sheikh helps you is none of my business but since you have chosen that life style More power to you.:omghaha:

L O L you are obviously uneducated and ignorant at the same time deaf and blind other wise you would have know your ex -Gaddafi sent a jet full of information to Washington should have clue number One and he was rewarded by lifting the sanctions.Iran is still under sanctions for its nuclear ambition clue number 2.

lets see your Masters Arabs

1965 war no where to be seen
1971 war no where to be seen

continue to finance the destruction of pakistan Via Wahhabi terrorist
deporting Pakistanis to get even cheaper labour from Filipinos
Kuwait ban issuing visas to Pakistanis plus deports 1000s who are their legally

but for obvious reasons sold out:sniper: begharat cant see that :cheers: Instead they dance and cheer at the misery cause by Arab dinars in pakistan.

How ya Sheikh helps you is none of my business but since you have chosen that life style More power to you.:omghaha:

:flame: :flame: Cheemeini's are always like that, back on fire :rofl: I hope cheemeini is stasfying you every desire :yay:

Hi can you help me about this . I have downloaded this app on my phone I am reading these conversation interesting I would like to get in to it more

Back
Top Bottom