What's new

Bahrain slams ''US interference'' in its internal affairs

please U.S.A went into Iraq for israel's sake, neocons were short-sighted as hell. US love affair with wah*** in syria isn't clear enough for you. KSA and USA both support the same side in lebanon, i find it really funny that KSA backs phalanges who murdered muslims and who were allies with israel

US went to Iraq mostly for oil not Israel, Iraq at that time was not a threat to anyone but Iran, afterwards US was facing the Sunni resistance in Iraq while the US & the Shias who were linked to Iran were allies against the Sunni resistance of the US troops, so when US left Iraq they installed the Iranian friendly Shia government in Baghdad

2yy7gcz.jpg

you are so smart, you are saying USA, want to install a Shia government in Bahrain, so Bahrain can become an ally with Iran... you are "very smart"....

this is nothing but a theater act

They did it in Iraq, why won't they do it in Bahrain ?

US went to Iraq mostly for oil not Israel, Iraq at that time was not a threat to anyone but Iran, afterwards US was facing the Sunni resistance in Iraq while the US & the Shias who were linked to Iran were allies against the Sunni resistance of the US troops, so when US left Iraq they installed the Iranian friendly Shia government in Baghdad

and what about GCC?? didn't GCC allow their soil to be used by America? I think GCC feared Saddam, and no once can deny that, thus the USA hit two-three birds in one stone, it went there for Israel, Iraqi oil, and also to please the GCC, so the GCC will be under the US control, because the U.S took away GCC fear...

In Bahrain the US have its fifth fleet, thus USA are close to Iran, they have a large base in Bahrain...

and read post #17

and what about GCC?? didn't GCC allow their soil to be used by America? I think GCC feared Saddam, and no once can deny that, thus the USA hit two-three birds in one stone, it went there for Israel, Iraqi oil, and also to please the GCC, so the GCC will be under the US control, because the U.S took away GCC fear...

Only Kuwait allowed US to use its soil not other GCC countries, due to Kuwait hate to Saddam to what he did in the 90s, all other GCC countries were against the invasion, Also let us not forget Iran's major role in both Iraq & Afghanistan invasion, so the Americans reward them by installing Iranian friendly regimes in both Iraq and Afghanistan,

and like Doritos11 said they also want to balance the region between the Sunnis and the Shias.

and also to please the GCC.

How exactly did they please us by installing an Iranian puppet in Iraq ?

Ofc dude, the US interest is to keep sunni/shia regimes balanced so that we keep fu*ing each other up, keeps us distracted from Israel.

Agree......

In Bahrain the US have its fifth fleet, thus USA are close to Iran, they have a large base in Bahrain...

and read post #17

When the demonstrations started in Bahrain US moved its fifth fleet, so the fifth fleet is really not a problem to the US,

Last edited by a moderator:
@JUBA

you are telling me that USA is an ally with Iran? :hitwall:

if you believe that, then there is no point with arguing with you...

and you blame Iran for "helping" USA? Iran is not an Arab country, however Kuwait is an Arab country, correct? so Kuwait only can be blamed, since it's an Arab country, that helped the west to destroy Iraq... and the only two Arab countries that opposed the western invasion were Syria and Algeria...

and the video showed that Iran fought Alqaeda and Taliban, which is nothing wrong with that..and nothing about Iraq in that video, epic fail

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuwaitis were happy with 2003, it was their revenge cause they still hate us to this day when you look at kuwaiti society / tv / news, too much anti-iraq in it ( Not all Kuwaitis ) , I can bring examples though not needed.

I don’t think it was just Kuwait, if the Arab world was really against it they would pressure Kuwait, theres no way such a small country cannot be stopped by all the surroundings, Kuwait has no say over Saudi arabia for all I know, only it depends if the Arabs had any say against America in 2003. Beside all that I don’t think they expected the Iran threat to increase this much.

you are so smart, you are saying USA, want to install a Shia government in Bahrain, so Bahrain can become an ally with Iran... you are "very smart"....

this is nothing but a theater act

reading comprehension isnt your strong point is it, how the heck does objecting to the misstreatment of Shia protesters become puting them in goverment?

The protests in Bahrain were handled badly people were killed medical staff arrested and jailed for simply doing their job the US condemed that.

In a rational debate people even though they dislike the US or it policies would be willing to admit that for once America did the right thing.
If you hatred is so ingrained that any thing no mater how evil is automatically true and any thing good is part of the puppet theater then there is no point continuing because no amout of proof will ever be enough.

2yy7gcz.jpg

so USA is not an ally of KSA, then what have your royals been doing all along? The Iraq war-- What did AIPAC do and when did it do it? and that's not even neocon's. US Middle-east policy will always be pro israeli. Why do you think youre only getting f-15 whilst Israel gets f-35s?

reading comprehension isnt your strong point is it, how the heck does objecting to the misstreatment of Shia protesters become puting them in goverment?

The protests in Bahrain were handled badly people were killed medical staff arrested and jailed for simply doing their job the US condemed that.

In a rational debate people even though they dislike the US or it policies would be willing to admit that for once America did the right thing.
If you hatred is so ingrained that any thing no mater how evil is automatically true and any thing good is part of the puppet theater then there is no point continuing because no amout of proof will ever be enough.

you are blind, have you even seen a UN council meeting for what is going in Bahrain? an Arab League condemnation? anything like that? we all know that west wants to keep the Bahrain royal family in power, because the west benefit from them, and the west doesn't give a crap about democracy as long as you are their puppet...

you are telling me that USA is an ally with Iran?

I'm not saying the US and Iran are allies and i'm also not saying they are enemies, i simply said the US is trying to balance the region between Shias and Sunnies since its serve both the US and Israel in the long term, and Iran is the one to be blamed for constantly shoving its nose in Arab affairs.

and you blame Iran for "helping" USA? Iran is not an Arab country, however Kuwait is an Arab country, correct? so Kuwait only can be blamed, since it's an Arab country, that helped the west to destroy Iraq... and the only two Arab countries that opposed the western invasion were Syria and Algeria.

Yes i blame Iran for helping the US, aren't they the ones pretending to be the big satan AKA US enemy ? why help them then ? but it's all stop on common interests, everyone will seek their own interests in the region, and i do blame Kuwait as well but you can't blame them after what Saddam did to them, and as i said before all Arabs except Kuwait opposed the US invasion:

350px-State_positions_Iraq_war.svg.png

Blue = Against

and the video showed that Iran fought Alqaeda and Taliban, which is nothing wrong with that.

there is nothing wrong with fighting that terrorist organization called Hezbollah as well.

so USA is not an ally of KSA, then what have your royals been doing all along? The Iraq war-- What did AIPAC do and when did it do it? and that's not even neocon's. US Middle-east policy will always be pro israeli. Why do you think youre only getting f-15 whilst Israel gets f-35s?

Did i say we are not allies with the US ? :what:, i said the US is trying to balance the region, read my other posts, and F-35 is junk actually, we aiming to something bigger.

I'm not saying the US and Iran are allies and i'm also not saying they are enemies, i simply said the US is trying to balance the region between Shias and Sunnies since its serve both the US and Israel in the long term, and Iran is the one to be blamed for constantly shoving its nose in Arab affairs.

Yes i blame Iran for helping the US, aren't they the ones pretending to be the big satan AKA US enemy ? why help them then ? but it's all stop on common interests, everyone will seek their own interests in the region, and i do blame Kuwait as well but you can't blame them after what Saddam did to them, and as i said before all Arabs except Kuwait opposed the US invasion:

350px-State_positions_Iraq_war.svg.png

Blue = Against

there is nothing wrong with fighting that terrorist organization called Hezbollah as well.

Hezbollah are terrorists because they fought Israel? how can you compare Hezbollah with Alqaeda, Alqaeda kills their own people... you are for sure blind with hatred... and provide me a prove that Iran helped USA with Iraq invasion, the video you posted didn't even mention Iraq, all it said that Iran helped with the war against Alqaeda and Taliban...

and the picture you posted contradict yourself, Iran is blue...

and it's funny that GCC couldn't stop Kuwait :omghaha:, btw GCC all have similar foreign policy..

Hezbollah are terrorists because they fought Israel?

Hezbollah is a terrorist organization for killing thousands of Syrian people and for being nothing but an Iranian tool in the region. and i could say the same thing about Al-Qaeda, is Al-Qaeda a terrorist organization for fighting America ? no one hurt American in its history both economically and military like Al-Qaeda did.

and the picture you posted contradict yourself, Iran is blue.

that doesn't mean they do it under the table, there are lots of examples in history about how Iran secretly deal with the west and Israel, one of the famous ones is the Isreali military help to Iran during Iran-Iraq war, didn't i tell you everyone seek its own interests ?

and it's funny that GCC couldn't stop Kuwait :omghaha:, btw GCC all have similar foreign policy.

GCC don't have similar foreign policy, a little check up in history books and you will realize that.

Hezbollah is a terrorist organization for killing thousands of Syrian people and for being nothing but an Iranian tool in the region. and i could say the same thing about Al-Qaeda, is Al-Qaeda a terrorist organization for fighting America ? no one hurt American in its history both economically and military like Al-Qaeda did.

that doesn't mean they do it under the table, there are lots of examples in history about how Iran secretly deal with the west and Israel, one of the famous ones is the Isreali military help to Iran during Iran-Iraq war, didn't i tell you everyone seek its own interests ?

GCC don't have similar foreign policy, a little check up in history books and you will realize that.
that complete BS, Hezbollah didn't kill any Syrian, the Alqaeda terrorists are killing Syrians... stop BSing...

Alqaeda does not fight America, Alqaeda kills their own people, THEY KILL MUSLIMS across the M.E...

oh so Iran did it under the table.. and Saudi "Arabia" and the rest of the GCC did not do it under the table, that explains why the US and GCC are allies??

Your complete BS is making you look like a fool,

I'm done with you... you can keep :blah: :blah: :blah:

Back
Top Bottom