What's new

Bahrain slams ''US interference'' in its internal affairs

that complete BS, Hezbollah didn't kill any Syrian, the Alqaeda terrorists are killing Syrians... stop BSing

The only ones killing Syrians are Hezbollah Iran and your terrorist regime.

Alqaeda does not fight America, Alqaeda kills their own people, THEY KILL MUSLIMS across the M.E.
Then what the hell are America and Al-Qaeda are doing for the past 12 years ?! dancing with each other perhaps ? Al-Qaeda had the guts to attack the US in its own soil while your regime is only good at :blah: like a parrot, also your regime and hezbollah killed more Muslims in 2 years than both Israel and Al-Qaeda did in their entire history

oh so Iran did it under the table.. and Saudi "Arabia" and the rest of the GCC did not do it under the table, that explains why the US and GCC are allies??

we don't bark on microphones like Iran, hezbollah and your regime on how the big and small satans are our enemies while making secret deals with them under the table.

U.S. condemns violence in Bahrain, urges reforms | Reuters

US condemns ally Bahrain | SBS World News

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration condemned Bahrain's moves Thursday to disband two Shiite opposition groups, urging the ruling Sunni minority to favor pluralism instead.

AFP: US condemns Bahrain for crackdown on Shiite groups

A google search of the US condems Bahrain

1560000 is considerably more than one ;)
first, read your links then talk about condemnation, on the first one U.S condemns violence and not the government, the way they condemn, people think Bahrain protestors are fighting like F$A so U.S wants peace.
and again in the second and third link they don't condemn the dictator, why? cause they want him on power, he is the voucher of their presence in Bahrain. they want to cover these bloodshed by punishing just a few soldiers, like they are doing on their own.
the third link is the worst, they want to show it's Sunni minority responsible for clashes and show it as a sectarian war between shiah and sunni.

No, I wont wast my time on U.S statements, they are the main supporter of this dictator and just like Mubarak in Egypt, they keep continue it, till they get sure he is gone already.

GCC troops main goal is to keep vital sector under control such as airport, military sectors and energy facilities. Again, GCC forces has no presence in the cities of bahrain and they are camping on the other side facing the gulf. The US better not to play with her tale as that will anger the Saudis and might lead to a negative result...:coffee:
wrap it up, they want to keep the dictator.
and no, your forces are killing people everywhere just like Bahrain forces.

please U.S.A went into Iraq for israel's sake, neocons were short-sighted as hell. US love affair with wah*** in syria isn't clear enough for you. KSA and USA both support the same side in lebanon, i find it really funny that KSA backs phalanges who murdered muslims and who were allies with israel

Not really, Israel would have preferred USA to attack Iran. Iraq post gulf war was no longer a threat to Israel. Israel already dismantled the command that was supposed to defend the eastern border at the time.

Shiits in Lebanon were also allies to Israel at one time. With the mess Lebanon is practically every party was allied to every other at one time or other...

this is nothing but a theater act

Have to agree on this one, though it's more likely to please Americans by supporting human rights and liberty.

It doesn't take a power from one country or ten. The US had found bits and pieces of evidence of the presence of some WMDs in Iraq ,and then it became an epic intelligence failure. Just like what the Israelis did to Sadam in the mid 80s. His nuclear reactor was never ment to be used for buliding atom bombs ,which is pathetic.
I have a question

Do GCC countries have the political power to deny the US access to invade iraq from their land ?, or invade any other nation for that matter.

This comes at no shock.

Ambassador Thomas often visits Al-Wifaq association to meet with some of their leaders including Eisa Qassim. The better way to deal with the Ambassdor is very simple; expelle him and ask them for a replacement that's all. With one thing in hand or another, I still can't stop laughing at his stupidity particularly from Am. Thomas, The man was a few inches away from losing his life 17 months ago and yet he had the arrogance to meddle in their business.

Just like what the Israelis did to Sadam in the mid 80s. His nuclear reactor was never ment to be used for buliding atom bombs ,which is pathetic.

I am sure you have access to Mosad history records, or other intelligence agency. care to share it with us please?
Here are some facts:

1975 – Saddam Hussein arrived in Moscow and asked about building an advanced model of an atomic power station. Moscow would approve only if the station was regulated by the International Atomic Energy Agency, but Iraq refused. Yet an agreement of co-operation was signed on April 15, which superseded the one from 1959.[22]

After 6 months Paris agreed to sell 72 kg of 93% Uranium[23] and built a nuclear power plant without International Atomic Energy Agency control at a price of $3 billion.

why did they refuse?

It's a fact that the reactor could produce plutonium (like any of it's kind).

It's also a fact that Iran saw it the same way as Israel. actually Iran was the first to try and attack it, though only causing minor damages.

I am sure you have access to Mosad history records, or other intelligence agency. care to share it with us please?
Here are some facts:

why did they refuse?

It's also a fact that Iran saw it the same way as Israel. actually Iran was the first to try and attack it, though only causing minor damages.

Why does Israel refuse the same thing..
This reactor was not powerfull enough for nuclear weapons, it would take hundreds of years to make 1 according to nuclear experts that investigated it.
Whether Israel knew this or not is unknown to me.

Why does Israel refuse the same thing..

It is widely accepted that Israel owns nuclear weapons, by drawing attention to this similarity you are actually strengthening my point.

This reactor was not powerfull enough for nuclear weapons, it would take hundreds of years to make 1 according to nuclear experts that investigated it.

1. Those who drew the reports did not "investigate" the reactor, it was only extrapolation.
2. There are disputed conclusion on the amount of time it would have taken. for example:

STRATFOR wrote in 2007 that the uranium-fueled reactor "was believed to be on the verge of producing plutonium for a weapons program".

3. even by the longest estimate it would have taken a few decades, definitely not centuries. That's without accounting to Iraqis upgrading the reactor or acquiring additional one's.

I agree that we can't be sure, perhaps it was just for civilian reason, but I doubt it.

MANAMA, May 5 (KUNA)-- The Bahraini government agreed on Sunday to a parliamentary suggestion for preventing US ambassador In Manama, Thomas C. Krajeski, from poking his nose in the domestic affairs of The Kingdom and from ''holding his repeated meeting with rioters in Bahrain.'' Minster of State for information Affairs and Government's Official Spokesperson Samira Rajab told a weekly news briefing following a cabinet meeting that diplomatic procedures which Bahrain plans to take ''do not include the expulsion of the ambassador.'' The minster vowed that her government would abide by international agreements while dealing with the US ambassador and would observe the 1991 Geneva Conventions, especially Article Three, which regulates relevant matters.''The Bahraini Minister of Foreign Affairs will undertake this matter,'' the bahraini minster said.

KUNA : Bahrain OKs MPs'' call to bar US envoy from interference in internal affairs - Politics - 05/05/2013

Finally, Bahrian intelligence realized.. who were the partners in crime.

It shall also not be a secret why Pakistanis were burned alive by miscreants and their deaths were celebrated by the veterans of this forum.

:rofl:

can't argue with that!

Ground reality do not leave any room for argument!!!

Neither bahrain ever poked in Iranian affairs nor they send spies to Iran to destabilize them yet Iranians can't keep themselves out of Bahrain. Alas

Only Bahrain, what about the other GCC countries. Its an open secret that how their agents are everywhere. Waiting for a gren signal to start what they are here for, and yet they whine like little girls.

Sir continue reading the rest of the wiki info:coffee:

Here are some facts:

why did they refuse?

Back
Top Bottom