What's new

US envoy's Shaheenbagh visit attempt to interfere in Bangladesh's internal affairs: Russia

Do you even read your posts? Do you even understand the context of discussion on China?

Is Vietnam a super power who can influence Bangladeshi economy? Is there a Viet-Russo bloc somewhere in the alternate universe you live in?

For someone with superior English fluency - you surprisingly lack the ability to comprehend contexts of a discussion.

Who do you think owns all those factories in Vietnam!??

You claimed economic might lies in the west. I countered by stating it is moving east.

Bangladesh’s biggest trading partner is India followed by China.

Clue! They are all eastern countries!

Our biggest infra projects funded and built by eastern countries!!!

Bangladeshis go to India for medical treatment not USA 🤣🤣😂😂

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

Who do you think owns all those factories in Vietnam!??

You claimed economic might lies in the west. I countered by stating it is moving east.

Bangladesh’s biggest trading partner is India followed by China.

Clue! They are all eastern countries!

Our biggest infra projects funded and built by eastern countries!!!

Bangladeshis go to India for medical treatment not USA 🤣🤣😂😂

Show me where I claimed "Economic might lies in the West".

I mentioned this in Post#64 - "Our business interest lies in the West and we cannot jeopardize that by aliging with Sino-Russian bloc and antagonizing the Western bloc. We need to maintain balance as both are important."

This is absolutely true as most of Bangladesh's RMG export are to the West and not to China. What happened to your superior English proficiency?

Show me where I claimed "Economic might lies in the West".

I mentioned this in Post#64 - "Our business interest lies in the West and we cannot jeopardize that by aliging with Sino-Russian bloc and antagonizing the Western bloc. We need to maintain balance as both are important."

This is absolutely true as most of Bangladesh's RMG export are to the West and not to China. What happened to your superior English proficiency?

Now you have come down to earth.

As Trump learned to his cost - diversifying your imports is a costly and time consuming business. He gave up in the end even started importing MAGA hats from China 🤣🤣

Unless a Bangladeshi government actively works against American interests - our trade is safe!

West trades with some genocidal regimes. Hasina is corrupt but not genocidal.

We need to shift our trade slowly towards the east - that’s where growth lies.

West cannot build or fund our infra - only the east can.

America is slowly losing leverage over BD. It is inevitable. They don’t have any cash for us - China does 😂😂

5000 Russians are in Pabna building our first nuclear power station. WE ARE NOT GOING TO PISS OFF PUTIN.

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

Now you have come down to earth.

As Trump learned to his cost - diversifying your imports is a costly and time consuming business. He gave up in the end even started importing MAGA hats from China 🤣🤣

Unless a Bangladeshi government actively works against American interests - our trade is safe!

West trades with some genocidal regimes. Hasina is corrupt but not genocidal.

We need to shift our trade slowly towards the east - that’s where growth lies.

West cannot build or fund our infra - only the east can.

America is slowly losing leverage over BD. It is inevitable. They don’t have any cash for us - China does 😂😂

5000 Russians are in Pabna building our first nuclear power station. WE ARE NOT GOING TO PISS OFF PUTIN.

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

More meaningless ranting and flame baiting. Classic signs of a troll. Your post makes absolutely no sense in the context of our discussion. And you claim to be a native English speaker and pick on others with less English proficiency than yours.

I am still waiting for you to show me where exactly I claimed "Economic might lies in the West" as you falsely noted in your post.

And why are you tagging others? You don't have the courage to conduct arguments on your own?

While I have no sympathy for BAL's deplorable crimes, the above was hilarious.
He set out on the day to arm twist BAL but ended up running screaming "Benghazi" and crying to BAL.

Eishob Bahaduri'r bhab temporary.

Ha amra US ambassador ke ek hat dekhailam. Bah !

Long term effect ta ki sheta to dekhtey hobey. Porinoti ekebarei bhalo na.

Russia is not buying our exports, EU and US are.

Focus brother.

More meaningless ranting and flame baiting. Classic signs of a troll. Your post makes absolutely no sense in the context of our discussion. And you claim to be a native English speaker and pick on others with less English proficiency than yours.

I am still waiting for you to show me where exactly I claimed "Economic might lies in the West" as you falsely noted in your post.

And why are you tagging others? You don't have the courage to conduct arguments on your own?

Bhai ignore korey den.

Khamakha kotha baraya luv nai.

Bhai ignore korey den.

I have been watching him spread BS and promote divisiveness among Bangladeshis in the line of politics, regionalism and religion, for the last couple of months now.

He is clearly with an agenda and his BS should be exposed.

I have been watching him spread BS and promote divisiveness among Bangladeshis in the line of politics, regionalism and religion, for the last couple of months now.

I asked him to converse with @Abu Shaleh Rumi in Sylheti. Let's see the outcome.

Eishob Bahaduri'r bhab temporary.

Ha amra US ambassador ke ek hat dekhailam. Bah !

Long term effect ta ki sheta to dekhtey hobey. Porinoti ekebarei bhalo na.

Russia is not buying our exports, EU and US are.

Focus brother.
Th US ambassador has no business interfering in such internal matters, no matter how many t-shirts they buy.

He got exactly what he deserved.
"Long term ramifications" of allowing foreign diplomats free hand is far worse than BAL's misdeeds as BAL will be gone at some point, the embassies will stay.

Bhai ignore korey den.

@BananaRepublicUK is a great troll. He just changes the topic when he is unable to focus on the thread. I have seen no parallel to him in my life. He is a great menace unable to discuss a topic on its merits and demerits.

And he now claims he is a good speaker/ writer of English as if the language itself is the only knowledge. My pet cat knows more things than this idiot. People should avoid answering his posts. Let @UKBengali do the job.

Last edited:
Th US ambassador has no business interfering in such internal matters, no matter how many t-shirts they buy.

"Long term ramifications" of allowing foreign diplomats free hand is far worse than BAL's misdeeds as BAL will be gone at some point, the embassies will stay.

If the world ran on champagne wishes and caviar dreams then all would be hunky dory.

But alas - they do not.

There are 800 pound Gorillas like the US and small fry (chuno pooty) like Bangladesh.

That is reality. Yes they will interfere if they feel like it.

The US has leverage and they will use it. Bangladesh has nothing.

To even think of parity is hilarious and out of the question.

Like I've mentioned many, many times before - they say "jump" and AL/Hasina should say "how high" ?

Last edited:

I think Bangaldesh is run by the same cailber of delusional retards as some on this thread.

:-(

The US has so far relieved/ forgiven $10 billion worth of donations. BD hands are at the lower end as it is a receiving country.

So, I pray you to reverse the situation by paying back all the money BD received from the USA. Rohingya donation is additional and it has surpassed $1.6 billion already.

You should pay all this money back like a proud country. Instead, you receive all the donations like a mouse and try to behave like a cat. Why so?

It is the same with Japan. It has relieved BD of $9 billion worth of money already but BD remains a poor mouse always asking for more help.

No self-esteem when begging, but talks of sovereignty when these countries want BD not to become another North Korea. Foreign pressure is a needed component to restore democracy in BD.

Last edited:
If the world ran on champagne wishes and caviar dreams then all would be hunky dory.

But alas - they do not.

There are 800 pound Gorillas like the US and small fry like Bangladesh.

That is reality.

The US has leverage and they will use it. Bangladesh has nothing.
Still no reason to allow interference, at least overt ones as it sends the wrong message to the population and wider diplomatic corps.

The US has so far relieved/ forgiven $10 billion worth of donations. BD hands are at the lower end as it is a receiving country.

So, I pray you to reverse the situation by paying back all the money BD received from the USA. Rohingya donation is additional and it has surpassed $1.6 billion already.

You should pay all this money back like a proud country. Instead, you receive all the donations like a mouse and try to behave like a cat. Why so?

It is the same with Japan. BD has relieved BD of $9 billion worth of money already but BD remains a poor mouse always asking for more help.

No self-esteem when begging, but talks of sovereignty when these countries want BD not to become another North Korea. Foreign pressure is a needed component to restore democracy in BD.
Past begging is no reason to justify foreign interference.
No point bringing in democracy to put in another bunch of thieves, who are 10 times more incompetent, and/or unhinged Mullahs.
We need to suck it up until a credible opposition emerges.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom