What's new

Bahrain recognizes the State of Israel and its right to self-defense

Why are you feeling hopeless man ?

Well you Arabs are responsible for all these mess.

You arabs have oil but dont have authority to fix the price of oil. Even OPEC is situated where there isnt any drop of oil .

You arabs have wealth in the west but do not establish separate banking and currency monitoring system .

You arabs purchase useless expensive weapons but dont try to make yourself.

There are lot of reasons to be fixed before liberating Palestine.

You don't understand what the core issues are, it's not about playing politics correctly. I've said before that even if such a reality existed and was successful, if it is inconsiderate of God I won't care for it. I'm not after glory/prestige/greatness. I don't want some nationalistic great empire. I recognize God exists and don't like that he is being ignored and he is clearly the knowledgable one who knows what greatness actually is and it's not what humans are after. Greatness in God's eyes is actually simpleness and humbleness from our perspective.

I advise you to focus on trying to understand the reality that God crafted for us. In the end God wants to teach us lessons that most of are incapable of perceiving. Succeeding in establishing dominance for our countries is not the point. Most of what he is looking after is related to our character and the results of following the right path will be seen in the political arena. Think of that as just a bonus to good behavior. Keep in mind we are the community of Mohammed(SAW), and he asked God to considerate of us and not grant us what he granted other communities if we move away from the right path. We should be thankful for that, I'm not hopeless, I want Muslims to understand what their flaws are. And finally, keep in mind God knows those who are truly going to be hopeless in the afterlife and it is not what humans perceive.

I'll respond once to clarify some things, even if it will be difficult for you to understand. It's not about personal freedoms on a state level. As Muslims we have obligations to God that we should be more considerate towards over anything else. God introduced to us laws that appear simple or dogmatic on the exterior, until you observe that there is indeed a rational behind them that God knows better than we do. So regarding these personal freedoms, first of all they are not 'Western', this stuff existed before the modern Western civilization did. People in the Middle East used to consume alcohol, be sexually 'liberated', value prestige , etc.... They are universal norms, which is why God addresses humans when he advises we avoid these pleasures. It does not mean he is angry and wants to kill everyone who partakes in them. He sees them as normal things that misguide humanity and take us down a slippery slope that will degenerate society.

So with these norms becoming dominant, there are many cons they will bring to society. Just a social level, it will lead to people developing egos and look down those with less belongings. It will lead to breakdown of families, because of enlarged ego, people will not develop meaningful relationships with family and even friends. Money and prestige will be deciding factor for how some treat others. Standards keep increasing, and it puts lots of pressure on people in the US for example to have a higher status, higher looks, higher ego, etc... Which is not how humans should behave naturally in a society. From there we lose morals and ethical compass and will be unable to uphold justice in the world. Or appreciate what we have or be humane and caring towards each other. That is just a brief overview. Of course we can have prosperity on a material level and a higher quality of life. But that does not outweigh the cons.

So God gave people plenty of freewill and those who espouse such lifestyles have been dominant in most of history and are dominant today. They have forced their perspective on others for centuries. So don't be surprised or upset that another perspective will become dominant in Muslim world in near future.

I'm not sure if you want some hippy commune or what. Maybe you'd be happiest on a Kibbutz.

And to what end? you always seem to suggest that 'problems' such as Israel will be solved once you create this society without egos, without fornication, without alcohol. So what you want is to unify Muslims under archaic religious laws, so that they can unite to destroy? hmm, maybe not such a hippy after all...

You're trying to go against human nature. This is why much of Muslim society is so screwed up. The forced segregation of sexes, the absolute joyless nature of it. No celebration of birthdays. Two holidays a year and they involve starving yourself.

I think you should study history to see that ye olden days weren't so great.

You are aware that they are exactly being tribal today or you don't know what tribal means? They have no way out except standing by Israel...

I mean group-think. Days gone by, there was an automatic group-think to Israel and other issues. Now we see differences with Arab countries. It shows progress. More debate happening, which leads to different conclusions.

The Arab world needs debate and needs to stop group-think.

I'm not sure if you want some hippy commune or what. Maybe you'd be happiest on a Kibbutz.

And to what end? you always seem to suggest that 'problems' such as Israel will be solved once you create this society without egos, without fornication, without alcohol. So what you want is to unify Muslims under archaic religious laws, so that they can unite to destroy? hmm, maybe not such a hippy after all...

You're trying to go against human nature. This is why much of Muslim society is so screwed up. The forced segregation of sexes, the absolute joyless nature of it. No celebration of birthdays. Two holidays a year and they involve starving yourself.

I think you should study history to see that ye olden days weren't so great.

You're having trouble understanding my perspective. As I figured it would be difficult to get across to you. It is definitely not about something like Israel only, that is the least concern. If it was all about Israel that would be disbelief in God. I've said before even Israel was gone and there was a thriving Arab empire or whatever it is, that is not to be understood as being on the right path.

I admire your humor in all this by the way. :D

You're having trouble understanding my perspective. As I figured it would be difficult to get across to you. It is definitely not about something like Israel only, that is the least concern. If it was all about Israel that would be disbelief in God. I've said before even Israel was gone and there was a thriving Arab empire or whatever it is, that is not to be understood as being on the right path.

I admire your humor in all this by the way. :D

As I said, I still don't think you can go against human nature. Western democracies have the most freedoms because the people gradually demanded them. So gay people lobbied for decades to be allowed to be openly gay without persecution, and won. Muslims are not different humans. They want the same as everyone else. A roof over their heads, take care of their family, nice car, nice holidays, freedom to trash the government without being jailed etc. The kids will want a pet, the latest phone and to watch mindless cartoons.

If by "right path" - you mean go out of your way to help people, do favours without expecting something in return, be selfless, look after nature and the environment etc - then I agree, but we don't need religion for that, we just need education.

"As long as Iran has renounced the situation in the region and the countries have invaded its forces and missiles, any country in the region, including Israel, has the right to defend itself by destroying the sources of danger."

- Sheikh Khalid al-Khalifa, Bahrain's Foreign Minister (link)

Probably the first time a country has been recognized via Twitter. Another landmark of this day and age.

Do you disagree?

...In the end God wants to teach us lessons that most of are incapable of perceiving. Succeeding in establishing dominance for our countries is not the point. Most of what he is looking after is related to our character and the results of following the right path will be seen in the political arena. Think of that as just a bonus to good behavior. Keep in mind we are the community of Mohammed(SAW), and he asked God to considerate of us and not grant us what he granted other communities if we move away from the right path. We should be thankful for that, I'm not hopeless, I want Muslims to understand what their flaws are. And finally, keep in mind God knows those who are truly going to be hopeless in the afterlife and it is not what humans perceive.
Have you ever visited an Orthodox Jewish community? Seen how they prayed and lived their lives? Which community do you then think is closer to following a path G-d desires? Did you ever read the Medina Charter? Have you considered that it may be G-d's judgment that many Muslims today are blind to their obligations to themselves and others and thus can no longer claim the right under G-d to the coercive powers they claim as their divine right to exercise over non-Muslims? Have you considered that since in the Muslim tradition no more prophets can be accepted what measures G-d may have to resort to in order to not just show deviant Muslims the error of their ways but encourage them to change?

Have you ever visited an Orthodox Jewish community? Seen how they prayed and lived their lives? Which community do you then think is closer to following a path G-d desires? Did you ever read the Medina Charter? Have you considered that it may be G-d's judgment that many Muslims today are blind to their obligations to themselves and others and thus can no longer claim the right under G-d to the coercive powers they claim as their divine right to exercise over non-Muslims? Have you considered that since in the Muslim tradition no more prophets can be accepted what measures G-d may have to resort to in order to not just show deviant Muslims the error of their ways but encourage them to change?

Hazzy should visit Israel and return to the true path.

lol someone really hate iran :D

Actually this discussion is example of how much Pakistani members hate Arabs.
No one has posted any remarks against Israel.. but against Arabs yes.
However, In real world you know very well that a common Iranian would probably party with Israelis.
Actually such propaganda is engineered in the name of discussion, to help Iran recruit soldiers from Pakistan and Afghanistan, so that they can kill Arab children.
You will see BS ThinkTank will come and endorse the OP and than tomorrow, there would be rush at Pak-Iran border.

Back
Top Bottom