What's new

Bahrain recognizes the State of Israel and its right to self-defense

I don't blame a Small country like Behrain to stand against the Israel and USA ...

This is what happens when Muslims start concerning themselves with strictly worldly matters. It all starts on social level, introduce unIslamic norms to people. Which will make them fascinated with these norms and suddenly everyone has crazy ego and forget obligations of Islam. So know majority of people just focused on being popular, having many social media followers, getting education and high income, taking pride in their country, enjoying pleasures of this life, etc.... So then their mindset is changed to just thinking of prosperity and prestige. A lot of people in Arab world are becoming this way. Keep mind this is same in Iran or Turkey or elsewhere. All this region is dominated by majority that think that way. They all have minority which doesn't but they are ignored, belittled or persecuted.

It's indeed a sad state of affairs. Only solution is returning to God. And people wonder why God made limit on world pleasures...because he understands human nature and how it will corrupt us.
Without Turkey, they'd rape your peace centuries ago. I break your miserable finger. Solve it between your Arab brothers. We are evil people and country.

Without Turkey, they'd rape your peace centuries ago. I break your miserable finger. Solve it between your Arab brothers. We are evil people and country.

You don't even get the point, do you?

I don't care your point, like it matters.

It absolutely matters, most Muslims are misguided irregardless of background. This misguidance starts at a social level and the results of it can be seen in arena of politics and elsewhere. You, like many other people here I debate with are misguided so whenever I critique Muslims or explain to them God's universal laws for Muslims they get offended and make it about nationality. And resort to inappropriate remarks, racism, nationalistic grandeur rhetoric that shouldn't be coming out of a good Muslim. There are appropriate ways to appreciate your country that you're not exhibiting right now.

I've been polite to you and will continue to do so. I will continue to critique Muslims, however, until they return to their religion. In the near future there will no longer be freedom for misguided Muslims to assume affairs and God will play a direct role.

Bahrain is another victim of the Iranian expansionist regime. Good to see that the Arab states are not being tribal any longer about the Israel issue and are calling out the aggressor (Iran) even if it angers some Pakistani keyboard warriors.

This is what happens when Muslims start concerning themselves with strictly worldly matters. It all starts on social level, introduce unIslamic norms to people. Which will make them fascinated with these norms and suddenly everyone has crazy ego and forget obligations of Islam. So know majority of people just focused on being popular, having many social media followers, getting education and high income, taking pride in their country, enjoying pleasures of this life, etc.... So then their mindset is changed to just thinking of prosperity and prestige. A lot of people in Arab world are becoming this way. Keep mind this is same in Iran or Turkey or elsewhere. All this region is dominated by majority that think that way. They all have minority which doesn't but they are ignored, belittled or persecuted.

It's indeed a sad state of affairs. Only solution is returning to God. And people wonder why God made limit on world pleasures...because he understands human nature and how it will corrupt us.

Personal freedom means any person, Muslim or non-Muslim, can follow any path they choose. If they want to listen to western music and have a few beers, so be it. If they want to grow a beard & pray 5 times a day, so be it.

You cannot force religion, you cannot force the society you want. I thought you might have realised that what with being a yank.

You're literally upset that some Muslims are "enjoying the pleasures in life" ffs :lol: that's what life is about.

It absolutely matters, most Muslims are misguided irregardless of background. This misguidance starts at a social level and the results of it can be seen in arena of politics and elsewhere. You, like many other people here I debate with are misguided so whenever I critique Muslims or explain to them God's universal laws for Muslims they get offended and make it about nationality. And resort to inappropriate remarks, racism, nationalistic grandeur rhetoric that shouldn't be coming out of a good Muslim. There are appropriate ways to appreciate your country that you're not exhibiting right now.

I've been polite to you and will continue to do so. I will continue to critique Muslims, however, until they return to their religion. In the near future there will no longer be freedom for misguided Muslims to assume affairs and God will play a direct role.
For us, there will be freedom as long as the sovereignty is not given. Keep your worries and points for @Saif al-Arab likes. And, don't forget to follow Turkish industry and policies.

Bahrain is another victim of the Iranian expansionist regime. Good to see that the Arab states are not being tribal any longer about the Israel issue and are calling out the aggressor (Iran) even if it angers some Pakistani keyboard warriors.

Bahrain was part of Iran till useless Pahlavi sold it ...

Personal freedom means any person, Muslim or non-Muslim, can follow any path they choose. If they want to listen to western music and have a few beers, so be it. If they want to grow a beard & pray 5 times a day, so be it.

You cannot force religion, you cannot force the society you want. I thought you might have realised that what with being a yank.

You're literally upset that some Muslims are "enjoying the pleasures in life" ffs :lol: that's what life is about.

I'll respond once to clarify some things, even if it will be difficult for you to understand. It's not about personal freedoms on a state level. As Muslims we have obligations to God that we should be more considerate towards over anything else. God introduced to us laws that appear simple or dogmatic on the exterior, until you observe that there is indeed a rational behind them that God knows better than we do. So regarding these personal freedoms, first of all they are not 'Western', this stuff existed before the modern Western civilization did. People in the Middle East used to consume alcohol, be sexually 'liberated', value prestige , etc.... They are universal norms, which is why God addresses humans when he advises we avoid these pleasures. It does not mean he is angry and wants to kill everyone who partakes in them. He sees them as normal things that misguide humanity and take us down a slippery slope that will degenerate society.

So with these norms becoming dominant, there are many cons they will bring to society. Just a social level, it will lead to people developing egos and look down those with less belongings. It will lead to breakdown of families, because of enlarged ego, people will not develop meaningful relationships with family and even friends. Money and prestige will be deciding factor for how some treat others. Standards keep increasing, and it puts lots of pressure on people in the US for example to have a higher status, higher looks, higher ego, etc... Which is not how humans should behave naturally in a society. From there we lose morals and ethical compass and will be unable to uphold justice in the world. Or appreciate what we have or be humane and caring towards each other. That is just a brief overview. Of course we can have prosperity on a material level and a higher quality of life. But that does not outweigh the cons.

So God gave people plenty of freewill and those who espouse such lifestyles have been dominant in most of history and are dominant today. They have forced their perspective on others for centuries. So don't be surprised or upset that another perspective will become dominant in Muslim world in near future.

Good to see that the Arab states are not being tribal any longer about the Israel issue
You are aware that they are exactly being tribal today or you don't know what tribal means? They have no way out except standing by Israel...

For us, there will be freedom as long as the sovereignty is not given. Keep your worries and points for @Saif al-Arab likes. And, don't forget to follow Turkish industry and policies.

You're embarrassed to be associated with Muslims and that's understandable because of the state of ignorance and misguidance they are in. Privately, however, you should remain sincere to God and Islam if you want him to be contempt with you. As for Turkey and its fabric, I don't why you freakout if someone says something on a forum. In the end what determines the course of your country is your people. So next time take time to read and understand properly instead of venting.

Why are you feeling hopeless man ?

Well you Arabs are responsible for all these mess.

You arabs have oil but dont have authority to fix the price of oil. Even OPEC is situated where there isnt any drop of oil .

You arabs have wealth in the west but do not establish separate banking and currency monitoring system .

You arabs purchase useless expensive weapons but dont try to make yourself.

There are lot of reasons to be fixed before liberating Palestine.

Dont loss hope . where there is brain there is a way .

Israel is succeeding in its foreign policies throughout the Arab world.

It’s just a matter of time when each and every Arab state will recognise Israel.

Back
Top Bottom