What's new

Bahrain National Guard to recruit former soldiers from Pakistan

This is what they are hired for. Caution : Extremely graphic

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't these Arabs hire indians, amaericans and the british? They have the top posts in every job in these Arab sheikhdoms, don't they?

Because most of the Indian,American and Brit ex-soldiers are not Sunni Muslims who when naturalized can skew the demography of Bahrain.

yeah, but it means more jobs for ex servicemen they argued

This is what they are hired for. Caution : Extremely graphic

That is gruesome and gory as can be. Wonder if the victim even had a stick in his hand, leave alone a gun. Things are getting really bad, and will come back to bite some people very very badly. Make absolutely no mistake about that !

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't these Arabs hire indians, amaericans and the british? They have the top posts in every job in these Arab sheikhdoms, don't they?

Because they can't trust the Indians, Americans and the British to unquestioningly do their messy jobs for them, thats it.

Because they can't trust the Indians, Americans and the British to unquestioningly do their messy jobs for them, thats it.

Actually I think it has a lot to do with the religion and more specifically the sect than anything else.

slam i have the answer for u
yes Bahrain is preparing for some thing major operation bcz i m also selected in Bahrain commando's and we are leaving Pakistan i think in 1st April and something what i know is every police man or army or commando's who select Bahrain army give us train like real commando's and soon u will see a major operation will be start and one more thing i will be online every day when i go Bahrain my first job is in main army air base and in army main HQ in Bahrain then i will be tell u every situations take care and one more thing why so many peoples killed each other in Bahrain just bcz this time the Bahrain perazident is a suni and sia want to take them off and try to put there shia government and sheik not want to do that

i think the shaikh never servive and may be they give us order to killed them we dont have any choice left if they said us to killed them then i have 2 stuvations transfer my job or leave this job this is not in my hands who is a true Muslim but if i killed any one Muslim how would i give the answer to my god but whatever u see a video on uper shia do this with a sunni man is this true or wrong why they do these kinds of things these are not Muslims yes its true in Bahrain america have a navy and army but america have only a name like nsa but only Pakistan and Saudi give them army and Bahrain give back to Pakistan nothing

Since they want shia-killers, might as well have hired Sipah-e-Sahaba.

The baloch mercenaries employed in Bahrain and Oman are shameful for us but this is beyond horrific. If you don't like Blackwater, be angry over Pakwater as well - since this is what we're providing.

Sir ji being at a position that you are in it would have been much more wiser to know the ground realities then just talking out of now where. Did u even know that right now there is a man hunt for Hizballah guys in not only Bahrain, but all of GCC where they are looking for 6 guys who ran away after police clampdown. And are one of the many cells who had a big hand in starting unrest in Bahrain. And also What do you have to say about the same shias targiting Sunnis, and specially Pakistanis in Bahrain.

one more thing so many sunni and pakistan still hide in bahrain and so many relatives still not know where they are and if any sunni or pakistani try to go on secure area he or she killed in center or when they try to go in secure area now u guys tell what u have answer for this

The Arabs have come looking for cheap Pakistani lives, again - will Pakistan fail them?: readers will note the Headline/title and the substance of the piece

Desecration of Holy Quran: Saudi Arabia urges restraint

By Irfan Ghauri / Qaiser Butt
Published: March 26, 2011

ISLAMABAD:

A special emissary of the Saudi monarch, Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz al Saud, called on President Asif Ali Zardari on Friday and discussed ways and means to curb the rising incidence of religious intolerance and disharmony.

The two leaders are said to discuss the desecration of the Holy Quran in the United States.

Secretary-General to the President Salman Faruqui and Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir also attended the meeting.

Prince Bandar, who is the former secretary-general of the Saudi National Security Council and a former envoy of his country to Washington, is on a short visit to Pakistan.

Terming the visit significant, sources said: “He has come as a special emissary of King Abdullah.”

The prince is scheduled to meet Chief of the Army Staff Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani today before returning home in the afternoon.

The sources said the visit by the son of Crown Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz is of great importance in the backdrop of the political disturbance in Bahrain.

The possibility of the prince asking Pakistan for “meaningful help to meet challenges in its neighbourhood cannot be ruled out,” the sources said.

According to data obtained by The Express Tribune, there are 60,000 Pakistanis, mainly ex-servicemen, serving in that country’s defence and other security establishments.

A former diplomat told The Express Tribune that the Saudi rulers ‘are perturbed over the alarming situation in Bahrain’, which prompted them to send 1,000 of their troops to Bahrain to ‘assist the local security forces’ battling the insurgents.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 26th, 2011.

\
Nuri Al-Maliki, Prime Minister of Iraq, with regard to the Wahabi intervention in Bahrain , has said that this intervention can lead to a regional sectarian war, respected Prime Minister of brother Turkiye has said that the Wahabi intervention will lead to events future generations will recall as the second Karbala -- now the prince Bandar has come to Pakistan to bind the leadsership of the Pakistan army, and through it the Pakistan army, in a genocidal sectarian war -- no effort should be spared to reject the Wahabi bribes - Pakistan must never act against the people in support of murderous, rapacious Wahabi kings, chalifs, princes or whatever.

Please be aware, do not allow yourself to be counted among those who did not raise their voice against the Wahabi bribes to the Pakistan army to kill Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom