What's new

Bahrain National Guard to recruit former soldiers from Pakistan

Bro these guys r national guard... not anti riot police.And its not a new thing tht they r inducting Pakistanis in their armed forces.

to possibly open fire on the civilians!?
watch here - pak soldiers going to S/Arabia also!

this is so sad!
aren't you guys ashamed of this? I would be ashamed if Iranian soldiers were recruited for another country. I rater see my own parents get shot in front of me.

Might as well annex Bahrain and make it a province of Pakistan...PA, PAF, PN can set up bases there. Pakistan can set up a provincial government there as well. Bahrain has oil it's worth it...

shia in bahrain are racist.... i know some of them were saying that why sheik is giving nationalites to non arabs SUNI who dont even speak arabic and ... and y they are given jobs...etc .. dont judge the book by its cover.. they are making problems 4 not only the king but 4 legal resident of bahrain... so plz stop making flase statements... if u dont like to work in bahrain national guard then dont but other who would like to work let them..

if i'm not wrong there is a diff in national guards & anti riot police, here in arab states national guards are deployed around important & sensitive military & gov establishments, they are not used as anti riot police force or may be in very extreme cases they are used....

Pakistani ex-soldiers are not staying there illegally. They are properly and officially acquired by Bahrain. They have to follow local law and their terms and conditions. The more demand for ex-soldiers means that they are performing well.

Pakistani ex-soldiers are not staying there illegally. They are properly and officially acquired by Bahrain. They have to follow local law and their terms and conditions. The more demand for ex-soldiers means that they are performing well.

the African merceneries in Libya were officially acquired by Libya as well.
what does it matter anyways? Why should Pakistani soldiers fight for other countries? I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

URGENT REQUIREMENT MANPOWER FOR BAHRAIN NATIONAL GUARD (BNG)

Reference: Our Jang News Paper Advertisement of 01 Mar 11.

BNG delegation is visiting Pakistan / Fauji Foundation, Overseas Employment Services, OES from 07 Mar to 14 Mar 11 to select following categories of manpower at Lahore urgently:-

1. Officers (Majors)

Retired Infantry Majors, would be taken as Lieutenants
Age - not exceeding 45 years
Salary - BD 525 + (Married-Bahraini Dinar, BD 50 or Single-BD 32)
Contract Period - 2 years renewable
Leave - 40 days per year
2. PMA Drill Instructors

Retired NCOs (Nk / Hav) required
Education - Secondary School Certificate
Height - 5 feet 9 inches minimum
Salary - BD 350
Contract Period - 2 years, renewable
Leave - 30 days per year
Experience - must have served as drill instructor in Pakistan Military Academy for at least 3 years
3. Anti Riot Instructors

Retired NCOs (Nk / Hav) from Sindh Rangers or equivalent rank from Elite Police Force
Salary - BD 350
Leave – 30 days per year
4. Security Guards

Only civilians required
Rank - would be taken as Jindi
Age - 20 to 25 years
Height - 6 feet and above
Salary - BD 162
Leave - 30 days per year
5. Military Police (MP)

Retired Sepoys (MP)
Age - Maximum 35 years
Height - 6 feet or above
Salary - BD 162
Leave - 30 days per year
Retired NCOs (MP)
Salary - BD 350
Leave - 30 days per year
6. Cooks

Retired Armed Forces personnel
Age – Maximum 45 years
Education – 8th Class pass
Height - 5 feet 9 inches
Salary - BD 162
Leave - 30 days per year
7. Mess Waiters

Retired Armed Forces personnel
Age – Maximum 45 years
Education - 8th Class pass
Height - 5 feet 9 inches
Salary - BD 162
Leave - 30 days per year

Pakistani ex-soldiers are acquired for national security. They are being acquired from a long time (before these riots). There soldiers are (because of their professionalism) are safeguarding Bahrain. Bahrain is paying these soldiers and can use them in any situation. But basically they are national guards.

shia in bahrain are racist.... i know some of them were saying that why sheik is giving nationalites to non arabs SUNI who dont even speak arabic and ... and y they are given jobs...etc .. dont judge the book by its cover.. they are making problems 4 not only the king but 4 legal resident of bahrain... so plz stop making flase statements... if u dont like to work in bahrain national guard then dont but other who would like to work let them..

This is correct.
Mind you the Shia in Bharain are from persian descendants ...
they've been running the brothel business really very well since decades.
all that is happening is Iran playing the same old mischief game again.

the African merceneries in Libya were officially acquired by Libya as well.
what does it matter anyways? Why should Pakistani soldiers fight for other countries? I'm sorry but this is ridiculous.

There is a big difference between merceneries frm poor africa and National guard.

Wats new? havent we been training arabs after israeli-arab war?Do we have active SSG n other guys providing security to the arab monarchs?
As for oman and bahrain.. The Pakistanis are dual national... Gwadar itself was a part of Oman tht we bought.

How dare they question that they the majority of population are excluded from jobs.

How dare they question that there armed forces are made up of other nationalities so the so call a.s.s king could protect himself from his own population.

How dare they question the legality of forgniers who have more rights in baharain and have a job even before they land in baharain yet the bahrain born person isnt allowed that job cause the coward is affaraid of his own people.

You are absolutly right thats why i am with you they all should be shoot for questioning a westren puppet who continues to hire any body who is willing to protect him.

So by same token we should accept all westreners in afghanistan if karzai started giving them afghan natinality.

Gwadar itself was a part of Oman but was gifted to Pakistan.

I thought we bought Gwadar from Oman.
Excerpt from Wikipedia:

On 8 September 1958, Gwadar enclave was purchased by Pakistan from Oman for U.S. $3 million and became a part of Pakistan with effect from 8 December 1958. At the time, Gwadar was a small and underdeveloped fishing village with a population of a few thousand.

This is only Wikipedia info. So I can't guarantee its authenticity.

says the pakistani mercenary in kuwait
This is correct.
Mind you the Shia in Bharain are from persian descendants ...
they've been running the brothel business really very well since decades.
all that is happening is Iran playing the same old mischief game again.
and the one in ksa
lool

talk about "prostituition"
haha the irony

Back
Top Bottom