What's new

Bahrain National Guard to recruit former soldiers from Pakistan

Dnt fall in the trolls trap people!Abi ignore the trolls n delete ur post..... so we can discuss like mature people.

Dnt fall in the trolls trap people!Abi ignore the trolls n delete ur post..... so we can discuss like mature people.

I did ignore the Kuwaiti mercenary yesterday but nobody said anything so obv ppl agree. The saudi mercenary is just down right repulsive.

btw, as a "nationalist" what is your stance on this? Do you like seeing Pakistanis fight for others for a few $$? This is unbelivable to me. I just can't even comprehend it, let alone try to understand it.

proves these monarchs are so useless they want pakistanis to do their fighting lol ...

Worse is that the people in these countries will begin to associate or see pakistan not as their friends and protectors but complicit in their oppression -- Pakistan should also begin to distance her forces from these kinds of governements - let the American handle these for the arbi

this is so sad!
aren't you guys ashamed of this? I would be ashamed if Iranian soldiers were recruited for another country. I rater see my own parents get shot in front of me.

what is there to be ashamed if civilians (read retired soldiers as much civilians as we are ) get jobs in a foreign country?

and btw you should be ashamed of your Iranian hypocrite leaders who are facilitating NATO while fooling your own public by speaking against US in public

To be honest I kind of find it cool that former Pakistani soldiers known for their professionalism and training are being requested because of the excellence they provide. They go to foreign countries temporarily work in armed services or law enforcement get to crack down on people if need be, get paid, get experience, use cool equipment, asserting their force, etc that's pretty cool.

Pakistan is already the largest contributor of troops to the UN peacekeeping mission. Pakistan has had troops all over the world Europe, Africa, ME/Asia, even Caribbean if im not mistaken. Troops dedicated to maintaining international peace; I find that cool as well.

If there is one thing Pakistan gets right its the military.

Worse is that the people in these countries will begin to associate or see pakistan not as their friends and protectors but complicit in their oppression -- Pakistan should also begin to distance her forces from these kinds of governements - let the American handle these for the arbi

It is better to be seen as an oppressor than how some Gulf Arabs see Pakistanis as now.

How would you like to be seen? As a third world laborer? Or a first class soldiers all geared up and being viewed as an "oppressor"?

It is better to be feared than respected.

for what ????
For calling u 'bro' in the china dump pakistan thread. I didn't knew that u were a gal.
I think Mods deleted the thread.can't find it any more.
I'm kinda weak in hindi.thats
Why i made the mistake.hope v are friends.
By the by why were you laughing when i told that
I married my gf?

For calling u 'bro' in the china dump pakistan thread. I didn't knew that u were a gal.
I think Mods deleted the thread.can't find it any more.
I'm kinda weak in hindi.thats
Why i made the mistake.hope v are friends.
By the by why were you laughing when i told that
I married my gf?

:) thats ok no worries.

and btw focus on some non flaming topics and you will enjoy staying here

:) thats ok no worries.

and btw focus on some non flaming topics and you will enjoy staying here
Good to knw that we are
Friends!:):)
Yeh dost thee
Hum nahi chodengi
Chodengi hum agal.( i forgot
The rest!).

You didn't answer my questio
N!:)

I did ignore the Kuwaiti mercenary yesterday but nobody said anything so obv ppl agree. The saudi mercenary is just down right repulsive.

btw, as a "nationalist" what is your stance on this? Do you like seeing Pakistanis fight for others for a few $$? This is unbelivable to me. I just can't even comprehend it, let alone try to understand it.

Lets get this right.

A persian is trying to make a case for an "arab" island nation's people.

and he is also trying to protest the Saudi flag in my profile.

WoWieee ... How much more funny could it get !

:wave::wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom