What's new

Bahrain International Airshow

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Bahrain International Show will take place in 16-18 January 2014.

Welcome to Bahrain International Airshow

Turkey will take part in the show with TAI, TEI, Roketsan, Havelsan and Ares companies.

Also T-129 Attack helicopter will be put on display.

1609655_563915063700901_801487561_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: Turkey!

@Sinan shouldn't be allowed an entry to Bahrain though :coffee:

I agree; you can't imagine how traumatized the women & children were when we invited the Turks at a Defense Fair here in Pakistan last year; despite my ardent protestations neither @T-123456 nor @xenon54 would stop @Sinan from belly-dancing whilst wearing a backless dress & high heels right on top of the APC they were marketing ! :fie:

BTW, that was completely false news.

I know that. Yzd get the point i guess.

I agree; you can't imagine how traumatized the women & children were when we invited the Turks at a Defense Fair here in Pakistan last year; despite my ardent protestations neither @T-123456 nor @xenon54 would stop @Sinan from belly-dancing whilst wearing a backless dress & high heels right on top of the APC they were marketing ! :fie:

You and your fantasies with naked men. :lol:

I'm guessing we're talking about Al-Jandriyah cultural festival incident, right? The SANG is supposed to be the one in control of it all.
BTW, that was completely false news.

Anyway looking forward to the see what the local Arab armies can display of goodies and our allies.

I'm guessing we're talking about Al-Jandriyah cultural festival incident, right? The SANG is supposed to be the one in control of it all.

Yes but it was completely made up news to get him publicity and it worked. He later admitted it as well. Anyway not the topic.;)

Just a side comment.

^^^Guys i'm still doing your job. :)

By the way, i'm pretty excited about this event. It's being said that after the airshow T-129 will compete against the AH-1Z as Bahrain intends to replace her aging fleet of 10 AH-1E, 6 AH-1P and 6 TAH-1P (total of 22 cobra helicopters)

By the way, i'm pretty excited about this event. It's being said that after the airshow T-129 will compete against the AH-1Z as Bahrain intends to replace her aging fleet of 10 AH-1E, 6 AH-1P and 6 TAH-1P (total of 22 cobra helicopters)
Lets hope it delivers a good show so that we sign new Contracts, we could need the Money for further R&D works.
A indigenous Engine is expensive.

Ahh thats why you guys are interested in T-129. :lol:

T-129 Almost Done Deal With Pakistan

^^^Guys i'm still doing your job. :)

Well,

We too are intrested in the T-129. Appearntly, the RSF are going to use it in paralle with the already-existing fleet of Apaches, and the new ones.

Maybe the SANG are going to operate them if a deal is sealed.

Lets hope it delivers a good show so that we sign new Contracts, we could need the Money for further R&D works.
A indigenous Engine is expensive.

Ahh thats why you guys are interested in T-129. :lol:

T-129 Almost Done Deal With Pakistan

The Turkish modification of the Augusta seems to be upper compared to the original one. That's why many Turkey-friendly countries are interested in it.

Well,

We too are intrested in the T-129. Appearntly, the RSF are going to use it in paralle with the already-existing fleet of Apaches, and the new ones.

Maybe the SANG are going to operate them if a deal is sealed.

There is no proposal for such a deal. I haven't heard of that and I can tell the RSAF/SANG are not interested in the T-129 at all considering the new batch of Apaches both the Air Force and the National Guards will acquired.

Back
Top Bottom