What's new

Bahrain International Airshow

I was looking forward to see the developments on the Indian and Chinese aircraft in the upcoming air shows. Although I read reports that India's fighter jet was going to participate, I did not find the mention of the aircraft in the "aircraft display list" of the bahrain air show site (link: Bahrain International Airshow Trade 2014 - Aircraft)

Also, have the chinese not been invited to the show? I am wondering why not, its a big player in the region and not exactly an unfriendly nation to any of the Middle Eastern Countries.

T-129 is designed to meet the mind-blowing requirements of Turkish armed forces as a multi-purpose light weight helicopter based on an existing design. The specifications that We proudly talk about, are seen perfect on paper but proving the reliability on field based on related criterias make TAI engineers spend much valuable times. It has already been proceeding to fix some requirements of TSK. In paralel with those difficult efforts, Thanks to Atak team, Turkey reached knowledge/experience to have own combat copter called as ATAK. With this way, Turkey started putting appearance on international markets as World rare own attack helicopter producer country along with Russia-USA, While making some show with own manufactured war machine.

Let those points aside, Exporting a strategic aerial vehicle like T-129 Atak on market, While a country like USA stands against you, is almost impossible. Amost every tender, T-129 has to beat USA Apache, AH-1Z and Russian Hovac and Alligator that makes everything more difficult than ever. In terms of performance, There is no long gaps When the criterias of costumers are considered but Influence of such big players on other countries are going to lead them the get the winner against anything you can bring up at aerial systems. The countries Turkey is pushing to export Atak copters are well-known USA origin copter users. Breaking the USA export chain cycle for Aerial systems is as difficult as destroying the biases.

Aerial sector is the most bloody sector of strong rivals that has impressive engineering capabilities. Think French and their Rafale fighters example or remember How Europe was begging Turkey to get us as a partner of EuroFighter...etc

Atak at Bahrian.
xRJrnj.jpg

Last edited:
Would you please elaborate a bit further on the part I put in bold.

Thanks
T-129 is designed to meet the mind-blowing requirements of Turkish armed forces as a multi-purpose light weight helicopter based on an existing design. The specifications that We proudly talk about, are seen perfect on paper but proving the reliability on field based on related criterias make TAI engineers spend much valuable times. It has already been proceeding to fix some requirements of TSK. In paralel with those difficult efforts, Thanks to Atak team, Turkey reached knowledge/experience to have own combat copter called as ATAK. With this way, Turkey started putting appearance on international markets as World rare own attack helicopter producer country along with Russia-USA, While making some show with own manufactured war machine.

Let those points aside, Exporting a strategic aerial vehicle like T-129 Atak on market, While a country like USA stands against you, is almost impossible. Amost every tender, T-129 has to beat USA Apache, AH-1Z and Russian Hovac and Alligator that makes everything more difficult than ever. In terms of performance, There is no long gaps When the criterias of costumers are considered but Influence of such big players on other countries are going to lead them the get the winner against anything you can bring up at aerial systems. The countries Turkey is pushing to export Atak copters are well-known USA origin copter users. Breaking the USA export chain cycle for Aerial systems is as difficult as destroying the biases.

Aerial sector is the most bloody sector of strong rivals that has impressive engineering capabilities. Think French and their Rafale fighters example or remember How Europe was begging Turkey to get us as a partner of EuroFighter...etc

Atak at Bahrian.
xRJrnj.jpg

I'm good thanks for aksing.

Point taken.

Do you think we would be better of if we placed another Apaches' order? If needed?

I dont think we need more at the meantime , both the Air Force and the National guards operate great number already. May be in the near future will see some changes esp after the expansion of the peninsula shield forces. If needed an order will be placed simple as that.
4Jz0X.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom