What's new

BAF ordered 8 Su-30ME variant

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I speak as a Bangladeshi? Already anti Bangladeshi posters are tagging each other. What are we getting from such useless argument while OP Already realized his fault?

We are human being, so we are not free from errors, so if someone made a mistake, is it necessary to gang attack him specially when he is our country fellow? If we can't respect each other then how others ( from other countries) can respect us?

Are we not inviting anti Bangladeshi posters to divide us? I am just speechless. Why can't we take anything easily?
Please do not push further , give him a break, thank you guys.

Last edited:
May I speak as a Bangladeshi? Already anti Bangladeshi posters are tagging each other. What are we getting from such useless argument while OP Already realized his fault?

We are human being, so we are not free from errors, so if someone made a mistake, is it necessary to gang attack him specially when he is our country fellow? If we can't respect each other then how others ( from other countries) can respect us?

Are we not inviting anti Bangladeshi posters to divide us? I am just speechless. Why can't we take anything easily?
Please do not push further , give him a break, thank you guys.

True true.

EDIT: My appologies if i seemed a bit agressive or trying to belittle bluesky bhai. My intentions were not that.

Last edited:
lol:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
J-10
Su-30
Su-35
Mig-35
What next...............
On serious note.............. J-10 and Mig-35 will do all the job and BAF can get them too (if they want)
The way Dragon is going i thing J10C will be a good choice for BD, but BD seriously need at least 4 to 6 sqdn so that it will have edge over Myanmar. They have
31 Mig29
06 SU30 ordered
21 Q5
24 J7
16 JF17 ordered
against BAF
08 Mig29
37 F7
06 SU30 ordered
BAF need good platform in good numbers

Most of the hype were created by Amra Khan of bdmilitary with little proof. He was desperate lately to make few buck on his paid article.

Most of the hype were created by Amra Khan of bdmilitary with little proof. He was desperate lately to make few buck on his paid article.
Why even peoples buy those articles with 6$, I have no idea . Since these are not reliable? Can you explain it bro?

Why even peoples buy those articles with 6$, I have no idea . Since these are not reliable? Can you explain it bro?
I never bought. He knows my name so he never allowed me to register his site. He knows everything about me even though i never interacted with him. I think he has a fake id in this forum.

I never bought. He knows my name so he never allowed me to register his site. He knows everything about me even though i never interacted with him. I think he has a fake id in this forum.
No actually I wanted to say why peoples spend money on such site since it's not reliable? I tried to read articles but gave up as simply I was not interested to pay 6$ for a single article.
So since I didn't register here , so no idea about this forum ( BD military) .

No actually I wanted to say why peoples spend money on such site since it's not reliable? I tried to read articles but gave up as simply I was not interested to pay 6$ for a single article.
So since I didn't register here , so no idea about this forum ( BD military) .
Not everybody know that they are not reliable. A lot of people pay for porrn too. There are so many different kind.

If you buy something on loan it means you are cash strapped, no?

Not really.
It is common sense to buy in credit rather than pay upfront as it means you can spread cost over many years. Only countries that buy arms upfront are oil-rich gulf countries.
BD could pay upfront as it has more than enough foreign reserves(30+ billion US) but rather would allow fast economic growth to reduce the burden of paying for the arms in years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom