What's new

BAF ordered 8 Su-30ME variant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue here is not what bdmilitary.com says. issue is if BAF is buying new planes. If affirmative, then what are the possible types and sources.

Issue here is not what bdmilitary.com says. issue is if BAF is buying new planes. If affirmative, then what are the possible types and sources.

Issues ? There are many issues here. the title says "ordered" .. Who confirmed you about the order?

Do not laugh like that. Your 15 Billion import economy will laugh back.

pls any link or evidence to back up ur claims
plus stop this kind of wet dreams

i can write those also we will buy the f22 and f35 from usa

Issues ? There are many issues here. the title says "ordered" .. Who confirmed you about the order?
Well, I myself did not invent the title. Confirm it with the publisher why did it use the word, 'Order'. Is it not possible that the news people have good relationship with the BAF inner circle? I believe, the news is not fake. The GoB is building two new air bases, but for what? Not to play football there by the PDF BD members, I guess.

It is certain that BAF will purchase a few squadrons of 4.5G planes, but, no one is sure about the types. BAF inner circle may know the truth. So, like others I am also trying to find out the truth. But, the arm-chaired BD posters are sneering at me, unfortunately. Why do not you guys organize a vote to establish the truth? I will go with the majority.

But, the arm-chaired BD posters are sneering at me, unfortunately. Why do not you guys organize a vote to establish the truth? I will go with the majority.

bro i like you for your passion. but you have to understand from a point of view of average people like me. we normis are really frustrated on BAF. we heard these news, celebrated and later disappointed. many times.
Now these news don't excite me anymore.
hope you understand us am-jonota as a part of your patriotism
AND continue your support for our BAF

bro i like you for your passion. but you have to understand from a point of view of average people like me. we normis are really frustrated on BAF. we heard these news, celebrated and later disappointed. many times.
Now these news don't excite me anymore.
hope you understand us am-jonota as a part of your patriotism
AND continue your support for our BAF
I understand my fault that I have posted an old news not by carefully watching the date of its first publication. But, buy or not why do we have to feel shame in front of the foreign posters? Within the limit of our military's secretive nature, we have to keep on going with the discussion.

But, can I ask why you guys were so expectant in the past when BAF had even no additional bases to house any new planes? Only a few years ago the GoB built a new air force base in Cox's Bazaar. But, now construction works are going in Sylhet and Barisal for two more bases. However, this will take time. I will be waiting expectantly because of these two new bases.

And, why do we have to feel ashamed of the comments by the foreign posters even if BAF does not purchase? I think, SM or what, there are certainly positive signs in the horizon. Neither we have to brag nor do we have feel shame in front of the foreign posters.

Last edited:
Well, I myself did not invent the title. Confirm it with the publisher why did it use the word, 'Order'. Is it not possible that the news people have good relationship with the BAF inner circle? I believe, the news is not fake. The GoB is building two new air bases, but for what? Not to play football there by the PDF BD members, I guess.

It is certain that BAF will purchase a few squadrons of 4.5G planes, but, no one is sure about the types. BAF inner circle may know the truth. So, like others I am also trying to find out the truth. But, the arm-chaired BD posters are sneering at me, unfortunately. Why do not you guys organize a vote to establish the truth? I will go with the majority.

But why post stuff from an unknown source in the first place?

EDIT: we are all open to discussion, but please don't spread false information sake of it.

Last edited:
Now, I understand all you people's thinking. You guys actually feel shame in front of the foreign posters. But, within the limit of our military's secretive way of doing things, we have to keep on going with the discussion. But, can I ask why you guys were so expectant in the past when BAF had no additional bases to house any new planes?

Only a few years ago the GoB built an air force base in Cox's Bazaar. But, now construction works are going in Sylhet and Barisal for two more bases. However, this will take time. I will be waiting expectantly because of these two new bases. And, why do we have to feel ashamed of the comments by the foreign posters even if BAF does not purchase? But, I think, SM or what, there are certainly positive signs in the horizon. Neither we have to brag nor do we have feel shame in front of the foreign posters.
Bangladesh's military procure so secretly, even China and Russia are unaware of the purchases made from them @django

Bangladesh's military procure so secretly, even China and Russia are unaware of the purchases made from them @django
Can you tell us when our military ever declared anything. Its spokesman almost never talks to the press, at least, when it is military purchases. Our press is also worried about publishing unless they have confirmed information. So, usually they avoid.

Can you tell us when our military ever declared anything. Its spokesman almost never talks to the press, at least, when it is military purchases. Our press is also worried about publishing unless they have confirmed information. So, usually they avoid.
Pakistan recently purchased 3 New SAAB Erieye AWACS from Sweden. We heard from SAAB about the purchase, nothing from Pakistan's military, Pakistani Media or Defence.pk.
In case of Bangladesh, nothing is acknowledged and we see nothing despite years of propaganda by BDmilitary and some members. We all know Bangladesh is in the process of procuring a new MRCA but what's with all this? 10 useless threads a day.

Can you please stop this nonsense and posting stuff by watching silly youtube videos?
Don't come up without any valid source.You just make yourself funny and make those indians and burmese laugh on us. Shame on you:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom