What's new

BAF hopes to achieve Air Superiority with new fighter jets from China

A military alliance with pakistan would sure give a better balance to the region but dada might feel insecure :lol:

are you crazy , you think they count your muslim brotherhood, Did they in 1971? They are yet to accept their mistake and apologies properly.

are you crazy , you think they count your muslim brotherhood, Did they in 1971? They are yet to accept their mistake and apologies properly.

No i am not, we are not talking about muslim brotherhood here. I was just saying that an alliance like that would bring stability to the region.

We aren't going to attack India! It's foolish. F-7 is a crap plane and Bangladesh Govt.is involved in massive Corruption. I think Bangladeshis should take pen to fight against this corruption. Why don't Bangladeshi Writers write some quality writing about this matter! Not that many people are aware of this! We need to have Sukhoi/F-16/F-20, or even cheap Jf-17 can be procured. Moreover, Bangladesh got enough interceptor and we don't need any interceptor. We must have solid defence or nothing. It's better to have nothing than crap. By the way, once again, we are not after India. Alliance with Pakistan is appreciated and we hope it from heart. Wish Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka can make a Tri-angle of Trade and Security.

I wonder what will Bangladesh do after 5 yrs with those craps! Those will be kept neglected and I wonder even if we could get any utility from these Jets!Make your fact right and get 2 or 3 F-16 or Sukhoi with the money. This will give Bangladesh at least some chance to defeat the enemies of Burma. Those f-7 will be no use if Burma uses advance equipments or laser guided missiles. Those will be the air-debris!

We aren't going to attack India! It's foolish. F-7 is a crap plane and Bangladesh Govt.is involved in massive Corruption. I think Bangladeshis should take pen to fight against this corruption. Why don't Bangladeshi Writers write some quality writing about this matter! Not that many people are aware of this! We need to have Sukhoi/F-16/F-20, or even cheap Jf-17 can be procured. Moreover, Bangladesh got enough interceptor and we don't need any interceptor. We must have solid defence or nothing. It's better to have nothing than crap. By the way, once again, we are not after India. Alliance with Pakistan is appreciated and we hope it from heart. Wish Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka can make a Tri-angle of Trade and Security.

So we will have to prepare for 4 front war rather then 2 :undecided:

So we will have to prepare for 4 front war rather then 2 :undecided:
No war! Apparently India don't have better relation with Pakistan, and India even though took the bearing of the Tamils of Sri Lanka-the reality is India is unwanted in Sri Lanka. So what Bangladesh have to do is just join with this two and already our trade is high with China. We don't think our relation with India will be good enough and that's your Govt.'s fault, not our. You are superpower so what you are afraid of! You will do good.

There's must be something wrong with this report.. F-7BGI is not a air superiority fighter. So far I know and as was said by the authority, this F-7BGI will replace the F-7MB from Interception role and at the same time it will also replace A-5III from ground attack role. So, it is basically Interceptor/light ground attack aircraft.

There's must be something wrong with this report.. F-7BGI is not a air superiority fighter. So far I know and as was said by the authority, this F-7BGI will replace the F-7MB from Interception role and at the same time it will also replace A-5III from ground attack role. So, it is basically Interceptor/light ground attack aircraft.

for the last time "F-7 will help achieve air superiority"

One of the biggest corruption is going on. The problem is they will buy 42 Sukhoi in upcoming future but before that this f-7 attachment is just to add some money in the pocket! By the way, this is not the first time that any Bangladesh Politician said any silly comment,they say world's most toughest jokes easiest way!Almost all of them are corrupted and uneducated. Those who are educated, join politics only to keep their past family tradition going on or to satisfy own greed. Simple and stop trolling all. What we Bangladeshis need to do now is bring the topic to lime light in every Bangladeshi websites. Write your blogs and start protesting. Simple.

He finds Jamati everywhere......

JF-17 is certainly better than F7.... But Bangladesh recently established a F-7 workshop. we can repair our f7 in BD, but have to send mig29 to Russia......... so judging platforms and other facilities, F7 is more feasible than J17... is it too difficult to understand for some idiots here???

Yep! Those idiots should also keep their mouth shut when you or/and your country men make claims about the F7's being better than the Thunder and about the air superiority of the F 7's.

Sorry, if I offended anyone with my post. All I wanted to sau is F-7 is not at all an air superiority aircraft.

In response to ur quote of Sukhoi: BAF already usees Mig-29 and they have full setup for minor overhawling. They know this platform well by now. I hav also heard that they soon will also order for 8 more mig-29SMT this time and will also upgrade the existing 8 mig-29S into mig-29SMT standard. that suggests they will surely go for more migs in the future. I dont know if its 42 but i have heard of 24-32.

just wait its new tech their jammers can block your MKI on runways even :P you know nothing :whistle: one of this day we will send back all 180 F-7 to china for MLU and got back AS F-7BGI standers then you will cry on your MMRCA :lol: at that day not F-16 but F-7BGI will be our front line fighter . if bangladesh can claim air superiority with 26 F-7BG- MG then why cant we with some 150 in service same aircrafts??????. leave aside of others like f-16s mirages jf-17s :lol:

Why does such a senior veteran member troll like that! And why does the Mod say anything to these..:mod::mod::mod:

Now i understand ur post Imran Bhai :D :)
Yup u r right !! We must cancel our tender and order some F 7 BGI with blockable jammers :D We will even down F 22 with that air superiorty fighter :) He he :D

Another troller joins Imran Khan :mod::mod::mod:

Mig 29 is not air superiority fighter it's a point defense interceptor due to it's low range and extremely fuel hungry engine. Nor the MiG 21 AFAIK.

You must be joking right!! Please review the specs once again... Mig-29 is one of the best air superiority fighters in the world..:agree:

Back
Top Bottom