What's new

Bad rip-offs of well-known brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

IQue player.. Now I know where they get all their IQ from :lol:

BTW, if somebody has not realized it's a RIP off of Nintendo DS lite.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

images

Ripped Oreo

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

6443580965_a3ebb5bcb8.jpg

OMG, Mac Book Air Knock off

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

images

Google mated with Apple and there comes to birth Gooapple :D

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

images

DisneyLand Rip off

I like it. China has established itself as the world leader in exports as many corporations have invested huge money in Chinese manufacturing. China give you variety from very expensive to very cheap products but obviously fake iphone 5 made for those who cannot afford to pay for original iphone 4s and same is true for others electronics. My original Samsung galaxy s was also made in china. Imagine i can get earplug/mobile cases for one pound on uk ebay from hong kong/China and that include postal/paypal charges :P

Long live china :china:

P5060449.JPG

Wow....

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

P1060654.JPG

Just one Arch....

chinese are genius IMHO, it takes more of a brain to copy like im very impressed with iphones and macbook, very impressive

Not all Rip off Products are bad bought a few fakes from ebay pretty good.

Had some of these pretty good with milk :P
images

True and its all work on rule of demand and supply..if there will be no demand of fake/cheap product then they will cease to exist but there are customers who want to pay less for cheap products even after knowing they are not original so should we blame china? or those who buy these products? i think none of them as china dont force me to buy cheap electronics :)

chinese are genius IMHO, it takes more of a brain to copy like im very impressed with iphones and macbook, very impressive

No, it takes more brain to originally develop. To copy something that has already been done isn't "genius" by any standard.

True and its all work on rule of demand and supply..if there will be no demand of fake/cheap product then they will cease to exist but there are customers who want to pay less for cheap products even after knowing they are not original so should we blame china? or those who buy these products? i think none of them as china dont force me to buy cheap electronics :)

so....as long as there is a demand...you can sell any product/service? ;)

No, it takes more brain to originally develope. To copy something that has already been done isn't "genius" by any standard.

if india can make 'original' PCs any close to macbook in 100 yrs let alone casio calculators etc i will bow down to them

The problem is many of these counterfeit goods create a major black market, these goods are also unregulated and are often unsafe for people as they may contain harmful chemicals i.e led paint. There is no regulatory agency monitoring these things or testing them before they reach the market. It is also a blatant disrespect of Intellectual Property rights. Some of these things as cables and laptops have been known to overheat and explode. Most of this stuff is unsafe for consumers, your trading off quality and safety for dirt cheap prices.

Why can't you comprehend that? Or can you?

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

if india can make 'original' PCs any close to macbook in 100 yrs let alone casio calculators etc i will bow down to them

Why are you bringing that country into this discussion? Dude just shut up your embarrassing yourself by saying it is "genius" to copy an iPhone compared to making the original one. So these Chinese counterfeiters are smarter than Apple Engineers? If so why didn't they make the IPhone first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom