Bad rip-offs of well-known brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
3407825681_3decabd8a9_o.jpg

iphone

3408632406_8d234e1257_o.jpg

iphone air:hang2:

3408897272_0eda42d331_o.jpg

I know this thread is troll intended but some of the pictures are pretty funny. I have to say Star Fu*k wins hands down. Similar threads are once popular in Chinese sites, with much more pictures, some of those quite imaginary.

The rip-off phones nowadays usually have good qualities. Some even better like battery runs longer. If you live in Shenzhen, you can produce these phones easily in basement. Phones can hardly be called hi-tech nowadays.

I know this thread is troll intended but some of the pictures are pretty funny. I have to say Star Fu*k wins hands down. Similar threads are once popular in Chinese sites, with much more pictures, some of those quite imaginary.

The rip-off phones nowadays usually have good qualities. Some even better like battery runs longer. If you live in Shenzhen, you can produce these phones easily in basement. Phones can hardly be called hi-tech nowadays.

Its not troll intended, post fake stuffs from anywhere, any country. Heck I tried googling fake funny Indian brand names, I still get Chinese ones.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Kentuky_Mcchiken.jpg

Ronald Mcdonalds and Colonel Sanders, BFF

I mave seen Mac D type restaurant in India, cant remember the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom