What's new

Bad rip-offs of well-known brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Fake Sydney Opera House

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

images

Fake Arc de Triomphe

images

Chinese Lamborghini

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

images

They got real good sense of humour.. Released Iphone 5 even before Apple did :D

We used to have lots of fake products in India. Their only market was rural areas where most of the people were illiterates and used to identify the product with the color and design/model. That used to work in those days. I am talking about 20 years back. I doubt if there are any such products floating around in the rural market in India nowadays. But my point is, these fake products mainly target the people who can not read the labels. China's literacy rate is much better now. Who are the real target customers for these products? Even if we believe that the popular brands are not able to satisfy the demand, but then how those customers can buy rip-off products? if they are looking for popular brands, that means they are looking for quality and brand image. How the same people can prefer ripped off products? that makes no sense to me..

If there is such a huge market of unsatisfied customers, why can't these companies make new quality products to cater those markets? What is the point in buying SQNY instead of real Sony? What is the point in buying PUNK instead of PUMA? What is the logic behind all this?

Are they buying not knowing they are rip-offs OR are they buying knowing that they are rip-off but still quality products OR is it written in original name in Chinese but rip-off name in English? :what:

We used to have lots of fake products in India. Their only market was rural areas where most of the people were illiterates and used to identify the product with the color and design/model. That used to work in those days. I am talking about 20 years back. I doubt if there are any such products floating around in the rural market in India nowadays. But my point is, these fake products mainly target the people who can not read the labels. China's literacy rate is much better now. Who are the real target customers for these products? Even if we believe that the popular brands are not able to satisfy the demand, but then how those customers can buy rip-off products? if they are looking for popular brands, that means they are looking for quality and brand image. How the same people can prefer ripped off products? that makes no sense to me..

If there is such a huge market of unsatisfied customers, why can't these companies make new quality products to cater those markets? What is the point in buying SQNY instead of real Sony? What is the point in buying PUNK instead of PUMA? What is the logic behind all this?

Are they buying not knowing they are rip-offs OR are they buying knowing that they are rip-off but still quality products OR is it written in original name in Chinese but rip-off name in English? :what:

any chinese friends? :)

^^^
Dude, this is just a pictorial thread not the one for discussion!! It would be nice if all the members keep contributing to this thread.. It's such a nice thing to have all the Rip off related information at a single place..

Funny looks like some body took the story from PDF and posted with exact same title

Bad rip-offs of well-known brands

Kudos to Active PDFer, Roy!! :chilli:

^^ I was just curious..but that is fine..you are the savior ;) ...never mind guys.. :)

Make it sticky please..I never knew this much fake products were available :lol:

ht_groupon_china_jef_110722_wg.jpg

Fake Copied Groupon site..

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

images

Original PSVita

yin1.jpg

Ripped off Version

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

18434-620x-gundams.jpeg.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

images

V sports :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom