What's new

Bad rip-offs of well-known brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
HiPhone_5.jpg

Are you broken or something? Where did I change the picture? Thats the same picture which you commented about.

As I said you have obviously never worn a well fitted Euro cut suit. Go to a Boss store tommorow and try it on. Or go workout and build some pecs:lol:

the-man-behind-gingrichs-money.html

And stop being butt hurt, its obvious after going through this thread you are just trying to vent out your frustration somewhere:lol:

No one is butthurt Ironman. Keep posting pics of hands raised, doing yoga, odd angles, whatever, you are still a dishonest person and the Indian bond still looks like a waiter.

Even in your own pic above the left hand is to the side and te jacket drapes properly.

No one is butthurt Ironman. Keep posting pics of hands raised, doing yoga, odd angles, whatever, you are still a dishonest person and the Indian bond still looks like a waiter.

And you can't see that Indian guys arms are not by his side and pulled back?

OK fine he looks like a waiter? happy?

And you can't see that Indian guys arms are not by his side and pulled back?

OK fine he looks like a waiter? happy?

Show him some Chinese waiter or cleaner and he would be happy with that.

Bhai, in Chini logon pe akraman karo, na ki atmaraksha mein samay barbad karo. :lol: :lol: :lol: "Lochan se viheen vayakti(Chini) ke liye darpan koi kaam ka nahi." (A mirror is waste for a person without eyes)

I think you can understand this much pure Hindi. :argh:

Aaj subeh se main bus isi pariyojna main laga hua tha. Ab mere sone ka samay hai. Is thread ko hamesha upar rakhna. Inki jalti hai to jalne do.

Aaj subeh se main bus isi pariyojna main laga hua tha. Ab mere sone ka samay hai. Is thread ko hamesha upar rakhna. Inki jalti hai to jalne do.

Subah ko milte hain Bandhu, Australia mein bahut jaldi raat ho jaati hai. :wave: Aapki Samasya, hamari samasya hai, chinta ki koi baat nahi. Hum sab mil ke sambhal lenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
You talking to me :azn:

2009_11_03tuxedo.jpg

Jackie Chan's lapel isn't popping out like that Indian waiter movie poster. First thing I thought when someone posted that pic was, "What's that curry restaurant waiter doing with 2 guns??" Spin all you want.

See, I love this thread. It shows off the vibrancy and wealth of the Chinese consumer market. KFC and Apple store makes billions in China and still can't satisfy all the demand. Come back and talk when you can even come close to the Chinese consumer.

I bet some of you would actually buy some of this merchandise.

I would probably buy the Tommy Atkins, just for laughs.

Tommy_Hilfiger_knockoff_flickr.jpg

IMG_2915-1024x768.jpg

cant-get-enough-of-fake-china-stuff.jpg

article-1318257067979-0E50F9A700000578-393067_636x300.jpg

Fried Aliens?

fast%2Bfood%2B8.jpg

Don't know what this is about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom