What's new

Bad rip-offs of well-known brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, what's that?? an "Apple" Juice store :rofl:

Chinese take on 7/11 apparently:lol: Here's 7+1

168406504_cdc60c2781.jpg

I gotta try Vii, Polystation and X-boy.. Don't know exactly where I can buy them.. Can any body from the land help me? :D

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

7+1 sure is innovative.. Looks like half of their populace lives believing Rip-offs are the "Originals" :D

I saw many programs from "Russia Today" channel where they blame China for copy cat.

Good grief look at the way he is standing. You have obviously never worn a well fitted Euro cut suit. Either that or you are one of those skinny little asian with inverted chest.:lol:

agent_vinod_poster_rip_off.jpg

That actor is a Royalty, like literally. You really think he can't afford well fitted suits:hang2:

Then this Indian "royalty" must serve food at my local curry restaurant, because whoever looks just like my waiter, cheap ill-fitting jacket and all.

Again, we are talking about the movie posters. Your argument about the actor is as lame as saying the owner of the OFC has never heard of the KFC. Changing to a pic of Daniel Craig with his hand raised is also dishonest. Basically, you are dishonest.

Again, we are talking about the movie posters. Your argument about the actor is as lame as saying the owner of the OFC has never heard of the KFC. Changing to a pic of Daniel Craig with his hand raised is also dishonest. Basically, you are dishonest.

Are you broken or something? Where did I change the picture? Thats the same picture which you commented about.

As I said you have obviously never worn a well fitted Euro cut suit. Go to a Boss store tommorow and try it on. Or go workout and build some pecs:lol:

robert-downey-jr-iron-man.jpg

And stop being butt hurt, its obvious after going through this thread you are just trying to vent out your frustration somewhere:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom