What's new

Bad behavior of Afghan players

taking too much weed is not good for your health , stop taking it LOL

You know what, BD cannot score even a hundred if there are no fielders apart from the bowler & wicket keeper.

Often BD batsmen asks to be bowled underarm :lol:

Such a PATHETIC team is given a Test Status.

Really bad behavior by the Afghan. He should have been punched to the face

It was a just bit of banter, nothing real bad about it but you know these South Asians they will cry over a littlest thing. Get over it life is not fair simple as that.

You know what, BD cannot score even a hundred if there are no fielders apart from the bowler & wicket keeper.

Often BD batsmen asks to be bowled underarm :lol:

Such a PATHETIC team is given a Test Status.
ah i see, the weed has already affected your poor brain :(

It was a just bit of banter, nothing real bad about it but you know these South Asians they will cry over a littlest thing. Get over it life is not fair simple as that.

Ahem... Pakistan and Afghanistan are both in South Asia according to UN. Geography main kitni baar fail fail huey the ?

ah i see, the weed has already affected your poor brain :(

LOL.........no answers for my tough question???

Have you kept a record of how many matches BD has lost till now??? I am sure that record books are completely filled :lol:

Afghans are nice people. I will support Afghanistan in Bangladesh v/s Afghanistan match. I was so upset when they got defeated by my country. :(

Nothing real bad? You kidding me?
That Afghani piece of shit was being provocative.

Kudos to the Bangladesh player that kept his calm.

Nothing real bad? You kidding me?
That Afghani piece of shit was being provocative.

Kudos to the Bangladesh player that kept his calm.

Well Persian it's called passion and banter psyching your opponent out, nothing wrong with that.

Probably would have been the last punch you would have thrown.

@BDforever do you know, whenever you want to bet on a BD match, there are various options for BD losing with various runs or wickets but NEVER an option is given which says BD wins :lol:

Back
Top Bottom