What's new

Bad behavior of Afghan players

Gao matta......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is a meat eater and that too of yr grand matta.
Meat eater !!! what kind of sorcery is that !!!
try a little harder to troll bhai ... even I enjoy cheese burger !!! :P

Some of you people just can't keep religion out of anything can you ? No wonder you are in this condition. No respect whatsoever for other religions and you expect others to respect yours.
Nah man ... it's kind of cute the way they try to explain it to us that non veg is delicious !!!

seems no one likes us, not Pkistnais , not Indian and not the Afghans,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol................I like heat in matchs, but here I can see that afghan is guilty if there was no provocation from any BD player earlier.......

Srilankan are the real gentle people I guess.

Is there any chance that Afghans would start fighting each other in the play ground?

Such things happen in cricket but Afghan team really need to get off from their high horses. Winning one mtach dont mean you get out of control and start dreaming about winning t20 world cup. They should be realistic and should concentrate on batting and playing spinner more than these silly physical contacts with players on ground

seems no one likes us, not Pkistnais , not Indian and not the Afghans,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol................I like heat in matchs, but here I can see that afghan is guilty if there was no provocation from any BD player earlier.......

Srilankan are the real gentle people I guess.

Is there any chance that Afghans would start fighting each other in the play ground?

Come on. Indians like Bangladeshis. Just not the Jamaatis :cheers:

Come on now BDs ... don't be sore cunts ... this is what happened in BPL don't moan now when you get it back

Getting used to the several referrals to Bengalis as the 'midgets' on this thread lol.
Why should you? Bangladeshis aren't midgets anyway, those people claiming such stuff are ignorant people with a false superiority complex.

lol..........Indians like Awaileagueresdasdasfrwefgvwerdddddddddfgtrgrgffdgdffsds ,.........not bangladesieshsdsa......

If you want to assume stuff, it's up to you.

Funda is simple. Indians like those Bangladeshis who like us and dislike those who hate us.

Afghans need to learn something about spirit of the game and sportsmanship. That imbecile Afghan wicket keeper was sledging in match against Pakistan too back in UAE. Somebody needs to put him in his place.

Back
Top Bottom